LIVE Discussion Thread 72 : Updt Pg 17 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
it is so dis-respectful when somebody has given u the gift and den same person take that gift back without saying it...
i am going now,..come back after 2/3 hr,.bye,.pleae update,..if something fishy...love my urvi//nik//sap/kar//immu//pillu,.i want them to stay,..and i want all these together nominate sad gang😛
Delu has employed her nostrils early morning and is humming,"Jeenvan kein harn mond pe, mil jaayenge humsafarn...jon doorn tank saanth dein...dhoondein unsinko nazarn..."! 🤢
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Salman should bash sad team they r the most bitching people in BBH.

Salman is not going to do that never,ever😡
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Salman should bash sad team they r the most bitching people in BBH.

he will not... in fact he might praise aaska's "honesty" on friday...😡

Originally posted by kls600

So Urvashi said she is shocked to see Rajeev and Imam talking, so SAD continues to say once Urvashi leaves that "Why is it shocking if Rajeev is talking to Imam, but it isnt shocking when Niketan was talking to Imam yesterday"

Some pple dont change, and SAD is a example of that. Just like a DOG'S tail which keeps wagging no matter how hard you try to stop it. 🤢

In one of the uncensored video Aashka spoke to Niketan and told him that he is her true friend now...here she is bitching abt him...what a lady

Originally posted by Karam192

Sana said that she liked Karishma's black harem pants and told her abt it. So, when Karishma came back for the show she gifted her the green harem pants (which Sana never wore). 
Bharti threw these harem pants with the rest of the clothes. Sana thought she's lost the pants as she cudnt find it. Yesterday she saw Karishma wearing it and went in a bitching mode to put down Karishma. She cant believe that Karishma took back her gift "without informing her"! lol.

Shows that Sana doesnt care about the person who gifted her the pants with love but is bitching because the loss of those pants is hurting her. How mean 😡!! God!

Whoa so someone gifts u something and den u r no longer frnds with her and tht stuff u can't find, and then u discover tht tht person has slyly taken it back, without telling u and then its u who r so mean coz u just to tell that to ur frnds.😲 Excellent reasoning.👏
Edited by khamosshhh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shreyanag

Im disliking vishal for joining SAD team...

I used to dislike him and now i m starting to Hate him 😆
Originally posted by Juanita

he will not... in fact he might praise aaska's "honesty" on friday...😡

Very true.whatbever this week bb did all because of saad team,just to show us how good is these three 🤬 are.simple viewers eyewash😡
Nik says the omelet Ashka makes with spring onions and is becoming his fav..