Again Forgotten :(

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes guys our forum has been forgotten again😭 πŸ˜­

Well its been about 3 weeks hhl ended and still our forum is shown in the Chaska Meter Ranking!!!😲
How can that be possible?? Once a show ends they are not given any ranking. Ranking is given only for that week and from then on no ranks for that forum.

Iss pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kaha, both the shows ended when Humse Hai LIIfe ended. The rankings given to those shows are stopped. In fact in their forum, the option for hitting the chaska meter and rating the show is not shown at all. But in our forum it is still shown. So this shows how they have neglected our forum, which i am very disappointed. 
And they did not give us articles too when HHL was about to end while the other shows got one. Which is unfair i guess u all also feel that way.πŸ˜’

I guess the forum admins dont even know that a show called humse hai life ended or should i say it existed!!! Well this is the opinion that i got after seeing all these.πŸ€”

Maybe it can be taken in a positive way that yaayyy we still get rankings😊 but...but i dont see the point if the show was never aired. I would love to see ranking for shows that ended instead.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Are you all happy about this or not. Guys give in your views. πŸ˜Š