The progress of karan's story

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i'm not liking the way karan kundra's story is progressing..the current sara track, him wanting to jump into relation with sara khan in the serial almost immediately ..

If we assume the story of Karan Kundra as shown in the serial to be real..the current ongoings in the show seem to be 'reel' coz we know for a fact that Karan took time to come out of his earlier r'ship.. N it was abt 3 mnths after his break-up that his n Madhura's pics started coming out..so of course its not real.

However if we consider the Karan Kundra shown in the serial to be a fictional character..i'm not really impressed by the progress of this character. One day he's shown all mopping over his lost love..n right another day he's up smiling n ready to jump into a relation with any girl he finds intriguing. The attraction or whatever it is between him n sara was so fake in that dinner scene..

I dont know what the creatives are trying to show in TS..projecting Karan as a Cassanova, when in real he's not..n considering Karan Kundra is playing himself...doesnt this tarnish his image?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kria_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u...
Edited by kria_d3 - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Agree with you Pari.. i am not liking it at all.. They have dramatized his break up with Kritika so much that they should've given him more time.. For God's sake he loved her..He confessed that in his last voice mail to her..Suddenly he decides that he's over it😡.. Actually getting over it is different from choosing to move on.. His feelings seemed so intense it should've faded away slowly and not erase it off at once..The Karan Kundra i know would think twice before taking the initiative of kissing some woman just like that?πŸ˜• He doesnt even know her.. ok he wants to know her but start with a kiss? i wonder how the CV's head works but it actually makes no sense.. Why have they shown Karan's character so shallow? Is he really that desperate and selfish? It's like a slap on the face of love that he had for someone a while ago.. he clearly dint want to hurt her anymore..wouldnt this hurt her to know that the one who claimed to love her is ready for a new relationship already? i thought character assassination happens only in daily soaps that too after a long time when there is no plot left..The serial promised to be different from other daily soaps and was supposed to be a reality show.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ditto shibz n pari!

character assassination is being taken place n that too this early!
Karan is being shown as a 'bechara ashiq' in one nite.. He confesses that he still loves Kritika n cries all over how he lost Kritika jst coz he had taken her 'granted'.. <--- Acceptable till here!.. But but but the next morning he is shown to be all happy n buzzing with the old 'Kundra' magic back! All happy n gala.. N is ready to kiss Sara at their first 'date' 🀒 like WTH?! Agreed that he is trying to move on and all that but atleast give him some TIME! Give him some time so that he can forget his earlier r'ship n be ready for another one!
The CVS are definately trying to tarnish his image by showing all this!

we know, for a fact, that Karan in real life wasnt so desperate for another r'ship that he strted 'dating' the first girl that came to him! It was a course of time wich forced Karan to go for another r'ship not that he is a Casanova 😑 🀒Edited by arjuhi4eva - 11 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail
Ditto!! 46 episodes ke chakkar mein they are Fast forwarding it!! Its pathetic! Don't they realise they're making the character look so shallow! πŸ€’
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Karan started dating Madhura right after his break up with Kritika. So may be he's really like that πŸ˜• 
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now i wonder wat r they trying to convey thru his character in the show...??

first they showed..
he was n will be in "love" with a girl...
he is taking the blame of breaking his "relationship" with that girl...
he behaves like a maniac with jst a mention of her NAME...
he is shedding tears for hurting her...

AND THEN...jst after few days...(accdng to the serial:2-3 days)

he is attracted to another girl ...who is frm his fnrd circle...
the same girl who was accusing the girl who he was "in love" before...

n cherry on the cake 'HE WANTS TO KISS HER"????????

wth!!!
"KARVI"  gumraah ho gaye hai kya????

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

very much balaji show..
Ruined character f karan..
If ds has to be shwn,dey shdnt have dramatized hs breakup so much..
His love fr his ealier love looks so fake ... Lost boy hv lost it again !
N abt d kiss wah wah 'great' ...
Again dey proved, wen u watch a balaji show,dont use ur brain n logic..cz dt wd be waste !
arjuhi4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

Karan started dating Madhura right after his break up with Kritika. So may be he's really like that πŸ˜•

hey.. I dnt think u have followed Karan ever right?! Or else u wudnt have said that..coz it was like after 4-5 months after his break-up with Kritika that his n madhura's pics strted coming out.. N that relationship didnt even last for 3 months while his earlier r'ship was for 3 years!..
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel that this is the mentality of all men...
i feel that he wanted to "show" kritika that he had moved on...
woh usko dihkana chahta tha ki sirk wohi uski life mein important nahin hai... but as we all see she is and i hope that he is able to patch up with her soon... (New Years toh aa hi raha hai, toh ek new shuruvat bhi banti hai yaar 😎)
i havent been ctaching up to the show.., so if theyre showing the sara and karan track right now, theyre gonna end up showing that they break up pretty quickly because he still felt for kritika at that time...
mahura ended up saying that she left him because karan couldnt get over his past
i feel that kittu isnt her past she is still her present because she hasnt just left his life... 
theyre still the best friends which still atracts them towards eachother. β€οΈ