The Serial

The progress of karan's story - Page 2

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

hey.. I dnt think u have followed Karan ever right?! Or else u wudnt have said that..coz it was like after 4-5 months after his break-up with Kritika that his n madhura's pics strted coming out.. N that relationship didnt even last for 3 months while his earlier r'ship was for 3 years!..

hahahahahah  i think it lasted only three weeks aur tu three months ki baat kar rahi hai 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
BTW what the kiss issue everyone is discussing here? :P 
shibz thumbnail
Guyz i forgot to comment on the tarnishing his image wala part..  Karan has no problem it seems😡
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

Karan started dating Madhura right after his break up with Kritika. So may be he's really like that 😕 

lol how do u know? iss baat ka sure news toh Karanika fans ke pass bhi nahi hai😆
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishakumar

i feel that this is the mentality of all men...

i feel that he wanted to "show" kritika that he had moved on...
woh usko dihkana chahta tha ki sirk wohi uski life mein important nahin hai... but as we all see she is and i hope that he is able to patch up with her soon... (New Years toh aa hi raha hai, toh ek new shuruvat bhi banti hai yaar 😎)
i havent been ctaching up to the show.., so if theyre showing the sara and karan track right now, theyre gonna end up showing that they break up pretty quickly because he still felt for kritika at that time...
mahura ended up saying that she left him because karan couldnt get over his past
i feel that kittu isnt her past she is still her present because she hasnt just left his life... 
theyre still the best friends which still atracts them towards eachother. ❤️

okie.. do u follow the show? i'm sure you dont.. if you do then you don't understand whats being shown..
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Guyz i forgot to comment on the tarnishing his image wala part.. Karan has no problem it seems😡

yeah! Exactly! Some Ppl are misusing him for their show 😡
ishakumar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

okie.. do u follow the show? i'm sure you dont.. if you do then you don't understand whats being shown..

i was but then i started being tooo emotional! so i stopped watching it :) 
sreeja_rox thumbnail
I dont have the strength to see the character of Karan being shown like this and this might be the reason that i have quit the show...!!!!!!!  It feels pathetic to watch someone you love shown like this
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shibz i totally agree that he seems to have no issue regarding his image being tarnished n also the fact that he also has been taken granted to some extent by his frnds...

the serial have been showing us "sach ka adhura chehra"...which is worst than complete truth or complete lie...

so its better i stop watching this current ongoing karan track...

sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

yeah! Exactly! Some Ppl are misusing him for their show 😡

second you on that...!!!!!!