The Serial

The progress of karan's story - Page 3

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

hey.. I dnt think u have followed Karan ever right?! Or else u wudnt have said that..coz it was like after 4-5 months after his break-up with Kritika that his n madhura's pics strted coming out.. N that relationship didnt even last for 3 months while his earlier r'ship was for 3 years!..

Actually Nainz, it doesn't matter how long he lasted.. Cuz basically, there's no definite news he ever "dated" madhura.. The pics look gross cuz of Madhura's poses! On the basis of assumptions, we can't conclude they were in a "relationship" for 3 months or whatever! Cuz we've seen him with kittu and that has clearly shown "love" and "relationships" for Karan mean much more!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishakumar

i was but then i started being tooo emotional! so i stopped watching it :) 

nahh u still dun get the point.. @bold-the closure to the kritika chapter in Karan's life dint show that Karan was holding some kinda grudge against kritika or any thought of "showing" her he can live without her..hope u got that :)
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I dont have the strength to see the character of Karan being shown like this and this might be the reason that i have quit the show...!!!!!!!  It feels pathetic to watch someone you love shown like this

u r right...i watched yesterday's epi and i regretted all night i CANNOT see that ya...some sort of restless feeling that is negative.. i have decided i wont watch it for few days.. hope they give a closure to it sooner..

@Vigi..u r right..the actual culprit here is VG who thought to make a serial on this sensitive issue 'break up' enacted by the same ppl who were involved and presenting it for fans🤢
-sanju- thumbnail
Ugh!! Ditto!! VG!😡 I really hope KK2 have a strong reason why they've been holding on to VG and their "friendship"!! Because from what I've seen of him.. He doesn't deserve one bit! How could he call them his "best friends" and cash on their breakup! Gross!🤢 But I believe KK2 ain't airheaded.. And they haven't lost their ability to judge! So there must be something good about him which I'm clearly failing to see! ðŸ˜•
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

u r right...i watched yesterday's epi and i regretted all night i CANNOT see that ya...some sort of restless feeling that is negative.. i have decided i wont watch it for few days.. hope they give a closure to it sooner..

@Vigi..u r right..the actual culprit here is VG who thought to make a serial on this sensitive issue 'break up' enacted by the same ppl who were involved and presenting it for fans🤢

No offense but i feel that this time VG is actually using the friendship he has with Karan-Kittu for the popularity of the show,maybe not directly but indirectly...!!!!
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with u all.
In the serial other characters n their stories are better than karan n sara track
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its a show m it just that they are using there own names from where did somya came to be in his best friend list we never saw them together, sara LOL she was no where in the picture of the karan life.

It a fiction show with real name:) so i am just enjoying it as a one fiction show.
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
didn't watch the show for week
seeing comments i don't wish too to watch it anytime sooner
after kk sorts out his life in show it will be fine to watch

VG😈
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The serial is a serial guys!!!! 
cooljaya11 thumbnail
I accepted it very earlier tht he moved
Of course I m not happy with current track that he forget his love n moved on
But guys it's real life , anything happen !!!n cherry on cake he is celebrity so anything happen
So m not shocked with this track
But heartly don't like