The Serial

The progress of karan's story - Page 4

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FarzuIrani

Its a show m it just that they are using there own names from where did somya came to be in his best friend list we never saw them together, sara LOL she was no where in the picture of the karan life.

It a fiction show with real name:) so i am just enjoying it as a one fiction show.

yes..we know its a show..but it still uses karan's name..

N we dont have a problem with the show..just that they're making it difficult for us to see the logic behind or understand how come one person who's so sad n crying over his break-up one night is all 'I-want-to-be-in-a-relation' n about to kiss a girl who just helped him understand saumya's situation in the second night?? The logic here fails me even when i consider kk as a character..u cannot just forget ur break-up from a long-term relation n move on in a day, can u?

N this thing does spoil his image for those who dont know TS is scripted...Edited by pari_15 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishakumar

The serial is a serial guys!!!!

we know that! ;) bt its becoming too illogical right now...:/
pari_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cooljaya11

I accepted it very earlier tht he moved
Of course I m not happy with current track that he forget his love n moved on
But guys it's real life , anything happen !!!n cherry on cake he is celebrity so anything happen
So m not shocked with this track
But heartly don't like

even in real life ppl do need sumtime to get over their break-ups n here its shown that he's moved on in one night..showing him as a cassanova, n since TS uses his name, it does spoil his image..
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pari_15

even in real life ppl do need sumtime to get over their break-ups n here its shown that he's moved on in one night..showing him as a cassanova, n since TS uses his name, it does spoil his image..

But pari he already accepted his relation with madhura on social site but after fans reaction n progress of comment on his page , they got scare n start to deny
I never believe in TC. Article but " bina aag ke dhua nahi uthtaaa"
N seriousaly m no more karnika fan
I liked both differently as a actor just like others but admitted no other actor has a charm like him
He is still my hero
N I stopped to see " the serial " cuz I want to remain him as my hero forever
N seriousaly we fans have to stop this type of discussion
Make thread for appreciating their works n their acting not personal
He is mature , if he shooting for this Karan n Sara track , kuch soch samaj kar hi kiya hoga , itne to wo beckoof nahi he wo log
pari_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cooljaya11

But pari he already accepted his relation with madhura on social site but after fans reaction n progress of comment on his page , they got scare n start to deny
I never believe in TC. Article but " bina aag ke dhua nahi uthtaaa"
N seriousaly m no more karnika fan
I liked both differently as a actor just like others but admitted no other actor has a charm like him
He is still my hero
N I stopped to see " the serial " cuz I want to remain him as my hero forever
N seriousaly we fans have to stop this type of discussion
Make thread for appreciating their works n their acting not personal
He is mature , if he shooting for this Karan n Sara track , kuch soch samaj kar hi kiya hoga , itne to wo beckoof nahi he wo log

he never accepted it fully as he did for kittu..n kk is not the 'scared' types..if he would've been that type, he'd stopped posting his n madhura's pic after receiving numerous hate msgs from fans..

N by the way jaya, i was commenting on kk taking time to move on in real life...n that he did :)

N i'm not commenting on kk's work or personal life...TS is a serial, so i do have a right to comment on the progress of any of its caharacters...n i'm really not happy with that
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes. I totally agree and I, not liking it. Infact after his fight with billu he kinda confessed that he still loved her but they couldn't be together. Then why is he being so desperate for Sara? Makes no sense! I thought he would be missing her more than one night!  

P. S. the only thing I'm loving is the bond of friendship he and Soumya share!! :)
shibz thumbnail
LOL i dun understand why  it is so difficult for ppl to understand the point of this topic🥱 kuch log apna hi bol rahe hain😆na sar hai na pair😛  sorry if that offended someone..

It is not a Real vs Reel going on here.. REAL--NO ONE(I mean NO ONE) has seen but REEL--we(regular viewers) can see and WE DONT SEE THE CHARACTER SHAPING UP WELL in The Serial. Every character in the serial is doing well except Karan's.. Even Sara is doing fine but Karan--they have left behind all the logic while writing his story it seems🤢
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
apart frm his name, his break up with kritika n his bond with billu evrythin else seems "unreal" to me...

now i doubt that whether makkhi-karan fiasco were jst a build-up for this character of
"THE KARAN KUNDRA"???😕

also, since wen did soumya became his bestie???😕

do the makers knw wat exactly they want to convey thru karan's character???

this is nt the karan that i knw

shibz thumbnail
^^yeah i agree Vigi.. Soumya wasnt in picture till the last few months. ye friendship toh the serial ke liye karwaya hai and they've gelled well now😆
i think Mukti was suppossed to play Soumya's character...🤔 and if u remember there was a pic of the serial (old)cast.. with KK2, Billu, Raj, Pooja, Sushant and Mukti.. i guess Sushant n Mukti got replaced with Vikrant and Soumya with some changes in the concept..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shibz

^^yeah i agree Vigi.. Soumya wasnt in picture till the last few months. ye friendship toh the serial ke liye karwaya hai and they've gelled well now😆
i think Mukti was suppossed to play Soumya's character...🤔 and if u remember there was a pic of the serial (old)cast.. with KK2, Billu, Raj, Pooja, Sushant and Mukti.. i guess Sushant n Mukti got replaced with Vikrant and Soumya with some changes in the concept..

i doubt that all  makkhi thing was also jst a build up fr the show or else there was now way ppl wud
have believed that karan is like this..(as currently shown in the show)...