Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Radhe-

"Maarne waale ko de sakte ho, Bachaane waale ko nahin" 

πŸ˜†

Glad u loved it... can't wait 2 see it 

Really.

NOTHING disappoints you. Even better than ETT for me. If ETT had Tiger. This had CHULBUL!!!!

All Salman fans will go crazy for this one
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

Really.

NOTHING disappoints you. Even better than ETT for me. If ETT had Tiger. This had CHULBUL!!!!

All Salman fans will go crazy for this one

Tickets nahi mil rahi, already ppl going crazy for shows... till xmas jamm packed housefull shows...
This content was originally posted by: -Radhe-

Tickets nahi mil rahi, already ppl going crazy for shows... till xmas jamm packed housefull shows...

Over here. No one is allowed to take their phones or Ipads out for pics or videoing .

Someone from projection room watches. I tried to get 1 pic but it was complete blurr. 
MOST ANNOYING factor some retarted Jungli sitting behind us. LAUGHING out loud at every dialogue. So loud that it became annoying and quite repetitive. Chaube and Tiwari scene mein ye gala phaaad ke has raha tha that I was pissed. πŸ˜‘. My whole family thought that was the turning down moment. He even laughed at lines that weren't funny. Seeti part was alright. But gosh. And he had firangi GF with him. at point she laughed out loud too for no reason.😑
This content was originally posted by: uk-dhakaboy

Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

Salman I asked U many times but U r not ready to pay royalty. Akhri baar kahta hoon ki pay, nahi Tho kasam se main...mangna band Kar doonga.

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
8mKamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

Congrts 2 ppl who elected Modi again who is killer of 3000 innocents n who says openly tat he doesn't do n will never do anything 4minority.

Expand
58mAyesha Ahmed ?@AyeshaLovesLife

So goin by the reviews of @kamaalrkhan , It seems dat #Dabangg2has nothin good to offer :( i am disapointed:( KRK never give false review !

Retweeted by Kamaal R Khan - KRK
Expand
1hAshutosh kaushik ?@Ashu2905

@kamaalrkhan agar tum jaisa salman khan ka die heart fan aisa bol raha hai to..sach main movie main salman ke elawa kuch nahi hoga.!

Retweeted by Kamaal R Khan - KRK
 View conversation
1hKamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

Salman bhai Jaan you have used my name 11 times in #Dabangg2Kamaal karte ho so pls pay my royalty as soon as possible.

Expand

As everybody knows that #Dabangg2 still will be a hit but just because of Salman Khan. Nobody else has done anything good for the film.

Expand

I have given 2 stars to #Dabangg2 because if any other star will be in the film in place of Salman then it will not be flop but 100% washout

Expand

#Jabtakhaijaan 10 times better #Ekthatiger 30 times better n#Dabang 50 times better than #Dabangg2 so I give 2 stars. Ppl enjoy the film.

Expand

If you are fan of Salman khan then you must watch #Dabangg2 but pls don't do mistake to use your brain about story or music or direction.

this guy is n idiotπŸ˜†πŸ˜† bahar pheko isko so irritating

He gave Talaash 1 star. 

That explains how much of a dickhead he is.

Wait did anyone invite him to any premire? 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: uk-dhakaboy

this guy is n idiotπŸ˜†πŸ˜† bahar pheko isko so irritating

First he trashed other stars films, saying he is salman fan, only want his films 2 work, now he is trashing salman's film, won't be surprise after seeing bumper opening, he will change his tune n will start singing salman bhajan πŸ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

He gave Talaash 1 star. 

That explains how much of a dickhead he is.

Wait did anyone invite him to any premire? 

chup ke se ghoos gaya hoga.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.shale b grade actor!!!
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ofcourse Dabang2 had to be superb for you...cant imagine anything less than that from a salman fan... πŸ˜†

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
god u made me even more excited πŸ€ͺ tickets nai milrai houseful :'( can hardly wait to watch OMGGG ur reviews are πŸ‘

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: you2

The Ultimate Record For Dabanng 2

Thursday 20th December 2012 10.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Dabangg 2 may smash all initial records but the ultimate record for the film is the second week record of Three idiots which collected around 55 crore nett in week two as initial records fall every six months..

There are hardly any films which can be even thought about in terms of this record because most films aim at that urban youth and all you can get is good one week run with this audience.

Looking at advance, Dabangg 2 is that film where the families will come in hordes on Sunday all across India especially the cities and towns outside the big metros and if this audience spreads the word then this ultimate second week record of Three Idiots which is almost 20 crore higher than anything else becomes a target for Dabangg 2.

Obviously if reports of the day one audience is not up to the mark then all equations go out of the window as that big Sunday will not materialise.

2nd week record is very tough 2 break... 55 cr 2nd week!!!!! wom of mouth and content has 2 b very good