Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
yay my dad finally bought the tickets, m going tomorrow as well !
nick ur going for the second time tomorrow? WOW that's awesome! Btw Shows must be going houseful there na?
GRRR😡
 MODS removed them
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

GRRR😡

MODS removed them

Whattt???...but why..???/
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nick's review might have been moved to review thread?

Anyway, woahh the screen count is huge! The movie is surely gonna beat 3 Idiots' record!!
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Its in review thread Nicko

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3345049&TPN=3
HottyMess😉
Simi😉
Meera😉
Jess😉

Dabangg 2 short review since they took my essay out 😡

Movie is a real sequel. plot is carried on.

Salman - Superb. defines Dabangg, He is amazing as Chulbul. Lives the character and is more hilarious and more lovable mood coz he has his happy family. Plays rustic corrupted cop who is charming enough to make all female journalist/new reporters lust for him. Very romantic but  dabangg style. His crying scenes was manly but very emotional in this one. His appearance on screen will snatch all your attention. 

Sona was darling. Perfect housewife, daughter in law and sister in law. Pregnant. Very beautiful expressions. Looks SO PRETTY. Pure Indian looks. Confident and more screen time than SOS/Dabangg/RR. Her dance with Munni is cool. And her anger/emotional scene as she seeks revenge. Bit too much info.

Prakash Raj. Awesome. MInd blowinng. Funny at bits. Cruel at other bits. Dhaarmik villain. His crew of full sickos. Awesome dialogues though. Dirty Politician. Etc... 

Vinod Khanna had pretty decent screen presence. Very good father-son relationship shown in D2. More than Wanted and Dabangg. He was funny. He gets pranks calls. And Munni Badnaam as ringtone.

Arbaaz is epic in this one. He is barely there for 1st half. But second half he just makes you laugh. I loved it. Good Bro - Bro relationship shown. Funny dance in Fevicol too. Mahie Gill makes a cameo as she still lives in Lalgunj and she visits Arbaaz often. She was glowing in short role.

Bacha Bhaiyas brothers were good . Very impressive. That Deepak guy who plays Chunni and that guy from Tanu Weds Manu plays Genda. Evil and loudmouths. Very good. Chunni's six pac barely gives Salman's body any comp despite he is 46.

Munni in Pandey Jee was Awesome. Her thumkas were so good. Always a pleasure to see her dance. Bebo in Fevicol was SUPERB. Her thumkas were barely shown in teaser song. But if you watch the whole song. She pulls of Chulbul tyype thumkas in Lungi. Loved her. 

Some very emotional scene. 1 unexpected twist. which may lead to some audience 😭.

But later picks up and we see it all solved. 

Music was Awesome. all 5 were superb. 
Action was Thrilling and 10 times ahead Dabangg. Nothing too OTT like Singham and Khiladi
Comic scenes were hilarious. I love Chaube, Tiwari and Bhaiya Jee Smiles character.  
Chemistry between leads was sparkling. So much romantic scenes compared to any recent Salman film.
Dialogues are AT FIRST CLASS standard. very hardhitting and memorable ones.
Song direction and choreography - Brilliant for special thumbs up for Pandey Jee & both romantic tracks. Fevicol rocked. Nothing too OTT.
Direction was impressive. Arbaaz might have missed few bits but he has pulled of a great work. Nothing that kills the mood that first film made.
Plot -  watch it. 

It's full of High notch drama, lovable music, thrilling action, funny dialogues, typical hero villain plot and chulbul's charm and style,

Beyond rating

BEST MASALA of  2012
NOTE FEW SPOILERS AHEAD 

I loved it. Words can't say much. Am just too excited. going back tomorrow

Only 3 cinemas in NZ got thursday show and I was lucky we got the ticket. FIRST TIME SEETI and CHEERING

SALMAN KHAN does IT AGAIN!!! Wins your heart with superb Chulbuli perfomance. He snatches your attention every second he is on screen (just besides Bebo's adaa, Munni's thumkas and Sonakshi's beauty) You can write book on his persona. He is ruthless yet lovable. Mischief but charming. He defines DABANGG

Prakash Raj was great. Funny but yet cruel villain. Was all big talks as usual. As we know he is no heroic villain who fights back and rips shirt to show his 6 pac. Despite all, Bacha bhaiya surpasses Chedi Singh's charisma and style. Dhaarmik Villain that was!

Sonakshi was great as house wife. Great in emotional scenes. And romantic scenes. Chemistry was unbelievably awesome. More screen time than Dabangg & Rowdy Rathore. Rajjo acting as pregnant woman, she looked bit heavy.Yet pretty.

Vinod Khanna was superb - Various funny scenes involving pranks calls. Great father-son chemistry between Salman. After Wanted and Dabangg, this goes further and shares great on screen time together. 'Prajapati Pandey mere sapno ke raja'

Arbaaz, as we know he plays Makhi, a dumb one. He is hilarious. Especially with riddle thrown on him by Chulbul to solve out in start of film but later gets solved by interval. Lack of screen presence but that's obvious. LOL at dance in fevicol

Mahie Gill played limited role. Special appearance but she glowed as Nirmila. Tinu Anand has very short appearance.   

Brothers of Bacha Bhaiya. Chunni played Deepak and Genda played by that guy in Tanu Weds Manu. Both were awesome LOUDMOUTH support of BB. Infact Chunni, in final battle with Chulbul is awesome.

Manoj Pahwa is great as Salman's boss!!! Funny as usual. But is over-powered by Bacha Bhaiya so he is shown as chamcha. He just eats pizza whole time. 

Music: Loved all 5 tracks. I loved Fevicol and Bebo glowed. From that teaser we see her expressions mainly, but she matches upto Chulbul style throughout the whole song. And there were actually seeti's and taali's. So much that the duty manager came and asked them to suss out. PandeyJee Seeit was ROCKING bigtime. Mailaka Arora was Thrilling once again!!! and trust me she isn't there for 20 seconds or so but nearly whole song. Saanson was shot beautifully in Dubai. The chemistry was lovely. Expressions were mindblowing. Dagabaaz my fav situational song. Chulbul wins Rajo after upsetting by not being there ...etc 😆 Chemistry was cute.  Udh Udh Dabangg (Reloaded) - Intro is too much!!! Lovely!!!! Mamta Sharma(singer of Fevcol & Munni) has special appearance where she gets her star moment with Chulbul

Tiny Witsy Spoiler Ahead!
Plot was at similar level to first one but this was presented with more positiveness. Chulbul was actually shown much happier with his family. Till one incident that takes place which can get you bit emotional. 

Direction was impressive. I though he did a great job. Just few bits I thought he could added a bit more but it was still great as it was presented. But overall. It was excellent. Action: was 10 times ahead of Dabangg. Cinematography was excellent. Chereography and Song direction were at high standards. Just extra 👍🏼 for Pandey Jee seeti.  Oh that big fat guy who is shown as Gunda in every Salman film was in here aswell dancing to a recent track of Salman. As for story, I didn't go in cinema expecting oscar winning film so instead I went with expectation of Masala. This year we had Rowdy Rathore, Khiladi 786 and Son Of Sardaar types of MASALA. but trust, even Non-Salman fan would cearly say DABANGG 2 IS THE BEST MASALA of 2012. 

Watch it for AWESOME DIALOGUES, THRILLING ACTION SEQUENCES, LOVABLE MUSIC AND STRUCTURAL HERO-VILLAIN PLOT AND CHULBUL PANDEY AT HIS BEST...

Beyond rating 👏
Edited by rambo_ka_baap - 11 years ago
Sadia.khan thumbnail
But Nick yeh discussion thread hai. Review idher kyun post kar rahe ho? Edited by Saddiakhan - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Saddiakhan

But Nick yeh discussion thread nehi hai. Review idher kyun post kar rahe ho?

Coz Im not critic.

Im a normal guy😆

cant bare my review with pro's
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Emotional twist... I think I got what it is reading your review.

Anyways, sounds good! I am not a huge fan of Dabangg. I found it decent/average, but D2 sounds better. Can't wait to watch it!