Posted: 11 years ago
LOL๐Ÿ˜†
Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

#Jabtakhaijaan 10 times better #Ekthatiger 30 times better n#Dabang 50 times better than #Dabangg2 so I give 2 stars. Ppl enjoy the film.

Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
"Dabangg 2" advances have crossed all limits and film is set to open huge tomorrow morning. There will be 40 shows in some multiplexes and almost 90% shows are dedicated to "Dabangg 2".

Friday, 20th December 08:30 PM IST

First Day Huge And Humongous Weekend On The Card

"Dabangg 2" advances have crossed all limits and film is set to open huge tomorrow morning. There will be 40 shows in some multiplexes and almost 90% shows are dedicated to "Dabangg 2".

Film will put the biggest non holiday opening number for sure and opening day number can be in the range of 20-22 cr nett. Film should finish weekend at 70 cr nett to 75 cr nett. Film will be huge in single screens and mass centers tomorrow but Sunday will be mammoth in multiplexes.

Film is looking to take a big opening in overseas too and it might end up overhauling Salman's biggest grosser overseas "Ek tha Tiger" going by the initial response in UAE.

We will bring you first review late night and first collection report early morning. So lets welcome one of the biggest grossers. Swagat nahin karoge kya!!!

Originally posted by Nkapoor3

LOL๐Ÿ˜†
Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

#Jabtakhaijaan 10 times better #Ekthatiger 30 times better n#Dabang 50 times better than #Dabangg2 so I give 2 stars. Ppl enjoy the film.

i thot this guy was a die hard salman khan chamcha..bt abhi he gone bad mayb he has sth against arbaaz khaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by uk-dhakaboy

i thot this guy was a die hard salman khan chamcha..bt abhi he gone bad mayb he has sth against arbaaz khaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think he genuinely didn't like the movie, I also liked ETT much better than Dabangg 1 and obvioulsy I liked JTHJ more than ETT, so I actually agree with KKR's view for a change!๐Ÿ˜† I am a tad scared now because I might be watching this movie tomorrow with family!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

I think he genuinely didn't like the movie, I also liked ETT much better than Dabangg 1 and obvioulsy I liked JTHJ more than ETT, so I actually agree with KKR's view for a change!๐Ÿ˜† I am a tad scared now because I might be watching this movie tomorrow with family!

eh to kal ei pata chalega!!! bt with look of thinks its a improved version of RR
the music didnt work 4 me dabangg was much b8r!!!!!
i gave dabangg 3/5 ett 3/5 rr 2/5 and bodyguard 2.5/5
lets c im hoping its nt lower than 2.75/5

Dabangg 2 Screen Release in India & Overseas.

Dabangg 2 is getting huge release Worldwide. Around 3350-3400 screens are allotted for Dabangg 2 in India as per early reports. Screens are adding up still, so final tally may be little more also. Also, it is getting released in 450 screens Overseas.

Dabangg 2 is getting the biggest release ever in Indian Box Office. Ek Tha Tiger was earlier released in 3350 screens. Dabangg 2 is also getting such wider release but in final tally it might get little more than that of ETT. Almost 85-90% potential and significant screens are booked by D2. Rest screens will be shared among Khiladi 786, Talaash and rest of the films.

Dabangg 2 is also getting good no. of releases in Overseas. Around 450 screens are allotted for D2. With this amount D2 is among the biggest releases in Overseas in 2012. Others being Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Talaash, Ek Tha Tiger.
Posted by Kaalia at 11:00 AM 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv0axRVoFoQ[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by uk-dhakaboy

Yes you would believe this clown same one ruining Taalash btw he didnt care on jthj either he just upset he not getting movies and wants attention !! 

View Image in Large Size
Vishal Mishra

Monday, 17th December 08:00 PM IST

"Dabangg 2" release is few days away and box office records look to be broken. There is huge anticipation and media frenzy surrounding the film. Fans are going mad so is the trade as almost every cinema will screen the film across the nation. Will this record release mean the new record at box office, only time will tell. But the big question why the 202.50 cr nett record of "3 Idiots" with lesser screens and ticket price is so difficult to break?

Answer lies in content and approach of filmmakers. "3 Idiots" was not a franchise, it was not a masala massy film and there was not a single raunchy item numbers. There was solid content coupled with clean healthy family entertainment. Except "Jab tak ai Jaan" and "Barfi!", most of the recent 100 cr films were massy entertainer with item numbers and larger than life action. Here lies the problem.

To beat the 202 cr nett mark, film needs to have universal appeal in addition to solid content without much fuss or vulgarity. Family audience always made sure biggest hits, be it DDLJ, HAHK, "Mother India" or "Jai Santoshi Maa". Unless family forced to make repeat visits to cinemas there is slim chance that film will go on to make some new milestone.

A star has limited fan base and a film needs to break the barriers and cut across the every possible audience in order to come out with flying colors."Dabangg 2" has what you expect a Salamn Khan starrer to be but the million dollar question is whether high end multiplexes or urban audience will alsowarm up to a film like this. My guess is as good as yours.

Record will be broken or not but one thing is sure that "Dabangg 2" will be one more addition to recent mammoth hits of Salman Khan and there will be long queues outside cinemas from coming Friday. Tickets will be available in black and that is what every cine lover want to say but a great content will be icing on the cake. Lets welcome this blockbuster!
Originally posted by wat_up

Yes you would believe this clown same one ruining Taalash btw he didnt care on jthj either he just upset he not getting movies and wants attention !! 

HEES A COMPLETE JOKER!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก