Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

How much did it make on Sunday...any idea??

I don't think the numbers have been released yet.
Originally posted by -RD-

Nope Vinod Mirani ,Suneil Wadhwa , Komal Nahta ..there are so many who have the figures BOI never has the correct figures ..if u go by them Barfi didnt even make it to the 100 cr club i think which is plain dumb
Totally agree...I would rather go by the figures given by TA and KN...BOI bewkoof banata hai๐Ÿ˜ก

looks lyk 21-22cr

Totally agree...I would rather go by the figures given by TA and KN...BOI bewkoof banata hai๐Ÿ˜ก

BOXofficeindia gives the most accurate figures!!! taran always gives exaggerated figures he has lost his credibility long time bk!! he is joke in twitter nw!!

1st Sunday: As per early estimates, Sunday is likely to be around 25-26 crore net. Decent growth in business, although the trade expected bigger numbers from a film released on a huge numbers of screens. Salman Khan's last release, Ek Tha Tiger collected Rs 23 crore on it's 1st Sunday (released on Wednesday).
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

1st Sunday: As per early estimates, Sunday is likely to be around 25-26 crore net. Decent growth in business, although the trade expected bigger numbers from a film released on a huge numbers of screens. Salman Khan's last release, Ek Tha Tiger collected Rs 23 crore on it's 1st Sunday (released on Wednesday).

21-22cr most likely 25cr looks very tough!!!
Originally posted by uk-dhakaboy

BOXofficeindia gives the most accurate figures!!! taran always gives exaggerated figures he has lost his credibility long time bk!! he is joke in twitter nw!!
BOI has lost its crediblity ! taran,komal ,all of their figures are same but why not BOI? as far i know taran and komal takes figures from the production house and they wont lie cos they have to pay taxes ๐Ÿ˜†

BOI has lost its crediblity ! taran,komal ,all of their figures are same but why not BOI? as far i know taran and komal takes figures from the production house and they wont lie cos they have to pay taxes ๐Ÿ˜†

lolz ho pays taxes๐Ÿ˜†  distributor has the real figures not production house!!!

[/QUOTE]

Totally agree...How the hell should a layman be concerned about how much the theater used for their electricity bill or water bill or taxes...someone said that BOI takes off all that before giving the figures ...thats why there is a difference of crores of rupees between other analysts and BOI figures...I never believed them...i never will...Go with the analysts figures guys...there is only a difference of a 1 or 2 cr here or there which is understandable...since they are compiling such massive figures...

Totally agree...How the hell should a layman be concerned about how much the theater used for their electricity bill or water bill or taxes...someone said that BOI takes off all that before giving the figures ...thats why there is a difference of crores of rupees between other analysts and BOI figures...I never believed them...i never will...Go with the analysts figures guys...there is only a difference of a 1 or 2 cr here or there which is understandable...since they are compiling such massive figures...

taran never gives circuit figures!!! more the detailing he will give more the value will come down!!! because of accurate decimal point!!!