Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Hey guys I though of making a Yaariyan thread, Well I'm sorry if it has been already made...but I searched and I did not find it. Do let me know if it has been made, can close this thread then.

Here in the thread you all can post all the info related to Yaariyan including pics and news and everything. When u post it i'll add it to the thread in the beginning. Well I just made one for now as i am short of time. Will make a better one once i'm done with all my examsSmile

So here u can also discuss anything related to the movie about the characters and everything. In this way everything related to Yaariyan can be in a place together Smile And as the movie comes nearer we will have lots to talk about i'm sureWinkSmile and we will have more information and picsBig smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first look of Yaariyan

Here is another pic which i got from fb. It looks like one of the scenes from the movie

Photo: join her guys ;) Alia bhatt

(Very nice scene, on top of a big rock with water around...looks romanticWinkSmile)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Behind The Scenes Wink

Photo: at shhooot,,,,,hk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News - Links

1)Himansh to be seen in movies - India Forums

2)Himansh Kohli on his Bollywood untitled debut

3) Facebook Pages for Yaariyan

4)Wiki Page

5)Hindustan Times

6)Times Of India

7) Mid-Day News

8) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twitter Updates by Himansh Kohli on his Movie Yaariyan

Oct 30th  - Phew finally done wid 1st schedule of yaariyan :)

Nov 8th -  Shootin for yaariyan in cape town

Nov 20th - Cape town it is and I'm almost done wid my second schedule and ready for my last schedule cheerz to yaariyan

Nov 27th - I hope u all liked my todays performance and if not den don't worry yaariyan,s on d way :)

Dec 7th - Early morning shoot in frozen sikkim iz like ohhh freak...

Dec 14th - North Sikkim what an experience man and I'm back to Gangtok ( yaariyan)

Dec 18th - Finally last day in gangtok darjeeling here I come :)

Dec 20th - On ma way to darjeeling and d drive is so soo beautiful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edits on the couple Himansh and Rakul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Guys this is all. If you know any more information and stuffs you can post it here Smile

Edited by nimmi-hhl - 23 December 2012 at 5:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shravzz-iheartVD-monica-Aditi_4vergal.angelpia.raha..LuvlySmiles..-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Yaariyan Thread~" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aditi_4ver

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sihya-Shravzz--monica-gal.angel-Nimmi--RohitMaxwell-

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
but sash, the bollywoodhungama link, it is showing different cast na...

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
hey guys there is this link
http://www.gomolo.com/yaariyan-movie/45072
but it shows the cast as himanshu kohliConfused ok but the pic also is not himansh'sConfused how can they give this wrong info!!Angry

And it has mentioned saif ali khan too in the cast...so does anyone know aif he is also in itConfused
well i havent heard such a thing, just that he agreed for the title yaariyan coz that was the title of the song in cocktail...

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u-Nimmi-

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=281402&subcatg=&keyword=Bollywood&nid=281402

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u-Nimmi-

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Barfi!'s train station to be featured in another movie
Mid-Day.com | Thursday, October 18, 2012 (Mumbai)                                  

After working on Anurag Basu's Barfi!, scriptwriter Sanjeev Dutta feels that the world famous train station is his lucky mascot.
For tourists heading to Darjeeling, the Ghum station is a must-visit destination. And after working on Anurag Basu's Barfi!, scriptwriter Sanjeev Dutta feels that the world famous train station is his lucky mascot. 

And that is the reason why he convinced director Divya Kumar to shoot her upcoming film at the Ghum station.

A source said, "Sanjeev Dutta explained to Divya why he loved the spot so much. Divya likes to explore different places so she immediately agreed to go and do a location recce there. She ended up liking the location and is now going to shoot a sequence there."

Divya Kumar is currently in Darjeeling and is busy finishing the pre-production on her film. 

She said, "My film is set in contemporary times. So even though I am shooting at the same place, my set-up will be completely different."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for this awesome thread Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top