ArVi/AshVik Heaven#56jus Wanna Spend My life wid u - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Angelfreak_96

Cogratulation Anum🥳🤗
thanks neha!!! 😊
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Let's see if someone bashes Onir coz he asked ALO to shut up today, being the doctor in everyone's good books.

I'd say don't look much into today people, when Ovi said Arjun mere saath sota hai (I think it was sleeps next to me, not sleeps with me). Also, Purvi and Onir do share a bed as seen in today's episode. But, but, but, if they didn't want ArVi, would they play Darmiyaan? And if the TOI article about Purvi moving in with Ovi and Archu turns out to be true, only keeps Arjun close to Purvi right?

Congrats on the new AT, how's everyone?

They keep on hinting about Arvi by showing them looking at each other and playing the Darmiyaan song. But Purvi moving in with ALO is a bad move. I dont want Purvi near that Psycho, why do u always have to act that Mahaan Purvi😡 
I want to know the story behind Purvi and Onir now. Onir definitely knows that Purvi's baby is not his then why all of this natak.
@Anum: Congrats on becoming a goldie!

Everyone, chin up and don't read much into a stupid episode. Anyway, it's either Purvi's fault or Arjun's fault, never ALO's or the D family.

Precap: More tears for Arjun when he sees Purvi and Onir together ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by Angelfreak_96

🤣I'll be just standing at the side and watch u guys fight🤣
no prob. You become the umpire😆🤣
congrats anum on becoming goldie.😊
Originally posted by prityy89

am totally broken after 2days epi.,😭.,😭.,😭.,
Oh dear, don't cry...here 
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

its from d movie matru ki beejli ka mandola ... 

Hey Keshu.. I'll download the song now😉
Originally posted by prityy89

i really want wen purvi lives vid alo😡.,purvi must realize how hard it wil b for arjun 2 tolerate alo😡behaviour .,purvi should realize she hav made d worst decision in her life and buried arjun alive.,
and she is pregnant too. She shouldn't forget that. She will too get the same torture and god forbid what if something happens to Arvis baby? Then what?
Originally posted by blueocean_787

If Purvi on same bed as Onir n Arjun with JLo, when both reunite wont they feel awkward?
no dey did no sleep close., dey both were sleeping very far., at d moment onir got in 2 d bed.,purvi stood 4m d bed.,
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

ok guysss bye ... talk 2 u ltrsss <3 <3 <3
bye Kesha ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤—