Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Predestined - A Meera-Prithvi fanfic, 1st pt

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
 Ok guys , I'm starting my first test fanfic in this forum , don't forget to throw generous amount of tomatoes , I'll make puree from them , do you know what the price of vegetables this days ? πŸ˜‰ , ok , without farther wasting your precious with my bak-bak , here it is :                                                   Time : late night 
                 Place : Haveli                                                                         Ramdhari having dinner , Prabha sitting by close , making hot rotis for him . Both of them silent , clearly wwhat happened one week ago is still hanging heavy on everybody's heart , every one is upset after the fraud done by Laakhan .                                                                                                  After many moments of silence hanging heavy in the air , Ramdhari asked , " Bitiane khana khaya ? " ...Prabha answered in a low voice , eyes on the chulla , " Yes , and I think she's fallen asleep by now . " 
DT said absentmindedly , " After what laakhan did , it seems the only guy I can fully n completely trust now is Prithvi . He has always made me proud by his unwavering  loyality , respect for elders , his sense of responsibility . He is truely a gem of a person Prabha . To me  he's like the son I never had . "                                                                                    Prabha looked at him and said , " Then  make him our son . "                                            Ramdhari stopped eating and stared at her , " What do you say ? Make him what ? "                                                       Prabha : " You just said he's a gem of a person . Then why not make him your son-in-law ? Our daughter has reached her marraigable ageand this is high time for Prithvi to get married too . Don't you think they will make a perfect pair ? "

Ramdhari kept staring at Prabha , his eyes momentarily unfocussed , visuals of distant past rising before his eyes , some words left his mouth unknowingly , " But , Prithvi already..."                                                    Prabha , surprised at his reaction , asked , " What ? "                                Ramu came back to present in a jolt n controlled himself quickly , " Nothing , I mean to say , he's already so much responsibilty on him , and now marriage n taking Sunher's Zimmedari..."                                     Prabha smiled n said , " It'll be easy for him to concentrate on his work , if he'd have a wife waiting for him at home at the end of a tiring day ..." 

Ramdhari , thought silently for quite some time , Prabha looking at his face expectantly . Then he smiled at last and said , " I think it'll be brilliant , you are right Prabha , Sunheri n Prithvi will make a great husband-wife and I'll get Prithvi as my Damad . What can bring more happiness to me than that ? I think we should get them married really quickly , Prithvi needs a soulmate .  I should have thought about it earlier ."                                                                     A brilliant n sweet smile came on the lips of his wife n happy tears brimmed from her eyes , " I'll call Pujariji earliest at tomorrow morning to fixed the date of their sagai ( Engagement ) . " 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
 Rest of the dinner went on doing excited discussion of the upcoming wedding n engagement procedure . Both very happy . Finishing dinner they left the place to their bedroom .                                                                                                           Unknown to them , a slender beautiful girl was standing close to them , hiding well from their eyes n listening to their every word . After they left , Meera was still standing there , her knuckles soo tight , her nails digging in to her palm , drawing blood , eyes blazing , she whispered to herself , " I won't let it happen ..

" He takes so much pleasure, seeing me in pain , always teasing , insulting me . Never leaves a chance to create problems for me , and I'll let him be a part of the family which should be mine actually . Just like that ? No way , now is the time to take revenge .He must go through the same pain n sense of non-belongingness that I went through n still suffering . I'm feeling bad thinking about breaking my sister's Rishta , but she's such a cute nice girl , she'll soon get another guy , who hopefully will be as sweet as her . For now , I must plan something to present  Prithvi in  bad light in front of the family . What should I do ?        

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 11 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
her bra what????

Don't keep me hanging...

Btw.  I'm loving what you have down so far Gargi.  Hope I'm not interrupting your posts...

I was just heading off to sleep, thought I'd check forum again and saw this now you got me to me to the point that I want to stay up to see what's going to happen next...

Otherwise I'll end up with a different ending in my sleepπŸ˜†

Great job, I love it!!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parm.

her bra what????

Don't keep me hanging...

Btw.  I'm loving what you have down so far Gargi.  Hope I'm not interrupting your posts...

I was just heading off to sleep, thought I'd check forum again and saw this now you got me to me to the point that I want to stay up to see what's going to happen next...

Otherwise I'll end up with a different ending in my sleepπŸ˜†

Great job, I love it!!

Thank you Parm , you are soo sweet , and that ' bra ' was a typo , worst of it's kind , nut then again I'm good at stuff like typo . I'm very very bad at typing .
 It's just something I's thinking the other day n thought to write down , I'm not at all goo at English , so that's a big problem .  Anyways , I never shied away from tamatars thrown at me . I'll write the next part so, please read n tell me how's it , I know I'm not good at it but I can improve . πŸ˜³
sana2511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
grt nice work yaar...i like that revenge of meera... i m waiting for more to read ur work... thanks for making ff i hope it goes long.nd more chapter...update soon dear...πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyy this is too good, you should continue soon,
im crazy about thinking what meera will do...

i like it πŸ‘
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Hangok n Sana , thank you guys , I'll update as soon As I figure out which couple I want here . πŸ€—
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great work Gargi ...! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cant wait to see how Meera plans to stop the wedding !

PS: Let it be Mithvi ... Plzzz ! πŸ˜† 
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you jst rocked ...πŸ‘πŸΌ...eagerly w8ing 4 the next update...come on dear...u can do it...Edited by BondlockeRJoE - 11 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Thank you Parm , you are soo sweet , and that ' bra ' was a typo , worst of it's kind , nut then again I'm good at stuff like typo . I'm very very bad at typing .

It's just something I's thinking the other day n thought to write down , I'm not at all goo at English , so that's a big problem .  Anyways , I never shied away from tamatars thrown at me . I'll write the next part so, please read n tell me how's it , I know I'm not good at it but I can improve . πŸ˜³

You could have fooled me Gargi!  I think your english is great!  And forget the tamatars;  I'll be throwing bouquets of flowers instead for such wonderful writing!

Still would have liked to see where that typo would have taken you though...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looking foward to reading the rest when you get it down.πŸ‘πŸΌ