Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

BB6 LIVE STREAM UPDATES - 24th December '12

**Time in Indian Time.
** Any bolded bits are what I feel were interesting/important. Or I might just place emoticons due to lack of time.
** Red bits are spoilers.

Background info: Yesterday the housemates got a kind of laundromat task where they received clothes to wash, rinse, dry, put in a dryer, and then iron, fold and return. Imam had the duty to count but he was annoying some people. He and Rajev had a fight so most of the housemates abandoned him to sit and iron. He decided to stay and iron all night long.

PS: I didn't sleep all night due to some work so I will rest after the wake up song. Apologies in advance.

8am - No morning alarm as yet.

8:17am - Cam shifts to main entrance, Imam comes inside, then goes out. Lights comes on and wake up alarm plays - white white face dekhe, dilwa beating fast... 

8:20am - Karishma comes running from bedroom and goes out to dance with Imam. 

8:22am - Song ends and restarts  and Rajev walks out of the house.

8:24am - Song cut. Delnaaz sitting in bed and lies back down. Niketan and Urvashi lying in bed but moving. Sapna awake but laying in bed.

8:27am - Urvashi asking Sana wahan kyun gayi. *silence* Karishma in the kitchen filling her cup with water and drinking it. Karishma goes into the bedroom. Seems the water is cut. Sana out of the captain's bathroom. Urvashi and she were given special permission to use it. Water is still running in there. Karishma saying basin water has been shut off. Urvashi saying it had been shut off last night while she was washing dishes.

*stream is choppy so will update after a couple of hours*

Missed Updates
9-10am: They don't have water. All are asleep except Sana and Imam. Aashka is outside ironing. Imam is sitting on Karishma's bed and watching Urvashi. Rajev sitting in front of the fish tank. Sapna and Delnaaz in the bathroom brushing their teeth. Water came? Rajev is asking BB to send water as they didn't drink tea last night. Imam has placed all the pants near the fish tank. Rajev is filling water bottles. Karishma brushed her hair and got up. Urvashi is sleeping. Siren starts and Urvashi gets up. Sapna calls Niketan outside. Rajev goes into the store room. SAna and Sapna sitting outside in the sun. Karishma brushing her teeth. Niketan out of the toilet carrying buckets. Urvashi back in bed. Niketan goes to the kitchen sink which is full of dishes and washes his hands with a water bottle. Delnaaz is washing clothes. Sana is ironing a pant and then shirt. Delnaaz is rinsing. Niketan blowing his nose in the bathroom. Rajev comes into the bedroom and sleeps. Imam goes to his room. Rajev - ho gaya iska bahar ka kaam. 

10-11am: Washing and ironing still going on. Siren sounds. Rajev and Niketan run in. Seems 97 are done. Sapna says the last is very wet. No one is drying. Niketan, Rajev and Karishma sitting on the chairs together. Rest of the girls with Sana. Kitchen water is on and Karishma is washing. Water stops. 

11am-12pm: Sana is laughing. Imam is twisting pants holding one end under his foot. Drying team. Imam is washing clothes with his feet. All the clothes are drying in the sun. All are sitting together near the gym. Sapna is lying in her bed. They got a new lot of 100 clothes. All are washed and spread on the ground. Drinking water is coming. Sana in bed talking to Sapna. Imam is wiping the kitchen mirror. Aashka, Delnaaz and Rajev in their beds. Urvashi is ironing, Karishma near her. Imam is sitting on his suitcase to close it.

12-3pm: Urvashi talking to Niketan about Imam and they changed cameras. The rashan arrived - bananas came. Imam and Niketan are washing and Rajev is ironing. They are drying outside. Karishma and Sana are rinsing. Niketan finished the t-shirts and put in the drier. Imam is teaching Karishma how to stomp feet in the basin and wash. Niketan is ironing. When Karishma came, he hugged her. All the other girls are in bed. The siren starts and all run outside. Rajev doesn't know how to bug Sana as she is continuously in bed (according to my mom 😆). Urvashi is chopping something (potatoes). She's asking BB to start the water. Rajev is helping Karishma. She says they turned off the drinking water. Tap water and gas came. Aashka is cutting onions. According to Niketan, 88 are over and they'll start the water when 100 are done. He asks Karishma to fill the water and keep as the drink water has come. Last few, Delnaaz is washing. Niketan ironed 90 and is looking for dried clothes. He brings more. Sapna comes from the bathroom. Karishma says she needs a hug so all the girls are hugging each other - urvashi, sana, Aashka and Karishma.

3:45pm - Everyone having lunch.

4:10pm - Sapna washing dishes, Delnaaz wiping the dining table clean. Karishma is sweeping the bedrooms. Delnaaz - I've cleaned the table, I'm leaving the chairs spread out so it's easier for you. She wets her towel to clean the platform (kitchen counter). Sapna asking if the store room is open to leave the trash there. Delnaaz says it isn't. Delnaaz wondering how to clean the stove.

4:18pm - Sapna to Delnaaz: even sidhu ji can come as santa claus. Delnaaz - yes. Sapna requesting BB to open the store room. Sapna to Karishma - are you done sweeping coz we will tell Niketan to mop the whole house because he didn't do anything yesterday. Delnaaz - you can leave the bathroom, otherwise if you are doing, I'll help you. Karishma sweeping the dining area. Imam saying he's in pain and taking Brufen 400. Karishma - you'll feel sleepy coz of it. Delnaaz asks Imam to lie down. Delnaaz - is Sana ironing? Sapna - yes, she said she's going to iron. Delnaaz is cleaning the stove. Delnaaz - Sapna, if the platform is not cleaned for 4 days, it gets so dirty and it's hard to clean. Sapna - and all flies come in. 

4:25pm - Outside, Urvashi and Niketan talking near the gym area. Urvashi - in normal life also we meet so many different people from all walks of life. Cam shifts inside. Sapna is expecting Santa to come today since it's his day. 😆 Delnaaz complaining that the room is so dirty. Sapna still washing dishes and Delnaaz still cleaning the stove. Karishma comes saying she's going to go take a shower. 

4:35pm - Niketan alone near gym area. Sana ironing. Niketan giving Rajev instructions for the dryer. Rajev is talking to Sana. Sana (by *neha23*) said "aap yeh sab mat bolo splitsvilla and all that". Niketan - Sana, why are you taking his sh*t? Iski bakwas kyun sun rahe ho? Rajev standing near Sana going on talking. Niketan walks up to them. Inside, Delnaaz still cleaning the stove singing white white face dekhe. Delnaaz saying the grease is not coming out. Sapna and Delnaaz asking BB to open the store room. Delnaaz - are you going after Karishma to take a shower? Sapna - no, you go. Delnaaz - I'll take time. Sapna - I'll heat water. Delnaaz - wow there are flies sitting on the curd. Sapna - can't wash the last cup. Delnaaz is telling Sapna do as much as you can. The platform is looking a little clean. If Niketan mops, it'll be clean. Sapna - he still didn't come in? Delnaaz - no. Sapna - if he's busy Rajev can do it.

4:47pm - Delnaaz goes out and comes back in and says she told Rajev to tell Niketan to do it or he can do it. In the bedroom, Karishma saying the water was so cold, she washed one arm, one leg at a time. Urvashi saying she's in pain since morning. Urvashi is lying in bed. Karishma walks out. Sapna is alone in the kitchen washing dishes. Delnaaz is in the living area. BB buzzes and Sapna saying store room is open right? Delnaaz comes to check. Store room is open. She goes in and says batteries and says, let's keep in the trash first. Sapna - correct. Sapna drags the kitchen trash into the store room. Karishma applying make up and cream on her legs. She walks out. Sapna back to washing dishes.

4:57pm - Niketan comes into the kitchen to mop. Delnaaz fixing cushions. Niketan mopping white area. Delnaaz wanting to wash the bottles and then fill and Sapna is afraid the water till be shut off. Delnaaz wants to wash because Imam moo laga ke peeta hai. Delnaaz is asking Karishma to collect the bottles, cups and get them. Delnaaz washing bottles. Karishma is asking Niketan for black coffee. She says there's no milk. Delnaaz is filling up the bottles. Sapna stilla t the sink washing something. Karishma is telling Delnaaz how she took a bath with the cold water. Sapna is telling Niketan to mop the dining area and bedrooms.

5:10pm - Delnaaz and Sapna seem to be done. Niketan is asking for disprin. In the bedroom, Karishma is styling her hair? Niketan is sitting and drinking coffee. Urvashi still in bed. Niketan - we still have to make our plans, correct? Urvashi - yes. BB is making an announcement and *muted*. Niketan to Karishma - is there drinking water? Come here and give it to Aashka. Aashka is lying in bed. Niketan - the girl in the blue razai. Karishma passes the bottle from Rajev's bed to Aashka. Niketan tells Aashka to have one or two disprin, Niketan says about 330 clothes are done. He walks out of the room.

5:15pm - Delnaaz is calling Niketan to mop the kitchen area. *muted* 😕 Jago jago jago is playing. *muted* Sapna is telling Delnaaz that they'll light candles at night. Delnaaz says these unconscious people haven't even changed their batteries. She walks out with them. In the bedroom, Karishma is styling her hair and Urvashi is lying in bed. Karishma is brushing her hair. Aashka also lying in bed but awake. Karishma continues to style her hair. Aashka sits up in bed. Aashka gets up. Delnaaz comes in to change their batteries. Urvashi is also up. She hugs Aashka as Aashka is going out. Delnaaz telling Karishma and Urvashi that they will dust the beds and arrange it all nicely today. Delnaaz goes out. Urvashi - we can put the blankets down. Now she's telling Sapna and Karishma that the music was blasting but he (Imam) didn't get up. Sapna - till now? Urvashi - no, he says he's ill. Aashka in the bathroom filling a bucket. Urvashi says she;ll heat water for Sapna. Sapna - no need, I want to take a very quick shower, in and out. Del, Aashka comes in and says hot water is coming. Sapna runs to the bathroom. Urvashi says that Delnaaz will go after her. Del - dont do this please. Urvashi - you take 40 mins. Niketan comes in. Del - finished washing. Niektan - yes, what is the status of the line for showers? Urvashi - Aashka, then me then Delnaaz. Niketan - oh ho. Let me go first. Urvashi - Aashka has to go first coz her clothes are lying there. We'll all be quick. Niketan - ok. Jago jago was playing and he never got up? Urvashi - when they have a party tonight, he'll get up and run. Niketan - obviously. He tells Karishma dont even think of giving merry christmas messages with your eye. Karishma - yes I wont. I'll cover my hair over my eyes and then I will move my head side ways and then sing.  Niketan - do what you will, you'll look like a ghost? Delnaaz fixing her bed. Niketan fixing his side. *random chatter* Niketan is saying that Rajev is going on sitting and watching Sana and trying to talk to her and he's telling Niketan that India Pakistan are talking, why are you interfering. He's not even doing anything. Karishma says let's all sit outside.

5:30pm - Delnaaz - will someone tell Rajev to tidy his bed? Niketan - Rajev is busy talking to Sana and not even doing anything.  Now Niketan and the rest and discussing bedsheets. Urvashi and Karishma telling Niketan is shallow and he's got clothes for 80 days. Niketan is saying yes and I will wear a red shirt tomorrow not today.

5:38pm - Aashka in the bathroom applying something to her face. Aashka is walking around with a face mask. Sana or someone was in the toilet asking for tissues and cam switches. In bedroom, Urvashi in bed again. Aashka is back and they are discussing something. Not very clear as cam is on Urva. Niketan is ironing. Karishma is complaining of something so Niketan tells her take this med maybe it's loose motions and eat this also. Karishma - SHUT. UP. Niketan. 😆 Niketan saying if he wears a red t-shirt, he'll need a sweater so the shirt wont be seen. Now he's planning to wear a shirt. Urvashi gets up. Karishma says something and Niketan jokingly says, what are you saying Karishma, I am very worried about you. Karishma - my one eye is broken (phooti hui) and may God never give anyone such an eye. When I need it, it doesn't work. Urvashi up from bed. Niketan pulling out a green t-shirt and saying he can also wear that. 

5:40pm - Niketan is telling Del, Urva, Kar about his secret task and he had to trouble everyone and can involve Rajev. So he had hid Delnaaz's some items and said that Delnaaz has gotten fat but Delnaaz never got affected. BB said eat their food. So he went to eat and his lunch plan got ruined. In dinner, brinjal was made (he doesn't like it) and Urvashi laughs. He ate the pineapple juice and hid the peanut butter. BB's bell sounds. Niketan said he did a funny thing but it back fired but he'll tell in front of everything. Karishma - what did you do with Sana. I switched off her light. Something about her moisturiser. Something about cofee (BB has lowered his mic volume). He hid her belt but it never affected her or anyone. Let her come then I'll tell. Karishma - yeah it never affected her. I cried what you said. Now tell Sana. *random chatter*

5:57pm - Sana comes in and Karishma gives her something and she says, where did you find it. Karishma says Niketan will tell you. He said that I had hid it with my jeans and I got a task to trouble everyone *BB is muting* Someone is calling Sana so she asks Niketan so what was your task and they walk out together saying BB said he's very naughty. Karishma gets up and walks out and Rajev is coming in. He says something to Karishma then walks over and touches Delnaaz on the shoulder - bahaut dosti nibha rahi ho. Magar tumhari ek ichcha bhi poori ho gayi. Delnaaz - what? Rajev - eating in one plate.

6pm - Sapna in the bathroom washing in the sink. Karishma in the kitchen washing something in the sink. In the bedroom, Rajev is fixing his bed. Karishma walks in and fixes their bed. Niketan thinking of wearing a yellow red striped shirt and Karishma says no, you'll look like a bumble bee. They are discussing the line for showers and it seems Sana has gone in. Delnaaz to Rajev - you can't even fold your blanket? Rajev - do it, I dont have the habit of it. Niketan - I'm not touching his blanket. Rajev - yes I'm a fool, bloody fool. Delnaaz goes to the bathroom. Sapna walks in with a bucket. *random chatter*

*need a break. Nothing is happening*

Last 30 mins - Sana done with her shower. Delnaaz and Urvashi wondering if Imam is unconscious. Delnaaz - his mouth opened. Urvashi saying Niketan has cut in and crossed the line. Karishma wondering what to wear. Urvashi says she will take her floral dress and red sweater. Karishma - she wants to wear something red. She can have the blue one. Urvashi - no, I want it. Karishma - ok take it. Outside, Niketan seems to be sitting alone in the gym area. There's a reds booth like thing placed outside. Aashka? is walking into the house. Everything is muted. 

6:30pm - Niketan gets up and heads towards the bathroom. He goes inside. Still no sound. 😕

6:35pm - In bedroom, Delnaaz says to Aashka she's not going anywhere. Aashka  - you never know. Delnaaz - even Sana. Aashka - Rajev will save her. Both laugh. Delnaaz - mind of a devil. Urvashi - what happened? *can't hear* Urvashi going up to them saying, kya bakwas ki tune but their mic vol is too low. Rajev in the bedroom. Urvashi getting ready to go for a shower. She walks out. Rajev following Delnaaz out of the room saying you don't need to bathe coz I'm already impressed, you don't need to impress anyone else, even if you have rashes. Delnaaz - aage bado. Rajev - I am moving forward. Sana comes into the room and Karishma telling her she will only get ready when BB tells her to. They assume there will be a small party tonight. Sana applies make up.

6:50pm - Sana out in the kitchen making tea and requesting BB to send milk She's singing, my hear goes sha lala la la.

6:54m - Sana comes out and sits with her tea/coffee. Delnaaz and Aashka walking and talking outside. Sana offers them black coffee. They say no and keep walking.

*taking a break*

7pm - Rajev, Sana, Niketan, Delnaaz sitting near the gym. Niketan was saying that there is 100% a party tonight. Rajev - at 12am. Niketan - no it'll get over at 12 but there's 100% a party. Delnaaz goes for a shower. Niketan leaves. Rajev is trying to talk to Sana. 

7:09pm - Karishma walking out and Rajev calls her. She says she'll go to the bathroom first. Outdoor overhead cam and muted. Rajev sitting and talking to Sana. Urvashi in bathroom saying she had forgotten that Delnaaz was after her. Sapna comes in. She asks if someone is in the toilet and Urva says Karishma. Urvashi - it feels so good after taking a shower. Karishma comes out. Outdoor overhead came. Rajev is telling something to Sana and *muted* Some screaming can be heard, Rajev and Sana get up.  Sapna comes running out. Everyone gathered outside and then all go running inside the house. Seems someone has come Urvashi walking towards the house then goes back. Sapna screaming. A few of them walk out and go to the bathroom. Santa has come! They go into the bathroom. Rajev goes in. Then Sana, Sapna, Santa, Rajev, Urvashi, Aashka walking back into the house and they are singing and screaming. 

7:15pm - Sana comes out and goes to the bathroom. Talking can be heard but can't make out whats being said.

7:20pm - Seems Sana went to the bathroom to call Niketan. Sana walks back into the house and Niketan running behind her inside. He's wearing a red sweater/shirt? Heard someone say Rajev? Someone else wearing a black top and red pants running inside the house from the bathroom. I can hear people say hurray hurray and screaming (Rohit bakshi *by shahzurcruiser*)! 😲 

7:26pm - I can hear everyone say bye Rohit! Byeee! Sana is laughing. Still stuck on outdoor overhead cam. 

7:29pm - Karishma is outside. She goes back in.

7:31pm - Aashka comes out and sits by herself near the gym area. Delnaaz comes out, says something to Aashka then goes to the bathroom. Sound is back. Delnaaz looking at herself in the bathroom mirror. Sapna heard say something. Urvashi comes in asking who Delnaaz thought it was and he was very naughty. In the bedroom, Rajev putting something in his suitcase. Sapna - look at my presents. Sana saying something, Niketan saying he will bribe people with biscuits. Rajev - aaj tak mera galat nahi gaya (to Sana and someone). Niketan - kya nahi gaya? Rajev walking in the bedroom - why do you need to know everything Niketan. It's between 3 friends. Niketan - gossip girls. Rajev to Sapna - who is this guy in the red t-shirt? Sapna - u talking to me? Rajev - no. Niketan oacking up his gift. Niketan walking out and telling Rajev aaja. Rajev putting something in some drawers.

7:35pm - Niketan talking to Karishma about her private stash and she says it's ok, it's just her and Aashka. Rajev walks out. Rajev - now everyone can drink coffee, there is coffee and milk. Are you happy you got chocolates Karishma. Karishma - no I'm happy with cheese. Rajev - and the chicken. They all sit outside near the gym. Aashka, Sana, Niketan, Karishma and Rajev. Rajev is sitting between Karishma and Sana.  Imam walks out saying you guys wanted a tree so I am here. How am I looking. karishma - just like a tree. Imam asking Niketan about chocolates. Cam on Aashka. She looks very serious. Niketan telling Sana she's looking innocent. Rajev - you dont know what's in her heart. Sana - I dont know whats in my heart. Imam asking whether there is a party and Sana says there is. Aashka looking very serious and is deep in thought. Karishma saying she is happy for the cheese spread but there's no bread. Sana - roti. Aashka saying it's like a luxury budget. BB is muting. Niketan - what's the date? Sana/Karishma respond - 24th. Niketan - I dont consume a lot of coffee. Morning 2 spoons and evening sometimes. And a lot of people drink coffee in large amounts at night. Sana - first time I'm drinking coffee in the evening. Now Sana and Niketan drinking espresso and coffee machines. Urvashi has joined them. Niketan - if you ask Imam if he's gay or not he wont even reply to that. Urvashi - he's confused now, I've asked him. Urvashi get sup and walks away. Karishma - Santa came and left, now my Samsun tab. BB is muting. At the entrance, Urvashi standing and Sapna walking in with the clothes drying stand. Urvashi saying Santa forgot his bell. They walk into the bedroom.  Urvashi climbs into bed. Sapna requesting BB to please turn off the AC. Urvashi - having a lot of hair loss. Water was not smelling proper. She applies cream to her legs.

*stopping updates till after the tv telecast*

9-10pm: Imam wanted to play musical chairs, so Urvashi agrees. Imam is the juke box. Everyone playing. Tab comes, Urvashi is reading it. There's an awards night. Everyone starts to get ready and have been told to wear formal wear. 

10 - 10:30pm - Everyone getting ready. Aashka and Delnaaz were eating. Rajev sitting with them. Sapna doing Sana's hair. Seems there is some contest going on that everyone is preparing for. There will be a buzzer. In between BB title song was playing and Urvashi saying that we are ready but BB's people aren't. Outside Rajev, Sapna, Delnaaz, Aashka and maybe Sana sitting near the gym area ready and dressed. Rajev taunting Delnaaz saying were you my mother in some serial? Delnaaz - I will call you such names now. Sapna - yeah he's Sana's age group, we are mature women. Rajev - I'm young at heart. Sapna to Rajev - nahi chahiye teri second hand jawani. 😆

10:35pm - Buzzer sounds and Niketan, Karishma and Urvashi walk outside from the bedroom and they all go OMG! And it's muted. 

10:42pm - Sapna saying OMG, sana laughing, aashka saying thank you biggboosss! I think they have a dinner laid out for them. 

10:46pm - Buzzer sounded! Can't see anything as cam facing at entrance of living area. Clapping and music of BiggBoss playing. People singing along.

10:50pm - Music has stopped. Sapna saying something. Everyone clapping and Sapna wooo-ing. 😆 Cam shifts outside, there's a musical chairs set up but no one can be seen. 😕

10:53pm - People clapping and making wooo sounds. They seem to be in the activity area. Very loud cheering now.

10:55pm - Aashka saying - aage bado come on, sappy... we are the guests...wooo. I think some game or something is happening, lots of woo-ing, cheering, etc. Aashka - picture in picture. Picture! Yay! 

11pm - Cheering and clapping continues for a while. Seems Sana won an award as her name was called. 

11:12pm - Tu cheez badi hai mast mast and Sana is performing on it and everyone is cheering and enjoying now everyone is saying hip hip hurray!

11:13pm - Lots of smoke! Aashka - tu haar jayega, .. jeet gayi yaaay! Sana? - haar gaya mera dost. Aashka pretend crying and saying thank you mummy pappa for this award. More smoke outside.

11:21pm - Someone laughing and saying Rajevvv. Sapna laughing I think. 

11:25pm - More cheering. Even louder cheering. 

11:27pm - Aashka reading something by BB and getting excited. Sapna also saying something. 

11:36pm - In bedroom, Sana walks in and she has a sash around her. Outside, Imam is placing a bunch of sashes around the chairs (musical chairs). Cam changes to poolside.  In red bedroom, Sana singing, kaise kasie taufe laye tu kya jane tu kya jane. Karishma has a sash around her as she enters the bedroom. Sana - they didn't ask us to get the toiletries right? Karishma - they did. Sana - ok mine is here. Cam switches to poolside view. 

11:40pm - Rajev and Niketan in the kitchen. I think Niketan called Imam chut*ye. 😕 Then Niketan telling, what the F did he do? Kya aadmi hai, we've been looking.. (seems Imam did something to the milk?). Outside Imam is sitting and eating something and he says lemme put this in the fridge, I'll eat it tomorrow. Sana walking out of the house to the bathroom still singing. bach ke rehna re baba. She goes into the shower to change. Sapna walking in and walks back out. Urvashi and Karishma in the bedroom. Niketan in the bathroom. *muted* He notices the camera following him and smiles. He checks the shower but it's locked as Sana is inside. In bedroom, Sapna leaving. Aashka sitting with Urvashi on her bed. Urvashi is having a lot of pain in her head. Aashka is pressing it and Urvashi is making noises in pain. Aashka requesting BB for a dr. for Urvashi as she has sudden pain in her eyes and she's having pain in weird points. Imam comes over to check.

11:49pm - Niketan, Rajev and Karishma brushing their teeth. Sana in toilet? Rajev tells Sana - best performner.

11:52pm - In the bedroom, Aashka applying tiger balm. BB buzzes. Imam gone to check what task has come. Aashka planning to tie a dupatta tight on Urvashi's head.  Urvashi saying bhagwaan in her pain.

11:57pm - Karishma filling water. Niketan asking her if Urvashi has a headache. Imam informing Karishma that blinds will be down. Karishma saying she heard. Niketan checking up on Urvashi and Rajev is singing loudly "sab kuch seekha hamne na seekhi hoshiyari" and saying he got the award for chipkoo and bewakoof and Niketan for kaam chor and chugli khor. Niketan - I know you guys never wrote chugli khor but BB played some game. Sapna - I'm sure Imam put me in the category for darawana.He got the most awards.  Rajev - obviously Imam only put. Rajev calling Sana and saying something to her. Aashka still sitting and looking after Urvashi.

12:04am - Lights off. Niketan sitting with Urvashi. Sapna and Karishma lying down. Karishma - maybe she needs a dr. Rajev calls upto Urvashi on bed. Delnaaz goes upto Urvashi. Sapna - she took a pill na?

12:08am - Karishma and Sapna discussing who wrote what award for whom. Sapna saying she wrote chipkoo for Rajev and Karishma. Aashka is still massaging Urvashi's head. Rajev, Niketan and Imam sitting there as well as Niketan. Del sitting on Sapna and Karishma's bed, they are discussing chicken. Delnaaz asking Urvashi to change into loose clothes. Karishma saying Rajev is massaging Urvashi's feet. Karishma saying Rajev put have put her in bewakoof category. Karishma saying her period came last month on the 17th and has still not come. Maybe stress no? Sapna - mhm. Rajev and Sapna get up from bed. Karishma joins Aaska next to Urvashi. Imam recommending Brufen and Karishma saying you can't take. *muted* On Del's bed, Rajev saying to Sapna and Sana he got 2 awards and none for Delnaaz. He laughs. 😕 *muted*  Delnaaz is lying on Sana's lap. Imam is placing a pillow under Urvashi's knee. Karishma goes and sits on her bed. Rajev is joking around and playing with Jose. Sapna and Sana laughing. Rajev is cracking jokes about stampede and pain his legs. Delnaaz wants Jose and Rajev says he doesn't want to go, no no no. Delnaaz saying something to Rajev to say something to Urvashi and he says bewakoof. Rajev cracking jokes using Jose and Sapna laughing. Sana is massaging Delnaaz's head. Rajev - aaj tum usi jaga baithi ho jahan tumhara joke baitha tha. Tumne mera protein shake piya hai. Sapna - poor joke. Rajev - aunty, are you feeling well. I was quiet all day long. Sapna - the nomination was 4 weeks ago. Rajev - I dont move on. I dont forget. Sapna - MOVE ON. Rajev - I'm stupid. Sapna - Sana/Del are bored, Jose is bored. Rajev - I'm having fun.  Aseem do bachche ka baap hoon. Sapna goes away. Rajev - I told category, sab se bada dilwala and I wrote Delnaaz's name and I wrote your name in kush mijaaz main. He says there were no good categories. Cam switches to Urva's bed. They take her to the captain's bathroom. Imam asking if she ate. Someone says yes.  Niketan seems to be standing at Del's bed. Aashka has climbed in bed. Rajev now sitting on Karishma's bed. Karishma has hung her sash around the camera. Rajev and Karishma discussing if this is Urvashi's khoofiya task. Karishma says no. *muted* Niketan lying down in his bed. Urvashi comes back. Imam in captain's room asking BB to send a dr. Niketan offering Urvashi water. Cam still in captain's room. Imam goes in his bathroom. *muted*

*by enigmatic_zephy*
award sash:
1. sabse darawana - imam
2. sabse nautanki - rajeev
3. sabse aakarshak - kar
4. sabse rondu - aashka ( rajeev confirmed ki ye award correct tha)
5. sabse kamchor and chuglikhor - nik
6. sabse khushmijaaz - sana
7. sabse chipku - kar
8. del n sapna got nothing
9. sabse funny- sana

12:26am - Imam out of the bathroom and rushes out of the room. Seems Urvashi and Niketan have gone to see a dr. Sapna comes to collect her mic. Karishma and Rajev still talking on her bed. Seems Aashka is hugging (squeezing the life out of) Sana and rocking back and forth and Delnaaz looking at them. Not sure why. Maybe Sana is upset? Urvashi is back. Aashka and Del looking at her. Something is wrong. Sana is crying. She wipes her face. Aashka and Delnaaz consoling her? Aashka gets up. Delnaaz hugs her. Aashka comes back and tears Sana apart from Delnaaz 😕 and hands her a tissue. Then she hugs Sana tightly and pats her back. Sana still crying and Aashka and Delnaaz consoling her. Imam goes to his room. Sapna saying something about lights out. Sana bhi advantage le rahi hai. 

12:37am - Imam taking some things out of his suitcase? Sapna can be heard talking loudly. Sana asking Niketan what the dr. said. Sapna telling someone to tell Sana she's talking too much.  Can't see anything as they are showing Imam and going in captain's room. Aashka and Sana walking somewhere it seems to make something for Urvashi. Aashka singing. Aashka crying and Sana asking what happened. *muted* 

12:45am - Imam comes out of the bathroom, drinks water and goes to check on Urvashi. Sapnais checking on Urvashi. Rajev is sitting and chatting with Karishma. Sapna tells Urvashi to sleep. Niketan offers to massage her head. 

12:47am - Sana and Aashka and Delnaaz preparing something for Urvashi. Sana taking water for Urvashi. Sana comes back with batteries? Still muted. Aashka random hugs Sana and kisses her cheek. Sapna on Urvashi's bed talking to Rajev and Karishma. Can't see Urvashi and Niketan. Sana, Aashka and Delnaaz making tea/coffee for Urvashi and Niketan. Niketan comes back and they ask what the dr. said. *muted* Niketan leaves the kitchen. Aashka saying that it's not growing but there's one here. Niketan is back saying it could be because of food. Del - not that we were hungry but stomach was upset maybe thats why the headache. Now they are discussing the blinds are down to decorate the garden area for Christmas. Niketan is wondering why they need 8 hrs to decorate that people can even use the toilet. *muted* 

12:59am - Niketan goes out. Delnaaz and Sana sit at the dining table. Aashka pouring tea. Sapna comes out asking which is hers. She's saying she'll give one to the dr. Urvashi is back Del asks her to come have tea. Sapna tells her to sit.Del - dr. gave you (Urvashi) an injection? Cam switched to bedroom where Rajev and Karishma are still talking. *muted* Rajev is saying that Aashka is not in talking terms with her sister. Now he's telling Karishma go by my intent. Was it to hurt you, no. Cam switches to captain's room.

1:11am - Urvashi goes into the captain's bathroom then leaves. Cam switches to living area. Sana, Aashka, Delnaaz and Imam are sitting there. *muted* Audio from Karishma, Rajev and Niketan laughing and joking. Rajev - Imam said maybe this is Niketan's secret task. Karishma - you're such a baby! Niketan - aaj subha bhi iski bla.. *muted* Sapna comes over to the living area, takes something and leaves. Niketan walks over to fill his water bottle. Cam switches to captain's room.

1:20am - At the dining area, Sapna laughing and Imam joking someone is rotlu and Delnaaz joking about spraying something. Imam - Niketan's was the best - chugli khor. *muted* Captain's room. Now Rajev pressing Niketan's back. Urvashi seems to be better. Karishma and Sapna in their bed. Niketan is talking about movies, magazines and editors and page 3. Rajev - page 1 doesn't cost 1 lakh. Urvashi, first every parties we cover are page 4. Not every party is covered. Whether it's Anil Ambani's party. Niketan - you know who called me? Rajev - Rohit is an organiser. It's a very well attented party. Niketan - early Jan. (only catching bits and pieces and cant hear Urva). Urvashi - Sangikta? 

1:26am - Everyone wishing each other a merry christmas. Niketan tells Rajev to stay away from foolishness. Everyone hugging each other. Sapna hugs Urvashi. Rajev hugs Karishma. Sapna runs out. Karishma asks if Niketan hugged Urvashi. Imam comes and hugs Urvashi to wish her - good to see you smile. feeling better yea? He talks to her a bit and wishes Niketan, Rajev and Karishma Merry Christmas. Sapna comes back and sleeps. Imam hugging Sapna and saying let bygones be bygones and lets start afresh. He goes back out. Karishma laughing. Rajev imitating Imam saying let's afresh, Niketan - when you are gone, then it'll be bygone. It'll be, he decreases our energy level and personalities and he'll go max by 4th and he gets our anger out. I was chilling, kya bakwas kar raha tha and door se dekhoon bhi nahi in real... Cam shifts to Imam going to captain's bathroom. He comes out takes off his mic and goes back inside. He opens the door and throws some clothing item on the bed and closes the door.

1:35am - Sapna heard talking loudly in English but can't make it out. Niketan going to sleep. Rajev walking about and seems to again be joking around with Jose and high fiving Sapna. All muted. In the dining area, Sana, Aashka and Delnaaz talking. Aashka - guzarne ke baad teeno ladko ne react kiya. *silence* Now I know why my papa never came. Sapna comes to tell them something about a blanket, says good night and goes. Aashka - ok sappy good night. Sana telling Aashka that she's not going anywhere and it's between her (sana) and karishma. Sana - I told Vishal also, it's between the both of us. And 2 days before also... Cam shifts to captain's room. Imam doing something in his room. 

1:37am - Everyone seems to be asleep in the bedroom. 

2am - Imam asleep in the captain's room.

*stopping updates now*

2:29am - Sana walks in. Aashka follows. She goes to Urvashi to talk to her. *muted* Karishma wakes up and turns in bed. Delnaaz walks in a minute later. Aashka bent really low and talking to Urva, she gives Urva water. Urva sits up. Sana coming towards them? Cam shifts to Imam sleeping in the captain's room. Imam coughs. Sana coming out of captains bathroom. Delnaaz going in. Sana and Aashka wiping face near their beds. Sana climbs in. Aashka goes over to Urvashi. Sana goes to get something near the suitcases. Delnaaz walking to bed. Aashka walks to captain's bathroom. Del climbs in bed. Sana climbs into bed. Sana whispers to Del and stops. *can't hear* Rajev? coughs. Sapna turns her face. Aashka walking back.
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
here_to_enjoy thumbnail
You are a real Rockstar SP..Thanks a ton for your updates.😊
simplypurple thumbnail
ROFL. 🤣 

Firstly, I'm a sister.
Secondly, people aren't supposed to comment and post in this thread so mods feel free to delete this post if required.
Thirdly, I am essentially transcribing the live feed without giving personal opinions, or at least trying not to, which is why I end up writing so many details. Some people enjoy reading the details which is why I try to provide the ones I feel might be interesting.
Fourthly, people have told me mostly that they prefer the detailed version but I shall try my best to bold essential bits whenever I get a chance so you dont have to read so much.
Fifthly, I provide pictures usually related to tasks or such to give the reader a better understanding of what I am describing.

Thanks for commenting and appreciating. 😃
simplypurple thumbnail
BB6 LIVE STREAM UPDATES - 25th December '12

**Time in India Time
** Bolds bits are important/interesting
**Red bits are spoilers.

Early morning updates: 
6:15am Lights of the bedroom came on and the bedroom was empty. Niketan walks into the bedroom 3 mins later. Karishma is in the bathroom. 
6:21am - Most back in bed asleep.
6:25am - Delnaaz woke up and is sitting on Rajev's bed.

8am - Lights in the bedroom are still on.

8:15am - No morning alarm yet.

8:25am - Everyone still asleep.

8:30am - Imam awake and walking outside in living area. He comes inside the room. There's a tiny Christmas tree near Sapna's side of the bed. He places something there.

8:56am - Jago jago is playing and not one person has woken up. 😆

8:58am - Rajev wakes up sees everyone asleep and goes back to bed. Karishma does the same.

9am - Jago jago plays again. Karishma sits up. Everyone still Asleep. Rajev asks BB to let Urvashi to sleep. He sits up. Sapna wakes up. Karishma walks out with her cup. Delnaaz gets up. Karishma in kitchen putting water to boil. She drinks a cup of water. BB buzzes for batteries. Delnaaz in kitchen. Karishma exclaims that rashan has come. Can we do it? Rajev up. He drinks water. Niketan tossing. He walks out. Sana asleep. 

9:07am - Sapna asleep. So are Urva and Niketan.

*I shall also rest till they wake up*

Essential Updates ony:
10am - Del telling someone everyone's families and was muted

10:03am - Niketan goes over to Urvash to ask how she's doing and then tells her to go back to sleep. Op upset eh tioher. (trying to decipher wth I wrote, my bad. 😆)

11am - Sana is wearing's Sana's house. (ROFL - sorry I was half asleep when I wrote this)

*Missed*

Missed Updates by others:
12:22pm - Ashka made pancakes and sapna made fried eggs for all. Nik fried last 3eggs. Nik described all pranks he played and most flopped. Sana served all wearing Santa cap. Suddenly they had stopped. I think they had a service for Christmas. And sapna commented useless. After breakfast sapna washed toilets. Nik washed some plates and mopped. Kar swept. Nik has nice clothes. He took out 3 asking urv and kar what to wear.

12:40pm - Rajeev was complaining to Niketan about something that Sana told him about his behavior or something (like a maha gossip queen) and then Niketan was like "Sana told you that?" and then it got muted

3pm - Niketan asking Urvashi to wake up. Outside Rajev seems to be fighting with Delnaaz? Both are not seen. He tells her to mentally psych herself. Urvashi - what happened? Niketan - do you think I care? When you wish to wake up, I'll tell you how to overcome drowsiness. Cam shows Imam sitting outside. Sapna walks in the bedroom saying she plays him (Rajev) like an instrument. Niketan says harp and they discuss harps. She walks out. Urvashi - I'm very drowsy. Niketan - yes I'll tell you ubut you have to want to wake up. Urvashi - hmm. Outside, still some of them talking loudly.

3:10pm - BB makes an announcement for everyone to come in the living area. Niketan says - we also want that. Urvashi also gets up. In the living area, Urvashi arrives. Sapna saying I am busy. Sana laughing so Aashka saying you laughed? Sana laughed laughed laughed! Imam joins next to Urvashi on the other other. Everyone sits down all dressed up except for Urvashi. *muted* Living area entrance cam. (seems it's a task to go in the confession room and say sorry to whoever they want)

3:18pm - Rajev in kitchen. Karishma  walking in kitchen. Rajev - wait 5 mins. Urvashi walks in as well. Sapna and Karishma sit down to eat. Karishma calls Sana and Aashka to come eat. Niketan sits down at the table. Rajev/Niketan - abhi phirse sorry bolega. Urvashi does as well. Karishma goes to call them. Niketan - ja rahi hai aur soch rahi hai. Rajev is burning egg or something and Niketan and Sapna are coughing so BB starts the exhaust. Sapna is done eating, she coughs. Niketan joking about saying sorry to all my ex-gfs. Rajev - yes, name them. Niketan - I might miss a name and then people will get angry. Rajev - if he offended me to my face, say sorry to my face, not inside. I never knew it was Urvashi's task but I said sorry to her face. Karishma comes in. Rajev - you should say sorry to the face, Karishma - I keep saying. *muted*

3:25pm - Rajec cooking. Niketan telling them (Karishma, Sapna) about their task that he was troubling them. Rajev was saying I was fighting with you and you called me extra cutlery, that was my task. Karishma saying she likes going in the confession room. Urvashi says you think they called you to tell you doing a great job? That's by the way. She walks off and Rajev agrees. Rajev serving  Karishma and Niketan. Rajev - Sapna is not eating, it's chicken. Sana is not eating. Sapna - why? Rajev - I don't know. Niketan - she's upset with you? Rajev - I ..dont.. Karishma - with Aashka. Niketan - with Aashka? Karishma asking Sana and Aashka to come. Rajev joins them and they discuss food. Sapna watching them. Niketan to Karishma - who did you say sorry to? Karishma - I can't say. 

3:29pm - Imam in the captain's room folding his clothes.

3:35pm - Aashka is massaging Urvashi's head. Aashka - Sana kuch bol rahi thi, something happened, Delnaaz said something. Urvashi - you were there? Aashka - yes, we were all joking about to calm him down. Urvashi - she lets him also get away. The day she stops. Delnaaz walks in and Urvashi gets up saying what happened? Seems Delnaaz is crying. They both hug. Urvashi - what happened? Delnaaz  - nothing. I love you, I'm proud of you for whatever you've done in your life. Cam shifts to the kitchen and Karishma counting some sweets pieces for everyone in the house. Niketan wants one. He says he's really hungry today. Sapna I cant eat, I'm too full so Karishma puts it away. Niketan - who should I say sorry to? Rajev - I have no one to say sorry to. Niketan - footage milegi. I am foolish (Rajev). Sapna - aur chipkoo hoon. Sapna - Sana hai andar. Seems she's in the confession room. Niketan - shall I go in and accept sorry. In my task I had to go and eat someone's food and so much khichdi was made. So what should I eat? Sapna - boring task. Niketan - that was an example. Sapna admiring Niketan's new jeans. Rajev requesting Sapna to make apple custard. *random chatter* Aashka comes in and Niketan and Sapna get up from dining table. Niketan telling her that Rajev made tasty chicken, not sure how. Aashka walks off. Sapna does as well. Sapna goes out to get warmth. Rajev - I wont say sorry 500 times. People do what they feel like. Rajev walks off. Niketan grabs a tissue and leaves. Niketan meets Karishma and asks her why she said sorry. Karishma - if I upset people knowingly or not knowingly. When Aashka's mom came I realised everyone's parents are watching. When we talking to Rajev, Imam we forget they are not just individuals but part of a family. So if we feel.. so sometimes we make comments.  Midway, Karishma changed from telling Niektan to telling Aashka and sits down with Aashka on the smaller white sofa. Aashka is eating Christmas chocolates. Karishma walks out. Imam comes in and sits on the sofa. Sana is out of the confession room and Aashka goes in.

3:47pm - Delnaaz leaving the bedroom. Outside, Karishma asking Niketan what they called him to the confession room. Karishma - they called you in to say no one called? Niketan - yes and to say no need to tell people about the task, we will tell. *BB is muting* Karishma - and third? Niketan - something about the house about petty matters of the house and if you sit and watch people think you are not taking a stand. I take side of the weaklings in the fights and then people say sorry sorry and after a few hours mere lene ke dene pad jate hai people who they fought with. Karishma - about me? Niketan continues and BB said say whenever you feel it is the right time to speak up to calm the environment. *BB keeps muting* Something about Mink? Delnaaz comes out. Karishma asking if she ate. Delnaaz saying she's waiting on Sana and Aashka to be done. I said sorry even to BB for breaking rules and for sleeping and speaking in English. karishma - that's over. Niketan - you get punished for that. *random chatter*

3:54pm - Sapna comes out and Niketan says can I guess Aseem bhaiyya? Karishma says to Delnaaz that she was in the confession for a very long time. Delnaaz says I was talking a lot. She says sorry to Niketan if she every hurt him and he says no dont say sorry. Hurt karne ki baat nahi hai. Then Karishma tells Niketan, don't say sorry to me. Niketan tells her that she has hurt him a lot in the last 3 months and she says sorry but she keeps repeating her mistakes. Maybe he hurt her before those 3 months. Karishma - oh please. Niketan and Delnaaz walk inside. They sit on the smaller white sofa. Karishma gets up from outside and joins them. Urvashi and Sana are talking. Sana - BB talks. He said a lot of good things. Urvashi - hmm? She smiles. Aashka comes out. Niektan - Rajev should definitely go inside and apologise). Everyone gets up from the sofa one by one and leaves Imam there all by himself.

4:03pm - Aashka, Sana, Delnaaz eating at the dining table. Sapna talking to them saying enjoy your b'day as I'm going to be 42 soon. Niketan asking Sana - you are not mad at me right? So please make black tea for me, thank you. I need to make excuses to talk to you. Delnaaz asking Niketan who he likes. Niketan jokingly - I likes all of you so much that when I leave I will definitely meet all of you. Delnaaz - I want to know everyone's flavour. Sapna says I'm vanilla. Niektan - you are anything but vanilla. You are black currant. Aashka is orange, Sana is strawberry, Delnaaz is kaju kishmish. Sana - I forgot to say something. Niketan - I'll tell. Sana - no, I want to say it. It's really important. Delnaaz - say. Niketan - why do you want to know? If I want to confide in anyone..BB switches cam to Imam sitting by himself. Imam - what time do you think it is Urvashi. Urvashi inaudible and moving out of the house. Niketan saying something but cant be heard.

4:10pm - Sapna asking BB to open, she needs to make a confession. Open the door. Niketan saying that he doesn't need to say sorry. Sapna - 1 hr is over. Sana telling Aashka and Delnaaz, this sorry is very important. Delnaaz - I said sorry to BB. *BB is muting* Sana - it's funny that I'm very happy. Sana is wondering if she has time to go to the bathroom. Niketan comes to talk to them saying that he doesn't need to say sorry so BB never opened the door. He asks them if he's right. Niketan cutting some fruit. Delnaaz eats. He walks off with a piece. Del and Aash get up and go to the sink. Del washes up. Del tells Imam to tell someone for dinner dishes. Imam - I'll tell niketan. What did Rajev do all day? Del - breakfast dishes. Seems confession room is locked now. Del - what happened to Sana? Aashka - nothing, just joking. Del - with Rajev? AAshka - I dont know Del - is there any comparison... BB is muting a lot. 

4:18pm - Outside Rajev sitting near fish tank looking annoyed. Sapna, Karishma and Sana calling Delnaaz and Aashka to ride on the Santa sleigh outside. Sana, Aashka, Sapna singing carols. They were inviting Rajev but he says no thanks and walks inside. Karishma tells him he should have done it coz she was crying but now she's good. Sana outside screaming, chal dhannoo teri basanti ki izzat ka sawal hai. 😆 Imam watching them and smiling. Niketan seems to be there. Imam suggests to play musical chairs. *no response*

4:24pm - Inside, BB making an announcement. 

*very dull feed so stopping for 30 mins*

5:30pm - Pool cam, I can hear screaming.

5:35pm - Sana, Urvashi, Nikatan, Sapna all heading out. Sana says boo to Urvashi playfully and sha says, mera chhota sa baccha, lal. ❤️ In the kitchen, Rajev looks lost. Niketan and Urvashi there. Rajev walks out.

5:40pm - Niketan and Urvashi walk out. There's a sleigh and Aashka is strolling by. 

5:43pm - Everyone has gathered outside by the Christmas tree and Urvashi seems to be telling them something and giving them gifts one by one. it's muted.

5:47pm - Cam shifts to living area entrance view. 

5:55pm - Karishma and Sana in the kitchen. (By bluerobin) sana has not prepared tea for rajeev. karishma asking why sana is not talking to rajeev. Sana replies just for fun. Karishma says rajeev gets ver upset when sana doesn't talk to him. Sana says we always fight. then karishma asks about her pink teddy bear candy. Karishma is telling what gifts she'll give to everyone or got.  Sana making tea/coffee saying she'll have to think what gifts to give everyone. 

6pm - Niketan comes in and Sana asks whose phone call came. Karishma comes back and asks the same but he's avoiding question. And BB is muting. *random chatter*  Sana saying she's never gotten a Christmas gift. Karishma saying it's very expensive in London and by boxing day - 26th, everything drops to half price. Sana and Karishma discussing shoes. Sana telling Niketan to give to Del, Aashka, Rajev and Sapna. So he carries 4 cups out. Karishma - BB pay day will be exciting. *BB mutes* Both laugh. Karishma - I gave Sapna coffee and ullu. Sana - everything I have is dear to me. Karishma - same. What do we have? Sapna gave shampoo. Safety pin! Seriously Sana I don't have much. I can give Del Delcolax. 🤣 Sana - I dont have enough jewellery for me let alone to give. Look at these earrings. Karishma - very cute. When it'll be my pay day *BB  is muting* Sana - someone gets something small some big, it shouldn't be like this. Karishma - Aashka didn't give anything neither did Niketan. Sana - what does Niketan have? Karishma - if we give 3 - 3 between us. Sana - Sapna gave me itching medicine. Karishma - are you giving? Sana - let me see what I find to give and total. And my stomach is starting to hurt. Karishma says something. Sana - haan ja hug de bahar (?) Karishma walks out and Sana looking through her suitcase for anything she can gift. Sana talking to herself says Imam, Urvashi. Urvashi might like this, do you want it? Rajev... Urvashi...Imam. Del. She sits for a minute thinking and starts looking through her clothes. Karishma comes in saying if you give 9 gifts, I'll kill you. I just gave out hugs. Sana - wait. I have nothing to give to Niketan. Karishma - give him a hug. Sana still looking through all her things in the room.  After 5 mins, Sana laughs.

6:20pm - Urvashi telling Aashka and Delnaaz about something regarding her house. Sana joins them with her mug. Del to Urvashi - if you want to start your life again. Urvashi - how can I? It's time to think about my kids getting settled. Aashka - so you never want to get married. Urvashi - It's not that I dont want to. I never say never. Cam shifts to Karishma talking to Rajev and Niketan. Niketan looks like he's day dreaming. Karishma is talking about her house. Rajev says he needs a pen and paper. Karishma - look, I gave my gift and it's the thought that counts. Rajev yes. Rajev - in logo ko mil ke karna tha. Karishma - did you go to the confession room. Rajev - I never even thought of even. (to Niektan) who did you say sorry to? Niketan - by the time I thought, the room closed. Karishma telling Niketan to thank his sister for his pants/jeans. Niketan - yeah I did. Karishma - it was so funny when they were sitting in the sleigh. Rajev smiles. Karishma - navratri, diwali, eid, christmas. Rajev - we celebrated a lot of festivals and before lori we'll be out. Karishma - we is lori. Rajev - 13th jan. If anyone gets married before lori, then it's their first lori. Karishma - if they aren't married and dont have a child. Rajev - my cousin bro/sister got married. Karishma interrupts him and says she's going to the bathroom. Rajev to Niketan - I got put off to another level and I was cooking chicken and Aashka and Sana were there *muted* 

6:27pm - Urvashi saying she has made a temple in her house and discussing that with Aashka. Del and Sana. Urvashi - my dad liked to collect proverbs wherever he has flown. They are naughty but hilarious. I gave it in to my interior (designer) and said, frame it and create a dad type section. Aashka - your bedroom? Del gives Sana cups to take inside. Urvashi - no my room was created 4 yrs ago. Kids room I made an extension, I created an extra bathroom, halved the kitchen and made it longer. Imam comes out grabs something and goes back in. Urvashi to Aashka - you never saw so I can't tell you. I exchanged the seating with the dining. Aashka says something. Urvashi - my mom will tell me, never anything to you. The bathroom I made for my kids is worth seeing. I spent so much. Urvashi discussing that she has prevented her kids a lot, no pocket money. 100Rs a day, if you want to eat, come home, after TV no. Aashka asking her about some infection. Urvashi says one of her sons had a bronchial infection. That's why when Imam offered, he didn't drink. They are fraternal twins. 😲 They are vastly different. Shitij jitna attachment dikhata hai, Sagar detached hai nahi magar... Now they are discussing Urvashi's best friend Shanila?  Del - what does it mean when a sneeze stops in the middle of coming. Urvashi - it means nothing. They get up saying suitcases. Delnaaz - what's happening? Urvashi - what? They all go inside. Delnaaz - what's happening boss? *muted* Over head cam. EVICTIONS! 😲

6:36pm - Cam to living area entrance. No one in the living area. 😕 Sapna going and placing her suitcase in the store room. Aashka walking outside. Delnaaz heading out after a while. Karishma in the kitchen. Delnaaz comes out and goes back in. Outside overhead cam. *muted* A minute later Delnaaz and Sana walking out towards the bathroom. Sapna comes out and walks to the bathroom, Sana, Aashka and Delnaaz walking back. Sana calls Sapna then walks inside. Sapna, Delnaaz talking Aashka also there. Sapna walks inside. 

6:45pm - Niketan, Urvashi, Rajev walk outside. Urvashi hands something to Delnaaz. Sapna grabs a chair from the telephone booth. Niketan grabs two chairs from the fish tank and place it near the christmas tree. Karishma is out as well. Urvashi, Niketan, Aashka and Del are sitting. Karishme is grabbing a chair. Rajev comes back from the bathroom. Imam walks out and sits on the yellow chair outside. Insitead of Rajev carrying a chair he makes Sapna carry it to the tree. 😕 And he strolls back with his hands in his pocket. Seems Sana is there but behind the tree? She's handing out gifts. She starts with Urvashi and they hug. Sana - Sappy ko main black hi oongi coz wo black hi pehenti hai. Sapna gets up and takes her gift. Next she hands to Imam. Next sana hands a dress to karishma they hug. Next Niketan, they hug. Next is Aashka. They hug. Sana is laughing. Sana walks up to Rajev and gives him some sweater. Finally to Delnaaz, she hands something. Sana is talking. Sapna is inspecting her black sweater? She wears it. She starts dancing. Sana sitting by the tree and Urvashi is standing next to her and talking. Sapna removes her sweater and goes inside with it. In the bedroom, she keeps/dumps the sweater says hmm. Now Sapna is requesting something to Auri and Madhorima. She walks back out. Outdoor overhead cam. Rajev pacing around. Delnaaz goes in the house.  People seem to be sitting and talking to Sana. In the bedroom, Delnaaz goes by Urvashi's bed and keeps something. Then she takes the things in her hand and places on her suitcase. She looks at what Sana gave in the mirror, says pretty and puts over her suitcase. Then She folds them and puts them inside her suitcase and walks back out. Karishma saying she has hugged everyone. Imam come on get up quickly say chalo bolo London. Sana walks inside. Niketan and Karishma are sitting outside and Rajev is pacing. Seems phone rings😲 and Karishma is the first to answer. People come running out but see her and walk back in. Karishma comes out and Sapna and someone else get inside. Rajev calls Sana and starts talking to her outside by the gym.  karishma to Aashka - you are packing? Aashka - yes I thought I should. Karishma - You aren't looking for gifts right? I think I'll do it (packing) tomorrow. 😕 Del goes to Aashka. Aashka - you are not allowed to touch it so dont touch it. Someone is saying BYE. (Sapna?) So Delnaaz is saying BYE, kya kar rahe ho? Oh hello! Del walks out.

7pm - Aashka and Karishma in bedroom. Aashka - we'll decide after dinner what to give. I'll sort in the mean time. Karishma - haan. Yeh mere ghar se aaya hai. Karishma - Sapna ka ho gaya, Urvashi ka ho gaya. Suitcases have come back. Aashka asking why did you take it. Niketan - they said... *muted*

7:04pm - Outside Rajev and Sana still talking.  Urvashi in bathroom washing her hands. Urvashi grabs her mic and starts to leave. Outside, Sana and Rajev still talking. 😕 In bedroom, Imam and Del are eating biscuits or cookies. Imam gets up and says thank you BB. Sapna - thanks, a merry christmas to you. But wow I thought I could... in 2 mins. Niketan wondering whose clip it is. Aashka and Karishma come out of the captain's room. Karishma - everyone come out I also have gifts. Out Out. BB is making an announcement, *muted* Karishma - aap sab aao na taki main presents de sakoon. Niketan - everyone will come here only. Delnaaz to Aashka - you didn't give me make up right? I can't touch it right. Karishma is asking Sapna to give back what she gave so she can give in front of everyone. Sapna - it was a private thing between you and me, lets leave it like that I like private things. Karishma - nothing is private between 200 cameras. Fine, it was a private moment.

7:10pm - Urvashi and Delnaaz talking in the kitchen. Urvashi - I actually wanted to surprise her. Very sweet gift. Sana coming in and saying something to Urvashi. Urvashi - mujhe? Sana offering her something to eat. Everyone going in. Karishma wants to give them gifts. Sana grabs her pink teddy and goes into the bedroom. Karishma clears throat. She takes the Santa hat from Sana and wears it. Everyone sitting on their bed. Karishma - Merry Christmas everybody, everyone replies. *muted* Cam to entrance of living area. 😕

7:14pm - Back to bedroom cam. Karishma - it's fun to give things. Imam - yes the joy of giving. Urvashi wants to speak - Can I say something? Everyone - yes. *muted* Cam to living area. 😡

7:19pm - Niketan and Rajev talking. *muted* Sana and Delnaaz hugging.  Now Delnaaz is talking to Sana. Urvashi is hugging Sapna from behind. Sapna - ham tum aur Jose. Urvashi comes near Niketan and they hold hands and she sits by him so he moves over on the bed. Sana hugging her teddy on her bed, Imam and Del also on the bed. Imam - today's day was a lot of fun. Sana - max how many did they win. Urvashi - I tell the pet shop yeh ladka hai. Now they leave his tail fluffy. It;s a spitz. Karishma - talking about a dog in Sex In The City. Imam says if you want that breed, take it from my friend Melissa but how will you take care of it in Mumbai. Rajev to Karishma - you were going to give me a pencil. Karishma - just a min my eye is not working. Sana and Imam laugh. *random chatter* Rajev to Sana - do you have a pencil. Sana - after a pause. I Told you before only. If I had I would have given it to you. Niketan to Urvashi - I'm entitled to a free head massage. Urvashi screams. Karishma throws Rajev a pencil. Niketan seems to have said soemthing to Rajev. Rajev - you have a problem if I talk to Sana and Karishma. You keep throwing your webs everywhere. Niketan - Sana, he's become ok now. It's best he sits in a corner. Isn't it. Sana - laughs and says yes. Rajev - what have you seen in life Sana Khan? I've never ever seen a person like you. Karishma - oh God. Urvashi - let me give this achar bottle to you people because I have been forbidden since what happened yesterday. She goes out to place it on the dining table where del and aashka seems to be sitting. Karishma to Niektan - you didn't like my lotions. Niketan - I did. Fresh,..you can use it when you want. Sana - thing get over. Rajev taunting - dosti khatam hoti hai to cheezein kya cheez hai. Niketan - yeah good you gave a cologne so it'll get over quickly. Rajev - yeah you gave a jacket that will last a looong time (sarcasm). Rajev writing something.  Niketan to Rajev - Sana, Aashka, Delnaaz, SApna, Karishma, urvashi all have told you they cant give you a pencil or dont have. Rajev - again you are talking in between. Sana laughs. Urvashi or Aashka calling Sana. It;s Sapna asking for nail polish so she asks her to look in her make up bag. Sana hugging her teddy. Rajev still screaming for a pencil. Sana - god kitna chillate hai is room main. Sapna looking at what Rajev is writing. Rajev getting irritated.

7:32pm - Sapna in the kitchen table. Del applying nail polish. Aashka making dinner and Urvashi watching. Sana comes in. Sana sits down at the table. Aashka calls her and she says what happened. Sapna - she's busy. Sana - now I'm here only one day. She goes over to her. Aashka is showing some scratch. Sana saying how did this happen. She comes back and sits. Urvashi saying something. Sana applying nail polish for Sapna. (in between conversation of hooking up Jose the monkey and Candy the teddy bear). Sana - why did they ask for your suitcase. Sapna - cant say. Maine phone uthaya, they said... *muted* Cam shifts to Aashka chopping potatoes. Sapna - double coat is important in this colour. *random conversations* Del offering to help peel potatoes. Rajev comes out and is ready with his presents. He wants Sana to give him the Santa hat. She says its on the bed. Rajev - babu do this much. Sana - I'm busy, it's right on the bed. Rajev - Aashka kya aap aane ka kasht kareingi? Sana - no she's busy. Rajev - Is your name Aashka. everyone has the habit of talking for others. Everyone in the kitchen. Rajev - ok, guys and girls...*muted* Sapna - not talking to you. Rajev - let me tell all of you, I'm not interested. Imam, aa jao. Imam - yes, one min. *muted* Sapna can be heard screaming. Rajev is giving a speech.

7:47pm - People are laughing. Imam is eating dinner. Sana is poking Niketan. Sapna on behlf of Jose rejecting Candy saying I dont like fat chicks ok. Imam - you truly deserve it Urvashi. Imam - you have one sister Rajev? Same here. Rajev - pencil...kit kit kit..*random chatter*

7:50pm - Aashka telling everyone that when Urvashi's medicines came, Sana ran to check but she saw darkness and backed up. I said everyone is sitting here, why are you afraid, go inside. Imam - you kept my medicines on my bed? Aashka - Sana did. Imam - Sana, thank you for putting my medicines on my bed! Sana joking around with people at the table. Rajev/Niketan are cracking jokes over Jose and Candy.

*stopping updates for a bit*

8:05pm - Everyone on white sofa. BB making an announcement. Everyone screams WOW and claps. Everone runs out but blinds are down. Rajev is excited for chicken. Everyone is out and *muted* Lotf of screaming and cheering.

8:33pm - Sana and Sapna peep in. Then Sapna goes in. Sana calls after her - Sappy. Cam shifts to bathroom. 😕 Sana walks into the bedroom wearing the Santa hat and cam switches to red bedroom.

*will continue after TV telecast*

9-10pm - Mostly showing Sana and Delnaaz making rotis.

Missed Updates (by others):
9 - 10pm: Del seems to be in mourning.  imam is crying. Saw long shot of Sapna. BB just asked them to get ready for eviction...so they all are gathering their stuff. Rajeev sapna standing outside urvashi just walked into bathroom. rajeev crying. Rajiv saying this is no Christmas ...then it got muted...Imam is sad...looks like Rajiv cried...Urva looks sad. Sappy is also weeping. saw Sana and Sapna!! Aashka is there. Bell just rang...sapna ran into the bb room followed by ashka and then del. Letter from BB. looks like karishma is gone, urvashi and imam putting the rest of karishmas stuff in the store room. karishma ka samaan imam ander lay kar gai hain. Looks like Karishma is gone as Sapna gathers her belongings to put them in store room.. Very gloomy atmosphere in the house & genuinely, everyone is sad. Urva just went and hugged Aashka from behind when she was cooking  for about 2 minutes. Karishma called in vodaphone phone booth...rajeev picked...she said say bye to all & wish happy new yr. 

10:20pm - Delnaaz was feeling ill and dizzy so a dr. was called for her. Nik is saying he doesn't like ppl showing unnecessary mourning or laughing...he understands that everyone is shocked, even he is shocked but why mourn so much. sana - kaamchor aur chugalkhur  kiss kiss ko pasand hain.

10:23pm - Showing the overhead outdoor cam and everything is muted. 😕

10:30pm - Niketan in the red bedroom sitting and thinking and looking towards the camera. Sapna is telling some just breath everything is ok, just breath. (Karishma evicted?) . Niketan looking tensed and hangs his head. Imam is looking at people. Someone is crying. Imam - she's fine, Karishma's fine, you need to look after yourself now. (Karishma's evicted!) Seems like Delnaaz is crying? Niketan goes upto them.

10:34pm - Outdoor cam view.

10:53pm - Audio is coming and going. Someone sniffing. Rajev seems to be joking about. Imam out saying Allah khair kare and walking towards the bathroom. 

10:57pm - Imam going back into the house.

10:59pm - Niketan in bed looking at people. Urvashi is talking to Sana. Urvashi - dabochle. Karishma ke.. Sana - how can you forget out favourite Kashif bechara. Niektan gets up from bed. Sapna is sitting in front of the fish tank. BB rings a bell. Sapna sighs. Sapna looks up and says shit. In the bedroom, Sana is hugging Delnaaz. Aashka to Sana - tell her, if you go I'm happy, if I go, you're happy. Cam switches outside. Sapna still facing the fish tank.

11:04pm - Urvashi and Niketan eating and cooking. Imam - Karishma ke jane ke baad she's taken it badly. Urvashi - we've all found it shocking. Jana, everyone has to. *silence* Urvashi sits down to eat at the table with Imam. Urvashi - Sapna ko bhi bula lo. Niketan - main usi ko bulane wala tha. Niketan going out - Sappy? Sapna! Imam - if she's reacting like this to Karishma going...*muted* Urvashi - Aashka has gone before also and she's taken it kafi strong dil se liya hai. Sapna comes in. Urvashi - Sapna aap kha lo. Urvashi to Niketan - are you doing the dishes at night? Niketan - Rajev is doing it. Bartan is not my department I'll do mopping. Niketan to Sapna - this was... *talks about food* Serves Sapna. Imam says he's not eating because he's hungry. BB makes an announcement and muted. Niketan - holy cow. Delnaaz, Sana seem to be coming. Sapna - come on Delu! Niketan sits down to eat and says he loves mother's achaar. Sapna sits down to eat. Niketan - I couldn't stay this out there.. *muting* Sapna asking Imam why he's sitting there. Niketan talking and BB keeps muting. Niketan - I'm fine thanks. *random chit chat* Urvashi joins them.

11:16pm - Niketan when I had chikungunya, everyone at the time was eating these leaves. I'm forgetting the name. I also ate alot of them. Like everyone! Jisse baat karo. Sapna - to prevent it? Niketan - immunity. Urvashi - in chicken pox they keep neem ke patte in the arm pit. Sapna - I've never had measles of chicken pox Urvashi - not good, take the vaccinations. Sapna - why? Urvashi - if it comes later it's bad. I had them. It was not very good. I had it all over my head. Skull cap. Niketan - apaprently, the Indian desi things are very good. Herbs. Imam joins them. Urvashi - BB is muting what she's saying. But too many things work. They called me for a shoot but I couldn't go. Definitely get a chicken pox vaccine. Imam - everyone has in childhood. Urvashi - I didn't have. I had in 2006 when I was 28. I was going to shoot and I got strange boils and I went to the dr. and he said go straight home, it's chicken pox. Delnaaz is back. Sapna and Imam go to check on her. Sapna - kya bola Del? Urvashi also goes to her. Aashka Rajev seen going in the bedroom. Imam comes back.  Niketan washing his plate. Sapna putting something in the fridge.

11:23pm - Imam sits down to eat. Sana sits down. Sapna hands her a plate of food. Aashka joins her. Sapna is pacing food on the table. Sana - Rajev, have you eaten? Yes he has. Niketan - ab to chai bhi peelega wo. Samajh rahe ho na. Mana kar diya tha usne. Sapna cleaning the counter and Niketan eating some biscuits or something. Imam telling Niketan there is water filled in some drawer. He comes down to the dining table to eat. Niketan singing and walking off. Sapna - Sana your ring is here. Sana - hmm. Niketan brings some box. Urvashi comes over with some things. Urvashi talking some some box of Karishma's. Urvashi lightly pats Aashka's hair. Urvashi walks off. Niketan planning on mopping after Sapna finishes sweeping. Niketan saying something to Sapna and Sapna saying you are noticing too much. Niketan I notice everyone.

11:30pm - Niketan talking to Sana. Sana telling Niketan she's having some stomach problem. Niketan advising her to take some medicine. Niketan making tea. He asks her if she wants with or without ginger. She says with. He says then you have to help me. Sana says it only need a small piece. Niketan - so cut it and give me. Sana walks off. Niketan and Sapna discussing how dirty the kitchen is. Niketan says he'll throw boiling water on the floor and will exercise properly tomorrow. Aashka comes in.

11:36pm - In the bedroom, Sana saying she will wear Karishma's t-shirt tomorrow which she was gifted by her. Urvashi goes in to check Delnaaz. In the kitchen, Niketan - wth is this yaar, usne dekha hai magar ek baar bhi nahi kaha. Come on man this is ridiculous! Niketan pouring boiling water on the floor. Niketan starts mopping. Niketan - basically if I clean his footprints, it'll be clean. Sapna - yeah. What the... did it sound like a knock? Niketan - yeah. Sapna - Sanu... Aashka offering them a bite. Sana and Aashka going to the bathroom. Sana wiping her eyes. Aashka informs Sana she will be wearing something of hers tomorrow. Sana says ok. She goes into the toilet and sees all shoe prints. In the bedroom, Urvashi on her bed and Rajev talking to Delnaaz. *muted* Urvashi removing her earrings. In the toilet, Sapna asking Sana to come out as she has to pee. Aashka says she also has to change. Sapna tells Aashka to change in the shower. Aashka says I have to do double work. Sana is out and has changed. She talks to Aashka while Sapna enters the toilet. Cam changes to Urvashi on her bed fiddling with her hair or ear. She takes cream and using it to insert a earring I think. 

11:45pm - Imam sitting in front of the fish tank. He turns around to look at all the decorations. 

11:50pm - Sapna in bed. *silence* Urvashi - I wanted to ask you, is your mental state ok? Sapna - yes, I'm fine. She gets up and leaves. Sana, Aashka comes and Aashka goes over to Urvashi and says it's hurting. Then she says you had worn blue the whole day. Urvashi to Sana - am I looking good? Sana - oh you wore it? It looks very good. Urvashi - but it's hurting. Sana - yeah it looks like it. I had it and I would keep checking if my holes are open. Urvashi - it's not looking over? Sana - NO. NO. Sana sings jhumka gira re. I think these earrings are what Sana gifted Urvashi. 

11:55pm - Niketan mopping and saying that Sapna's foot marks have made lines. They check their shoes. It's Sapna's. Niketan does it again. Niketan - mopping is a man's job. Sapna - shut up. Niketan - I put so much pressure. Niketan getting ready to make tea and he's asking Sapna to put garlic. Niketan this is why I was asking Sana to put. Rajev comes. Niketan tells him the floor is wet and how many tea leaves he needs to put. Rajev - it's for 1.5 cups. How many are you making? *random chatter* Now they are discussing someone's eviction. Sapna - he wasn't evicted. (Imam?) BB mutes. Imam outside.

*missed*

12am - Batteries have come. Sapna, Niketan, Rajev, Imam changing batteries. Imam says good night. *no one responds*  Imam heard saying wow, you've never worn this before have you? Beautiful. In the kitchen, Niketan saying, this scarf Aashka just gave me now. Rajev washing dishes.

*stopping updates except for important ones*

12:03am - Niketan - when you spoke to her was she cool? Rajev - yes very cool. I think she could see me in the booth because before I could say anything, she said Rajev! It's me Karishma.. *muted*

12:08am - Sana and Urvashi sitting on Urva's bed (semi lying) and deep in conversation. Rajev sitting on Karishma's side of the bed. Can;t hear a word. 😭 Niketan walks to captain's room? Then climbs onto bed. Niketan - maine tumhari... Niektan gets up and goes out of the room. Shortly after that Sana goes away. Now Urvashi and Sana going out of the room. Imam is semi- sitting on Karishma's side.
You can become my best friend 😃

you are so smart and intelligent girl. Lightning mind and typing speed. All awesome
great work

I like gossip. interesting gossip baten bhi update karte jao pls 😉

You are great I love your update

Thank you so much dearEdited by Samir123 - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
BB6 LIVE STREAM UPDATES - 26th December '12

** Time in India Time
** Bolded bits are interesting/important
** Red bits are spoilers.

SPOILER: Karishma was evicted last night.

8:10am - Ourdoor entrance shot. Morning song playing - main raste se jari thi, wo motor se aa raha tha. kiya pum pum ka ishara, mujhe badnaam kiya na. 

8:15am - Imam comes out of the house and walks to the fish tank and the song restarts. Rajev walks. In the bedroom, Aashka is up. Urvashi is dancing near Delnaaz's bed. Urvashi walks back to her bed dancing Niketan watching her dance. 

8:17am - Song fades away. Urvashi gets back in bed. Delnaaz asleep. BB's title song starts playing a minute later. No effect on Delnaaz. 😆 Niketan speaking out the last few lines - bheja phiraya, kisi ko sataya to ho jayega total loss. Cam still on Delnaaz. Someone says today is boxing day.

8:21am - Sana and Aashka in the bathroom. Aashka - kitna maza aaya, bola hamne duster? Sana - dekho *muted*. Rajev outside standing in the sun and praying. He heads towards the bathroom. Cam switches to the kitchen.

*be back in a bit, just woke up myself*

8:27am - Rajev brushing his teeth in the bathroom. Rajev washes his face.

8:31am - In the kitchen, seems Sana just sneezed because she said alhumdulillah. She's washing cups in the sink. The water strops and restarts. She says, who's there? Rajev walks in and saying it's ice cold water. Sana - so why were you splashing on your face? Rajev - mo pe nahi mar raha tha idiot 😡 Sana - so dont say to water. Rajev - kis kis cheez se problem hai. Sana making tea. Rajev - tumhare liye raat bhar jaya, Aashka ko.. *muted* Cam shifts to outdoor overhead cam.

8:36am - Delnaaz walks out of the house, stands in the sun for a bit, then heads to the bathroom. She has some blanket or shawl around her. She goes into the toilet with it. 

8:39am - Sapna and Niketan in the kitchen. Sapna is making him coffee. Niketan takes his coffee and leaves. Rajev comes back and wonders why there are 2 tea cups, she checks on her tea. Rajev comes to the counter to get tea. Niketan goes into the bedroom and Urvashi says you are drinking tea before brushing? He says no, I'm drinking.. Niketan - aaj ki taza khabar hai ki Rajev aur Sana ka patch up ho gaya. 😕 Outdoor over head came. Sana going to the fish tank with her chai cup. Sapna joining her.

8:42am - Delnaaz out of the toilet. She starts to brush her teeth.

8:45am - Urvashi in bed. Eyes appear to be closed. She wakes up suddenly and fixes something.

8:48am - Delnaaz still brushing her teeth. 😕

8:53am - Niketan comes into the bathroom singing the 3 lines from BB song and goes in the toilet. Delnaaz leaves. She walks into the bedroom, sits on her bed and starts taking medicines.

*break*

9:20am - Imam in his captain's room. Sapna asleep in bed.

9:22am - Niketan making tea/coffe in the kitchen. Imam writing something on the wall of his room with some pencil. It's the names of people he wants to thank.

9:29am - Sana in the kitchen requesting BB to switch off the AC, She's filling water for another round of tea. She's singing BB title song.

9:36am - Imam using red colour to write on the circles in the wall.

9:38am - Sana making tea and singing, "we wish you a merry christmas". In the bedroom, Rajev is writing some letter or poem. Not sure where he found something to write with and a paper to write on.

9:51am - Sana and Niketan singing the BB title song in front of the fish tank. Sana - look, how many are we now? 8. This week someone will go...*muted* Urvashi in bed awake doing something but covered in blanket. Cam to living area entrance. Sapna sleeping in bed.

10am - Urvashi boiling eggs. Niketan comes and says dont boil eggs as volume pad jati hai. Urvashi - your wish. Niketan - what else are you making? Pancakes? Urvashi - I don't know. It's cold right? Niketan - nods and walks off.

*will only make general/essential updates for a bit*

General Update: 
Sana was sitting with Rajev near the fish tank and Rajev was telling her about the people who wrote to him and that they forget there are people outside. Then Sana gets up to go help Aashka in the kitchen. Imam is still getting dressed. It's 10:15am. Boiled eggs are being made for breakfast.

10:40am - Imam wonders what Karishma must be doing and BB mutes. Sana, Delnaaz, Urvashi, Niketan, Aashka and Sapna around the kitchen counter. Niketan correcting Sana's lyrics for the morning song. Urvashi sings - kaise aye gori hum tohre ghar ma and dances and Aashka bobs her head to Urvashi's singing. 😆 Niketan telling them about Govinda and BB mutes. Rajev comes out of the bathroom and heads into the house. In the bedroom, Imam on Karishma's bed looking under her pillows. He found something he was looking for. He says he found the earring but not it's back. He's carrying a broom and dust pan to clean his room (captain's room). 😕

10:51am - Sapna in the bathroom preparing to clean it. In the kitchen, Sana, Aashka, Urvashi at the stove. Niketan is fooling around talking about pancakes. Everyone seems to be in a good mood. Rajev and Delnaaz at the dining table talking and maybe eating. Sapna cleaning the bathroom. Imam cleaning his bedroom and emptying his trash.

10:58am - Urvashi to Sana - you were angry with me (?) yesterday, tell me the reason. Sana - no, I wont. Niketan - I'll tell you, I told Sana to make tea and she didn't *missed* 

11am - Sapna still cleaning the bathroom.

11:04am - Imam koi kapda jhtak raha hai. Then hanging it to dry. Sapna asks Imam for the mug so he says he'll get it in 5 mins and quickly starts to water the plants. In the bathroom, Sapna starts to clean the toilet. Imam brings the bucket and says he'll get the mug.

11:08am - Aashka and Sana at the stove. Niketan to Sana - wait let me make mine. Urvashi at the dining table. Sana - your cofees have a fly in it. Sana is telling Rajev to drink cofee before it gets cold. Rajev - if you're calling me I can't refuse. Sana - oh God. Niketan frying his egg. Aashka making pancakes I think. Aashka is taunting Niketan for making proper shaped eggs for Urvashi but not her. Niketan and Aashka frying, Sana and Delnaaz standing by the stove.

11:14am - Rajev - if I had to drink coffee like this, I would have stood there and drank it by the sink. Aashka - she's waiting for me so so many people are having a problem. Rajev - khan saab oh khan saab, agar mujhe coffee aise peeni hoti to main udhar hi khade reh kar pee leta. (as in he wants her to sit with him and she's standing by the stove) Sana laughs but continues to stand by the stove. Sapna cleaning the shower. Imam sitting near the gym area and saying chatri banayege.

11:20pm - Niketan says he's making pancake/waffle/crepe. Urvashi, aashka, Sana, Niketan all at the dining table to eat. Delnaaz frying now. Outside Imam knocking on the main gate saying I saw that your curtains moved! They moved, they moved! He walks around the garden area. Sapna cleaning the bathroom. Imam took some of the garden decorations and hung it in the captain's room. He carries a green t-shirt out. Sapna still in the bathroom cleaning.

*live feed is really boring so taking a break*

11:45am - Delnaaz, Aashka, Sana on bed playing around with their stuffed animals. Delnaaz - kyun gussa hai sabse, Sana se, mujhese, tujhse? Sana - oh please, main gussa hoon usse. (Rajev?) BB mutes. Urvashi from her bed - you guys deleted Sapna from that list? Outside, Niketan mopping and Rajev in kitchen. Niketan - we were shaken up yesterday after watching Karishma's. *muted* Urvashi climbs onto Aashka and Delnaaz on Sana. 😆 Imam is calling everyone to go in the pool in track pants. Urvashi says ok. 😆 Imam gets excited and goes to his room to get ready. Niketan mopping the living area. He is calling for Rajev, then goes to spray air freshener in the living area.

11:56am - Niketan going on going into the toilet. He goes in a 3rd time without locking the door, sounds like he's peeing and cam switches to outdoor overhead cam.

12pm - Sapna walks into the house. A minute later she heads back to the bathroom. 🥱

12:03pm - Aashka, Urva, Sana lying in bed, Delnaaz sitting and Rajev standing by the bed talking about some movie and Ameen who is a close friend of his. Outdoor cam. In bathroom's toilet, Sapna and Niketan discussing a toilet leak. He's saying he fixed it. Sapna seems to be heading for a bath. Delnaaz in bethroom to check if bucket is full. Niketan washing his hands. He walks out and heads to the kitchen. He grabs his shaker and cam stuck in kitchen and muted. 

12:08pm - Sana sleeping. Rajev asks her what he should wear so she boredly points to one then looks at Sapna. Niketan is joking around. Nik - do cream aur adha cologne diya aise bol raha hai ki poori jayedaat de di. Rajev - what did you give me (to Nik) and you only gave me one head massage and made a big deal (to Urva). Urvashi and Sana handing hands. ❤️ Sana hugging her teddy. Imam asking people is they are coming or not to join him in the pool. Then he walks out. Urvashi asking him to leave the rope burning. He says yes. Cam on Sana.

12:13pm - Imam filling water in his bottle. He goes to light the stove in order to light a rope to smoke. He heads out. In the dining area, Niketan saying to Rajev, the whole kitchen has a nice smell except dining table. He orders BB for some medicines. Niketan - listen. Rajev - yes? Waise tu hai bada kameena. Niketan - kyun? Cam shifts to bedroom. Urvashi and Sana in bed, Sana gets up. Aashka sitting and rearranging her suitcase. Urvashi watching her. Sana and Del looking through their suitcases. Cam zooms on Urvashi in Aashka's bed looking at her. Urvashi - you haven't worn the black and white dress as yet. And you will wear it. Can't hear Aashka clearly.

Imam took a dip in the pool at this point and he was

*taking a longer break, feeling drowsy*

4:10pm - Delnaaz showed Imam some container to ask Rajev if he wants to keep it and Imam saw flies crawling over it and said, get rid of it. Urvashi was washing dishes and he asked her to move coz he feels like vomiting so she told him to go to his room and vomit. 😆 Delnaaz goes to Rajev to say she's throwing the chicken. In the bedroom, Rajev and Sapna are busy writing some poetry. Sana is getting ready. In the kitchen, Delnaaz was wiping down the counter and Urvashi is washing dishes. 

4:17pm - Urvashi is wondering where Niketan is. Delnaaz - the blinds are down so everyone is in the room. Urvashi asks Delnaaz to call him. He comes, she tells him she will keep all the dishes in place, chill out. So he leaves.

4:20pm - Urvashi done with the dishes. She asks Delnaaz if she'll have strong coffee. Delnaaz says yes. Niketan is back ordering protein shake and giving the number and BB mutes him.

4:23pm - Urvashi - something happened outside. Delnaaz - what? Urvashi and Delnaaz discussing coffee. Imam walks in with tissue on his head. Urvashi - stop it. Imam - arey, I wear a wig so stop that, I do this so stop this. Delnaaz laughs. Niketan - security reasons...*couldn't hear well*. Niketan pouring protein shake for Delnaaz. Delnaaz and Urvashi tell him he's dripping it everywhere. Delnaaz - you're such a boy. Niketan - after living with so many girls, even that will go. Imam - I'm not a mental case, don't look at me like that. Urvashi - of course not, but wearing nice clothes and topa wopa on top of it. Imam - why not? It's worth looking at Delnaaz's face. Imam and Niketan walk off. Urva and Del pour their coffee and go in. 

4:28pm - In bedroom, Niketan is telling Sana about some pills which has things like lemon, artichoke, etc. It has 6 per day dose but he eats 3 - 4. He tells Sana about the multi-vitamin and calcium or Vit D pills. Sana says she'll ask her friend Sahil. Niketan - I'll order it for you. Bioplex aur lean body ... BB is constantly muting. Niketan - this, iso-prolein and then... Sana - I dont know if it's good for me. I put on weight very easily, Niketan - coz you eat everything and put oil in everything. Sana - I am eating oil less roti now. Niketan - sweet roti. Sana - I haven't had that in a while. Niketan - ideally number 1 physician in Bombay right now is... (dr. wadia) and all big shots, chief ministers go to him and it takes 4 - 5 months appointment. My uncle came to see him from Delhi and ..he's a big shot... BB changes cam to Urvashi lying in bed. Imam showing Sana some decorations and Sana is saying she wants as well. Delnaaz - all the decorations will get over because we would have pulled them. *random chatter* Urvashi - Niketaaan (she stretches). Niketan is walking around in the room.  Delnaaz trying something around Imam's neck. Niketan lies down in his side of the bed next to urvashi. Imam sits on the bed, Urvashi's side. urvashi complaining that from the 2 baskets, she barely had anything. She tells Niketan to shut up because he eats the most sweets. Imam talking about some sweet shop. 

4:38pm - Delnaaz sits on Karishma's bed. Imam and she talk. Niketan is telling Urvashi that he gave Urvashi and Rajev's name or something for captaincy. Niketan said that he would have given Sana's name but then Rajev  would... Delnaaz laughs. Niketan - and if Sana becomes captain then... *can't hear* Sapna said she doesn't want to be captain. Delnaaz - Rajev ko kabse banna tha captain. Urvashi - he wants to be? Delnaaz - he wanted *muted* Niketan - in 6 weeks. Urvashi - Aashka wants to be. Niketan - he didn't become captain. Aashka was 7 days captain, yeh chaar din rahi hai. Delnaaz - Sapna aur Urvashi. Urvashi - those who have everyone's support it's easier. That time we didnt have 2 opinions. Niketan - in 1st week what task.. Urvashi - but you were a good captain. Niketan - I dont think there was a captain who didn't get support.

4:45pm - Rajev walking about in room. Aashka climbs into bed. Sana is asleep. Rajev heard talking to Urvashi. Sapna to Rajev - I dont know why you dont get a room. Rajev - which room is the question. Sapna - you dont have choices. Niketan - Urvashi is your sister, Aashka... Rajev - Niketan, your chances are with Imam. Delnaaz to Rajev - when did you reach the nok jhok zone with Niketan? Urvashi - Rajev doesn't allow with everyone, so he's allowed. Ratio is 60:40. 60 yeh, 40 tu. Delnaaz - Niketan's one liners are great. Niketan - Raju's niketan never make sense to me. Rajev has had a huge fight with everyone but me. Delnaaz - almost happened 1st week. Niketan - I said the colour of the bag is red, he said it's blue. He has cried 3 - 4 times with Sana, he fought with Sapna, Aashka, Urvashi, Mink, Karishma, Vishal. Sapna - never with me. Rajev - I'm friends with everyone. Niketan - that's another that you said sorry to everyone. With Vrajesh. Rajev - he came and said sorry to me. Niketan - with Imam. He had a problem with Sapna. Delnaaz - it's very interesting right now. Rajev - Delnaaz finds everything interesting. Delnaaz - excuse me Rajev - you are excused. Niketan - you sit and talk to girls till 3 am. Rajev - agar tu mere dost ke liye koi bakwaas karega. Delnaaz - again changed. Imam says he's going shopping wanna come. Delnaaz no. Niketan - he fought with Sampat. Urvashi  - why? Delnaaz - she came out of the confession room... Sapna - you fought with Aseem, no one else. Only Rajev. Urvashi - Delnaaz was there. Delnaaz - first time  Aseem got angry. BB buzzes for batteries.  Imam gets them for others. 

4:53pm - Urvashi is applying lotion on her arms. *random chatter* Urvashi laughs. Urvashi - one should see Sapna's face when Imam comes. I ... BB mutes.  Niketan - main to eviction day logon ko bhool jata hoon. 😕 (to rajev) tell me when you fought, sometimes before shikari. Rajev - I wont. Sapna and Niketan trying to remember some fight. Sapna - open nomination ke time he gave some speech. Niketan - she shouldn't be nominated, she should be evicted. Urvashi - but why did he say it. Niketan - no one knows. Rajev - see, Niketan jale pe namak nahi Kerosene chirak raha hai. He gets up and walks around the room. *random chatter about muffler around Niketan's neck* Rajev - Sana and Niketan ko sau khoon maaf. Niketan - she's done 40, I only had 1. Rajev - she's on 90. Niketan -  The fight you and Sana fought yesterday,😲 what a fight it was but after it I thought Sana was more mature. She told me that please give Rajev this tea he wont take from my hand and I said he's a mature man. Karishma ne kahan that Rajev... Rajev - yeh jo bahar hai, unse bhi lada de. Niketan - everyday Karishma would tell me what kind of person Rajev is. Rajev - what all Karishma told me about you, don't even get me started. Now again they laugh about Sampat coming out of confession room and saying Raju and then BB ne mujhse maafi maangi. Urvashi laughs.

5:02pm - BB is making an announcement. Sapna adjusting her mic and speaking into it. *muted* Niketan taunting Rajev, Sapna laughs. Rajev - Alag Chhe Urvashi laughs. *not sure what the joke is* Imam is sitting and applying make up. Everyone joking around about Rajev. Rajev - Sana ko sau khoon maaf, tumhe ek bhi nahi yaad rakhna (to Delnaaz). 😕 Niketan - ek jhadra karo. Rajev - what I said it was right yes? agree? Niketan - in 4 hrs you must have said only 1 thing. Sana, yesterday, how many things he told you last night in 4 hrs, 1 or 2 right. Rajev - bahaut sari. Sana, tumhari iske saat friendship hai. Niketan - F se shuru hoti hi and G pe khatam ho jati hai.  Rajev 0 you arent even on G now. Urvashi - Imam, what are you doing? Imam - I'm getting ready, I have no time to waste on you people's bakwaas. I have to get ready to perform. Niketan to Sana - if Rajev or Imam were you perform, you would definitely choose Imam right? Rajev - what nonsense. Imam - why are you guys taking my name again and again. Delnaaz - you've contributed a lot in this house. Imam - give me one example. Delnaaz - Sana was... Imam - she was ready to go even without performance. Sana laughs. Rajev - Sana, whatever I say, tumhe apne aap pata lag jata hai. Niketan - Rajev ka naam... Urvashi laughs. Delnaaz - Niketan has anyone told you that when you laugh, you look like a different person. Niketan - what do you mean? Which is better, Imam - dono barabar hai. Delnaaz - just generally. Rajev - tumhe date... Imam - hahaha Sana maam did you catch it? Sana - yes

5:15pm - Imam - Dale was very happy to make 3.5 lakhs for me. He said I'll represent you for BB. When I cam back he was saying I'll charge 7.5 lakhs. I said I refused for 3.5 and he hiked... Niketan and Urvashi asking who Dale is and BB is muting. Imam - he has no job but to publish articles on people. Urvashi - but so much money?  Imam - yes. Delnaaz to someone - tumhe yaad hai na Nitin Karla *BB muting* Imam to Sana - khala jaan. Del looks at Sana and laughs. Sana - what are these people making? What are they doing outside? *silence*

5:23pm - Del to Sana - according to Rajev, what's happening on Friday? Sana - what's happening? Who knows who will go. Rajev is talking to Urvashi about Karishma. Cam switches to Imam getting ready.

5:27pm - Urvashi laughing and saying Sana is kameeni and Sana says achcha wo, Rajev - what Niketan couldn't do, Urvashi did it. Urvashi to Sana - I will never tell you anything (she laughs) Sana - but we were joking. Rajev on Del's side of the bed. Sana  saying something sternly to Rajev but cant hear properly. Rajev - see now, bakwaas mat kar haan. Niketan calls Rajev out. Imam - it's not open, Niketan. Urvashi comes out of captain's bathroom. Sana - Urvashi wo joke thaaa. Urvashi comes and hugs Sana. ❤️ Delnaaz - will someone tell me what happened? Rajev - why do you need to know everything?

5:31pm - Outside Niketan eating papayas at the dining table by himself looking into the red bedroom.

*taking another short break*

6:30pm - Niketan watching Sana, Del, Aashka, Sapna and Rajev on Karishma's bed. Urvashi next to Niketan Rajev reciting his poem. Urvashi claps. Niketan looks bored.

6:40pm - Rajev cracking jokes about Sana, Karishma and Sayantani playing BB after the show. Sana, Aashka, Urvashi laughing. Urvashi - main aya tha hero banne dekho kya ban gaya. Rajev - Vrajesh to Bombay pahauncha hi nahi, wo abhi Maharashtra ho ghoom raha hai and everywhere he goes people are feeding him Papita. Sapna and everyone laughing. Rajev imitating Niketan. Sapna is saying dont break Jose. Urvashi doesn't know what's going on outside and she feels they are taking so much time. They could have done it at night. Urvashi staring at Niketan over her shoulder. Rajev joking about Sana ki baal banata banate sab chalegaye. Del outside in the kitchen washing dishes, Imam wondering why it's taking so long. Del - they are removing the decorations first.

7pm - Rajev is still fooling around with Jose and now he's pretending to be Imam and Salman asking him how his experience was. Jose Imam is talking non-stop about how Aashka is like his sister and Rajev like his brother and then he turns on Salman sayig I'll nominate you as well. Sapna, Sana, Aashka laughing. Niketan seems to be asleep on his stomach. Urvashi next to him in bed also not moving. Audio is not clear. 

7:05pm - Sapna gets off bed. Sana seems to be discussing about the work going on outside. Rajev mumbling. Audio is unclear. Outside, Delnaaz and Imam talking on the white sofa. Imam yawning. Delnaaz saying how she conveys her anger and frustration. She has psychosomatic problems because of keeping things bottled up. Imam - definitely you'll have psychsomatic issues like gaining weight. What happened yesterday with you after Karishma left *muted*. Cam to bedroom. Sana reading Rajev's poem. Aashka smiling. Sapna comes in. 

7:15pm - Sapna is saying Imam has eaten everyone's brains and he has written all over the wall. Rajev asking what Imam was talking about with Delnaaz. Delnaaz - you wont believe it but he was saying good things about you and the poetry was very good. Sana comes from the bathroom. *random chatter* Sana wondering when they will open the blinds. 

7:20pm - Rajev walking around in the living area reciting poems.

7:35pm - Imam comes over to Rajev and asks him to recite loudly and Rajev says no it breaks his thought process. Imam sits down in the kitchen dining table to drink water.

7:45pm - Rajev goes and wakes Niketan up who said he was asleep. Seems it's been 3 hrs since blinds down. Niketan gets up saying the captain's toilet is very dirty. He needs two boxes of lysol. Rajev says lets go out. Niketan - I'll go to the loo and come. Imam walking around in the living area. 

7:50pm - BB makes an announcement for everyone to gather in the living area. Everyone heads out of the bedroom. Sapna gets up saying it's really cold. Niketan comes out of the captain's room saying it's stinking. In the living area, everyone is on the white sofa. Cam at living area entrance. *muted*

7:56pm - Urvashi stands up and reading a tab. It's called bhool bhulayya. During the task, all 3 contestants' hand will be tied to feet? Niketan... buzzer will sound and everyone to go to the garden area. Imam gets up and shakes hands with Sana and someone?

8pm - Everyone gets up and goes to the dining table to collect things. In the bedroom, Sana telling people "naam roshan kar ke aana!". In the living area, Imam saying it's freezing. Niketan saying what can be done. Niketan - actually what happened I didn't tell you (Sapna and Sana). Sapna - I dont care. Niketan and Sana trying to make tea.

8:05pm - Urvashi, Aashka are changing into their outfits for taking part in the bedroom. Outside in the kitchen, Sana - ek cup coffee ki keemat tum kya jano Sapna. These people have a competition but it's stressful for me. Sana goes into the bedroom. Sapna - come on Aashu! Your hair already looks electrocuted, what more do you want. Poeple laugh. Delnaaz in the kitchen eating an apple. Niketan comes in saying mujhe laga tha ek nomination. *muted* Sapna - mujhe kya pata shayad double nominations.. *muted* Niketan walking off.

8:09pm - BB makes an announcement. *muted* Sapna - Raju dont wear those slippers. Sapna to Sana - itna major nahi hoga. It's a TV show. Sapna and Imam discussing the task. Sapna - it can't be that major like fear factor. It might be a small shock. 😲 Sapna to Rajev - you wont feel that cold because you'll be stressed in that situation. Sapna to Aashka - you can wear a jacket now because it's cold. It's not cold outside. Urvashi - no I'm not feeling cold now I'm so nervous. 

8:15pm - Niketan, Sana, Rajev, Sapna discussing the rules and whether the mic should be removed or not. BB speaks to Rajev clarifying the rules.

8:20pm - Blinds starting to come up. Everyone going out. Sana - wow. Niketan - haa, superb. Imam runs out. Cam stuck in the living area entrance. 

8:25pm - Buzzer sounded. Can't see anything. Some clapping after a minute. Rajev screaming. 

*stopping updates here as I'm not paying attention to the live feed*

Missed Update In General:
~ 7:30pm - Seems there was a task for captaincy and Niketan won and became captain. Info from the live feed discussion. I seem to have completely missed this bit not sure how. 😕
simplypurple thumbnail
BB6 LIVE STREAM UPDATES - 27th December '12

**Time in India Time
** Bolds bits are important/interesting
**Red bits are spoilers.

SPOILERS - Niketan was made a captain after a task.

8:19am - Morning alaram, dhoom machale - Sana and Del come outside and start to dance.   Del also dancing very actively. 😲

8:23am - Rajev comes out and walks near them so they head towards the bathroom. 😆 In red bedroom, Sapna in bed, Urvashi sitting up. 

8:26am - Sonf restarts. Urvashi gets up, wears her mic and  starts to dance by her bed. Seems Niketan is already up and he walks in. He goes into the captain's room.

8:29am - Song over. Sapna - ut gaye sare. Urvashi gets back in bed saying she's not getting up. She's on strike. Niketan comes and starts to pull Sapna's blanket so and says something to him and she says, yes captain. In the bathroom, Delnaaz brushing her teeth. Rajev comes out and Sana goes in and complains why he put the toilet paper in the toilet and not the dustbin. Rajev - what do you have to do with it. Rajev to Del - they play 82 songs and then repeat one, that's wrong Auri play a new song.

7:32am - Rajev argues with Sana about the repeating of the song. Sana - I don't know. Rajev - peetoonga abhi tumhe. Then he tells Sana to make tea because she doesn't know who will be here tomorrow, day after. Sana leaves and Rajev starts talking to Delnaaz saying no one else got hurt except him, not even Urvashi. In the bedroom, Urvashi is telling Sapna the camera is gawking at her. She gets up and notices the mess around her and calls it a gabade ki dukaan. Niketan comes in and assigns her chores.

7:36am - In the kitchen, Sana is making tea. Delnaaz in the kitchen. Niketan assigning Sana and Delnaaz breakfast. Aashka in the kitchen. Niketan - Sana Khan, Delnaaz... *cam changes* Urvashi in bed with half her face covered. Delnaaz comes and shakes her hand. Urvashi saying she is on strike and she hit Niketan a lot in her sleep. Today he will shift. In the bathroom, Niketan coming in saying - Rajev Paul. Cam shifts to bedroom. Delnaaz saying when she had vertigo, she was on heavy doses for vertin and someone told her kaali mertin? se it'll help. Imam comes in with the mattress and places on the bed next to Rajev. Delnaaz saying she would get dizzy in her sleep. Imam saying when he had his head injury, his eyes would move. When Santosh pretended he was ill, he was so scared. Imam - today is thursday right? Sana Khan said it was thursday. Some task will come dhoom machane wala. Delnaaz - look, even dhoom machale played so something with come. It's the second time this song has been played. Sapne comes in.

7:43am - Rajev cracking jokes about Sana while she makes tea. Delnaaz, Aashka and Sapna waiting. Rajev walking around. Rajev to Sana - tumse nahi ho ga. Sana - dont crack jokes about my love life *lame jokes*  Delnaaz - if we stay. Sana - and Rajev stays with us so we'll commit suicide. *more jokes by Rajev* Sana - oh God what a sick joke. Rajev - who all dont like my jokes? Okay byeee. Sapna and Delnaaz complain to Rajev to change the dustbin bag to a big bag. Sapna excited about lady fingers - dont F it up because I love bhindi okay? Delnaaz - she's going to make it crispy. Sapna - I'll make it by myself. Delnaaz - I wont eat. Rajev - she's on a diet. Delnaaz - I told Aashka to make it crispy Sapna - why? It's supposed to be cheekad. Niketan walking around drinking his coffee. *more random chatter*

7:49am - Imam in the bedroom getting dressed in front of the mirror next to Rajev's bed. Urvashi still in bed. In the kitchen, Del - she's very pretty. But she is not liking this compliment. Niketan - obviously, she pretty but not as pretty as Sana. Rajev - Sana ko kuch nahi keh sakta. Sana laughs. Niketan - I'v given Rajev the freedom song. Delnaaz telling Sana's tea is so good that Niketan's sutti butti gul ho jayegi. Niketan - ho gayi hai. Rajev - Karishma is gone. She kept saying I want to go from here. Niketan, tu shuru se lekar abtak captain hi raha. Cam switches to Sapna sitting by the pool drinking her tea/coffee by herself. Delnaaz, Aashka go and sit by the gym. Rajev comes out and joins them. Imam in the kitchen. Niketan asking if he slept well, Imam very well, that corner was nice, warm. Niketan - room was very cold. Imam - the med I take for my back pain, makes me very drowsy. Sana and Niketan walk out with the tea/coffee. They go and sit near the gym area. Rajev carries a chair to the fish tank in the sun.  Sana calls Delnaaz there. Niketan walking there. He removes his jacket and joins them.

7:56am - Aashka and Del still near the gym area. Del is deep thought. Aashka - I came in as a 6th contestant, I went in and came out on the 6th week, came back when 6 weeks were left, now 6th week I'll go. Everything 6. Delnaaz - then Alag 6 ke finalist. In the bedroom, Urvashi asleep in her bed. Outside Niketan talking to them and then walks towards the tree and Sapna, sips his tea and then turns around and walks to the gym area and then Sana and Rajev. Rajev saying something about Aashka and says, tumhare liye poetry. Niketan wears his jacket and walks around. He joins Aashka and Del and says the chair is cold. Niketan - I went out at night and there was a strong smell of pesticides, look, dead flies on the chair. How strange insects keep changing here. From no flies to so many. Niketan walks inside the house. In the bedroom Niketan advising something to Imam. Niketan talking about some circuit. He goes to Urvashi and tells her to come outside. Urvashi - I had a very restless night. Niketan - me too. Imam, you wont open your bag. Imam - I'll open it when I'll open it. Imam arranging his clothes. Niketan walks out. Imam - Urvashi, Niketan asking in how long will you be out. Urvashi mumbles. Niketan - come out for a min, it'll be fun. Imam you also come when Urvashi comes. Imam to Urvashi - I think he wants to decide duties. In the kitchen, Niketan pacing and sniffing. Urvashi comes out with Imam saying what is it. Niketan - come outside. Urvashi - he was just trying to get me out of bed. Imam - yeah he's joking. Niketan - no no, I joke less, you know. Both have head outside. Niketan pouring hot water in his cup and walks outside. He tells Imam to come out quickly for a minute. Urvashi has joined Aashka and Delnaaz. He calls Rajev, Sana and Sapna to come over to the gym area for a minute. Sapna grumbles. Urvashi - you are no vice captain. *muted* Rajev - oh. Niketan - good one. They all wish Salman and start singing happy birthday to you looking at the camera. Niketan - wish you more gf, more BB. Del - and more danbangg Sana - and I love you. Niketan - thank you for making us happy and excited on fridays and keep giving us news of Aseem. Everyone disperses and Niketan sits with Aashka and Del. Del - it will be telecast tomorrow. Niketan - maybe they cut paste. Had to do it at night but everyone was scattered, you were asleep and so was sapna. Aashka - they call families today right? Delnaaz - no at night. Niketan - they call them. Aashka - they call and ask to be ready by 2 - 2:30pm and get out by 5pm and they reach by night. Niketan - they call at night, Nirahua told me. Delnaaz - your mom just came so dont expect. Niektan - ur aakhri salaam is over right? So it wont. Aashka - last week should be that people have given content and be attached to them so last 6 should be who can be a winner. Sana I love her, Sapna has made a strong impression and sure shot winner. Niketan - Sampat I dont understand how I left. Nirahua I understood coz he's a nice guy. Aashka - the remaining arent nice. Niketan - no you didn't understand. A personality of an entertainer. Aashka - inside you can't know what entertainment you give,  Niektan - why are you underestimating yourself. Aashka - I;m not but you are at a level where you need your friends. So I can speak for myself. Niketan - yes. Urvashi comes over and asks Aashka to check her back. Niketan talking to them saying lets all control our diet. The chicken was over spicy, you need to come towards the bland side for at least 5 people. We 4 and Sana. lal mirch to out. Aashka and Urvashi discussing making lunch. Niketan - saying breathlessness, etc, why take a chance. Urvashi - that was a panic attack. Niketan advising to decrease spices and oil. When you cross 30, you cant take the same level of things like daily burgers. Urvashi - here we are only eating once a week. Tomorrow if the food comes, I cant eat. It's too oily. *more food chatter* Then they discuss the toilet chores and something about closing the water supply.

9:24am - Niketan walks off and shortly after that Urvashi gets up. Urvashi - Sana after you get out, every morning come and make me tea.😆 Aashka - yeah we decided that we'll get out with a flask with tea in it. Del to Aashka - if you are deserving then because there's still a lot to be seen and to be done. Aashka - there is no person now who doesn't require this. Del - of course everyone needs at some level but I feel that if you compare to people then it's like that.. Aashka - ok. Cam shifts to pool view. In bedroom, Imam wondering what to wear. 

9:32am - Niketan in the bathroom. Outside, Aashka - he calls me every hr. Before I get up and before I sleep, my father calls. Now after 12 yrs how will they feel I'm bringing them here. Shivam bada ho raha hai. They haven't shifted as yet. Del - oh ok. Aashka - my father, mashaAllah. Sana joins them and Rajev joins them. Rajev to Aashka - are you okay? Aashka - yeah, we were just talking. Sana - there are a lot of flies. Rajev - they aren't sitting on skin. Sana - you have full sleeves. Rajev - I have to mop and wash dishes. Del - broom and lunch. *chore chat* Sana - today sleep wasn't complete. Aashka - I feel the other way. Del - I slept as soon as I lay down. Sana - every day my sleep is complete but not today. Del - Rajev, what is your prediction. Rajev - everyone has made me a pandit. I told Karishma last time I'll tell her something on Wednesday morning and it never came. And she wanted me to say then and I said, it's not like wednesday morning will never happen. Urvashi walks in the sun. Rajev - are you planning to dance. What a pose you've made. And stand in the shade, the sun doesn't like it. Urvashi - shut up. Rajev - she gave me such a good head massage last night. Sana - yeah? Rajev - good head massage. Delnaaz telling Rajev she wants to wear the purple hoodie but Rajev shouldn't wear the hoodie

9:39am - In the bedroom, Imam fiddling around. Jago Jago Jago plays and Sapna gets up and says I'm not sleeping! Shut up! I'm not sleeping. 😆 Song stops. Sapna lies in bed awake. Imam in kitchen saying it's no nice and clean. Imam looking in the fridge for some chilled milk. Niketan in the bathroom.

*taking a break for a while*

Missed Updates:
11am - 12pm: Sana was exercising. On a mat. Nik and urv r washing the bedsheet pillowcover. Emam had written all on walls of room. Nik was rubbing and cleaning. Sapna was cleaning the captains toilet. Then cleaned outside toilet. Emam washed cups now lying down. Sana ironing. Emam asking sana which title she gave. She said nautanki. Nik fixed the leaking toilet. Sana asking urv for t shirt. She gave marooon. Imam does not know where to put his clothes. The bed is half filled with clothes. Aska dil cooking. All ate papaya. Urv asking nik to wash her pillowcover. Sana came everyone doing ooh aah.  All looking for santas bells. Nik cleaning wall again. All gathered in kitchen laughing. Imam sitting near toilet pool chair. Sana. Rajiv in dinner table. Imam roaming.

3:30pm - Niketan and Sana were sitting and talking by the gym area. Niketan tells Sana that if she wants any t-shirt then he can let her know. Sana - what kind of t-shirt? Niketan - you know like Sayantani took from me? I'll give you a website and I know someone, I'll tell him to get for you guys. You are a medium. Sana - small. Niketan - ok, so what about others, I can order 2 small, 2 mediums and 2 large. Sana - yeah.

*missed*

5pm - Sana feeling very tired and sitting with Imam on bed. He's talking to her about all his plans and projects and listening. He says he wants to do a reality show like biggboss. Sana says hmm. Then he mentions Karishma's exit and that Karishma may have felt bad. BB is muting. Sana says even the way they were informed was pretty bad the last time. Then people call them and Sana says, you guys won't let me sleep today. Imam says no no dont sleep. They get up and head out of the bedroom.

5:38pm - Everyone coming out. Rajev talking about hiding and saying we'll take it behind the phone booth instead of the dustbin. Sapna - No, I want to go by points. Tumhari entry hai us raat.. *muted* Cam to living area entrance.

5:51pm - Rajev and Niketan talking by the gym and BB is constantly muting them. Rajev - wo acting... Imam - kaun hai bhai? Khali kamra hai, kursi.. *muted*  Cam in bedroom. Urvashi - do whatever you want, dont worry about the hand.  Sapna - this is why I wanted to take permission and do the task. Outside, Niketan calls Sana and then Rajev starts calling her to take his cup and when she comes out, they say please make coffee for us while you are going inside. Sana - get lost both of you. Niketan smiles. Rajev tells him about some show that a character wouldn't die. Inside Sana is making tea. It seems Sana and Imam are handcuffed together. Imam saying he will walk with his eyes closed. Everywhere Sana goes, he goes coz of the handcuffs. 😆 Sana making coffee for Niketan and Imam and Imam says I dont want. As Sana walks around the kitchen, Imam is being dragged everywhere as well. Imam suggests that he will do work along with her so that they dont have to go around double double. Sana asking him to remove lots of cups and one black cup.  Imam - must be looking so weird on cameras.

5:59pm - Garden area by the gym, Aashka saying welcome to the cameras outside near the gym area. Niketan - BB this task is too much. Rajev - they wanted to break Sana and Aashka's jodi. BB making two announcements. Niketan saying they make such simple requests like lysol. Delnaaz requests me to as BB. Rajev - as a captain.. *mumbles*. Delnaaz also there but not seen. Aashka and Delnaaz handcuffed together. Rajev and Niketan.  Nik and Rajev saying they aren't hungry and Del and Aashka dont need to make dinner. Delnaaz - Imam hasn't had lunch and even Sapna wont eat. Niketan  - we'll only eat a little. Rajev saying that if you guys can knead dough in the night and keep. Urvashi and Sapna are handcuffed together and come to give them tea. BB is telling Niketan to wear his mic properly and Niketan is saying he's worn it well. Sapna is talking to Aashka and Aashka is writing down her entry. Then they are discussing some play and script. Aashka - wo short dress peheni, ghar se nikali. Sapna says the line needs to be changed. BB is muting. Del - you are going to remove your jacket now right? Sapna - no.

6:06pm - Buzzer is sounded. Everyone sits up alert. Imam and Sana walk out. *muted* Cam shifts to living area entrance. 

6:11pm - Sapna and Urvashi walk in. Outside. Azaan is going on. Sana is quiet and Imam is eating something and looking at her. Niketan is talking to someone near the gym area. Del -Sana have you kept tea and come? *no response* Imam to Sana - there are 3 mosques here right, mashaAllah. Sana - nods. Imam - first time I heard 3 at a time. Sana making dhikr and blowing all over herself. Imam - as an actor, the way we are tied up. Audience won't know. Sana - no they will show it. Imam - suppose they wont know. Sana - it's not possible. Imam - no yaar, this is what you people dont get. Imam and Sana are discussing some play about when a guy touches a girl and the message being propagating.  Sana and Imam are called by Niketan to view what is being made. Both say wow. Looking at the moon? Sana and Imam sit with Niketan and Rajev. Sana - mujhe toilet aayi hai. Imam - aapko toilet nahi aayei, kuch aur aayi hai, aapko toilet jana hai. Sana is quiet. Niketan says ok lets go. Rajev talks about Sana's performance. Niketan and Rajev discuss the lead role and if Sapna *BB mutes* Then he sees Sapna and tells her to do some role instead of Abdul (Delnaaz).

6:20pm - Imam in the bathroom. Then Sana calls him saying everyone is ready. They walk out. Everyone outside. Sana and Imam sit on some chairs. Niketan and Rajev come out and hand Imam and Sana something saying your rum and your whiskey. Others standing around the garden area discussing their roles. Cam switches to living area entrance and muted. 

*taking a break*

6:52pm - Niketan in the bathroom, Rajev in the toilet. Niketan asking him where something is. Rajev says I can't hear him. Niketan wondering where the rope went. Rajev comes out and they leave. Cam stuck in the bathroom. Outdoor overhead cam. Imam is saying that you guys should respond and even these two are standing in the corner and watching, they should exit. Sapna saying that they wont even be in frame. Imam says sorry forget it. He walks off and sits by the fish tank. He had both handcuffs on and he puts the connecting strap in his mouth. 🤢 Cam switches to living area entrance again. 

7:19pm - Rajev, Niketan, Sana, Imam at the kitchen counter because Sana is making tea. Aashka and Delnaaz sitting at the dining table. Urvashi and Sapna walk into the kitchen and stand opposite side of the counter. Urvashi and Sapna sit down. They are enjoy tea. Sapna have tea and biscuits. 

7:28pm - Sapna telling Urvashi, Imam, Sana, Aashka and Delnaaz that she wants a full day to rehearse since they don't have... BB is muting. Delnaaz - if this was planned, background score, etc. Sapna - the dushera went well because he had already done in theatre. In this, no rehearsal, it was just written. Aashka - we did our best. Sapna - that's fine. If the subject wasn't serious, it's fine. I work alot with women groups. 

7:33pm - Rajev and Niketan sitting outside. Rajev wondering what is the purpose of the task. Inside, Sapna again talking about how serious this topic is, more than child marriage. It's complete mental physical... if you don't commit suicide (rape?) so itna serious subject. *BB mutes* Outside Rajev and Niketan talking about the cold weather, Pangani and mountains. They talk about their first day. They discuss their first day. Rajev says he never knew Niketan, Karishma, Sana, he knew of Nirahua a bit. Niketan - in the first 15, every one was nice. Kashif reacted a bit but I'd give him some benefit because he came preconceived and in excitement. This guy (Imam) we've heard what he did with Aashka. Overall, the vibe of the house is positive and so the negativity is toned down. First with Sidhu. Rajev - there was a story kaththa saagar, 2 friends, they make a bet. I;ll give you 10 lakhs if you can live in one room for 5 yrs. He said yes because he needed the money. First few he gets very irritated and runs away then comes back and then half the time goes by and he requests books and he finds out that 2 days before he found out that his friend is and he doesnt have the money. Maybe I get annoyed with Delnaaz because of ... Niketan - when you go in that zone, no one can talk to you and everyone gives up on you and you talk a lot of stupidity. Rajev - even I feel people say something to the face and something behind and I dont go behind.

7:40pm - Sapna yelling inside the house saying nothing is happening here, no fights, we are with Imam... Cam shifts outside. Rajev - in the kitchen, Sana said something and I said to Delnaaz, you can't interfere. I am feeling bad. That night I sat with Sana and she told me what she felt bad and she said Vishal wali baat. She took the meaning of things this way. She said I didn't expect you to say this and when I thought that she is right, I never thought in that point of view. Niketan closes his eyes. Rajev - you give friend liberties. You wont believe that... are you listening? Niketan - hmm Rajev - I didn't like what Delnaaz said so I gave it to you. If I give her, she'll get angry so she said okay so I'll gift you something outside. I gave it to Delu and Sapna and Imam saying why are you taking that call and jiske liye inta ... why are you fighting with me. When you feel you interfere and when you feel you dont interefere so I got angry. Urvashi said that we wont talk to him then said no it;s not the right time so next time I'll do what I want. Mujhe nahi baat karna main nahi karta. Karishma said the same thing, when others dont want to talk they dont. Sana said the same thing. So Urvashi has no right to talk when she wants and not talk when she doesn't want.

7:45pm - Sapna - I spent a lot of time with acid victims and rape victims. *,muted* Delnaaz quietly listening.  Imam stands up. He's telling Sana if they shall go. Sapna - for 2 yrs her eyes. Sana - even I've seen a victim, they had burnt her. Sapna - they made fun of it, I'm very pissed off at it. Aashka - go and speak to them once, I'm sure they have some take. Sapna - they are not answerable to me. Aashka - no just ask them Sapna - koi faida nahi hone wala hai. Aashka - maybe they have a valid reason that you dont know why they made us do this. Sapna - one task at a time. I dont want a task in between. Delnaaz - Vishal was included in this. Sapna - Imam ko task roz aa rahe hai. BB is muting. Sapna - I have told everything and puting this in between. Then I wouldnt have a problem with this. (handcuffed together). But uske beech main yeh dalna teek nahi hai. Or do these one at a time. Maybe they wanted to see this reaction of mine. Aashka - after 84 days they know how you'll react. Sapna - they know I sit alone so I would go mad. I can do masti me and Urvashi would sleep together and we'd have a blast. I hope the reasoning unfolds. Aashka - Salman would say. Urvashi - if no one calls you personally, then it's only on Friday we can know. Sapna - yes. Urvashi - maybe there is some valid reason like Aashka. Aashka - there's such a different state of mind in all of us. Sapna - every good thing takes time. Delnaaz - I said from day 1 modulation is very very important. If all of us did it together in the task. Urvashi - ek ladki ko narate and she needs to know how to narrate like timtimate taare. Sapna - my narration is like this and that night that night what happened to her that night. Delnaaz - like Aashka, the happy portions. Urvashi - if Aashu did the whole. Sapna - but first 10 readings are cold reading Delnaaz - because writer writes and leaves. Sapna - you need to feel. Aashka - I and Urva never rehearsed. Delnaaz - exactly. Sapna - yes, we need 1 days time. I wasn't even going to read that paragraph because I was going to improvise and I didn't feel like it was coming from me. But we didn't have time to put yourself in it. So that is no one's fault. We didn't get time. When people come for auditions, I cant do it. Everyone's feel is different. Everyone acts and feels differently. I scream and do it. Urvashi - in TV, we may not even get a 1 hr notice. On set, we shoot at evening till next morning and it's for that night. Aashka - tv is a medium of close ups. Urvashi - yes, body is restricted. It's not theatre. Aashka - you dont have time to move your hands and legs because there is no time. Urvashi - exactly, either you get it or dont, no time for rehearsal. Aashka - if you need more time take it. Delnaaz - we took more than 30 mins, Urvashi - we took 2 takes.  Sapna - even in narration. Delnaaz - outcome will be superb. Aashka - it's not theatrical and they will do lots of close ups. Urvashi - even they can do voice modulations. Aashka (to Sapna) - we are saying all this to pacify 1% Urvashi agrees.  Sapna - this subject is bigger than BB. 

7:59pm - Outside Azaan is going on, Rajev and Niketan sitting lazily in silence. Rajev tells Niketan after a minute to go inside as it's cold. Niketan finds it peaceful outside. Then they discuss dinner. Niketan plans on roasting potatoes. Niketan saying that in 2 hrs it'll be lights out since tomorrow is friday, it'll be early and it's 8:30pm now. There's no bread, maggie. I've eaten rice too much. Rajev, I dont feel like eating only. Niketan - you just ate. *more food discussion* Niketan - I want to ask BB something yaar. *silence* Rajev yawns. Niketan - after 12th can we go anywhere? What's the procedure. Rajev - in the contract *muted* show khatam then. Maybe they have a party or conference where everyone can get in touch with everyone. Sabhi logo ka. Niketan - I want to go to Delhi straight after 12th Jan. Maybe some work might come up. Rajev - I'll probably go to my parents home. Niketan - I'm going to make bhurji and scrambled eggs. Rajev - I can't understand why my jackets and designer clothes never came. Due respects to Ria, I hope you like my.. *muted*  Before I came here Yash ji sent me a message. Level hi koi aur hai. I can't think beyond tomorrow at all. *muted* One of them will go. What do you say?

8:11pm - Inside, everyone still at the table. Sana - we have to pack bags and this that. Sapna - how can you help with hands tied. Delnaaz - I'll also help jhak maar ke karana hi padega na. Sapna - Karishma ka eviction was best. If they make me vanish, I'll be happy. Everything is packed, just put my toiletries in a tray. Del talking to Urvashi/Aashka about a Raja? Sapna to Urvashi, I need some sweaters and warm clothes. Delnaaz asks her to take her things with her.  Imam asking Sana if they can go out. Sana to Aashka when they will pack. Aashka - it'll take time. Imam puts his head on Sana's shoulder saying he's sleepy. Imam - can I sleep like this. Sana - hmm. Imam lifts his head again. Niketan in the toilet waiting for Rajev. Urvashi and Sapna come in. Niketan complains of cold. Sapna goes into the shower. Apparently he left his underwear hanging inside and Sapna says abbey yeh kaun hai. Niketan laughs and says Rajev. Rajev comes out and Niketan says teri chaddi. BB mutes and then zooms in on the underwear. 😆

8:17pm - Imam talking to Sana at the dining table and Delnaaz was jumping up and down and she couldn't believe it was a rape story. Sana - lots of this happens in a club. Girl goes clubbing and gets into an argument with a guy. Guy goes out and forms a gang and the story continues outside when the girl comes. Something happened like this recently... *BB muting*  Kevin kar ke. *BB mutes* In the bathroom, Sapna telling to Niketan she's pissed off with BB regarding the subject. BB shifts to dining table. Imam saying he's falling asleep and wants to walk in the garden area. They get up and says one min and go in the bedroom. She wants to grab something. 

*nothing exciting happening so taking a break*

General Update - Aashka and Delnaaz were wondering why Sapna did not discuss her work all these 80 days since she kept talking about her message. Rest was random. Urvashi was applying make up in the bedroom. Niketan and Rajev prepare something in the kitchen to eat. Niketan telling Rajev to sleep on Sapna's bed if she leaves tomorrow because the 3 girls will continue to sleep in one bed.

*nothing really important happening*

10:30pm - Lights off. Aashka washing dishes, they have removed their handcuffs. Delnaaz in the kitchen with Aashka.

10:45pm - Lights off. Everyone without their handcuffs. Urvashi sitting in her bed. Delnaaz, Rajev walking about. Sana and Urvashi discussing something about gift shops. Imam comes over to Urvashi wondering about the sleeping issue. He is wondering what he'll do if Rajev refuses to sleep with him. I think Urvashi offers to let Imam or Rajev sleep next to her. Imam says, it's okay I'll sleep on the sofa. Urvashi thinks it'll be cold there. Imam says no, it's colder in the bedroom. It's more comfortable in the living area. Sana washing dishes with Delnaaz in the kitchen sink. Rajev there cracking jokes. Niketan asleep in his captain's room. Imam has been sitting on Rajev's bed folding his clothes.

11:15pm - Imam has moved to the sofa to sleep. 😒
Dear pls Only for 1 day or 2 days use hindi language.
the show also in hindi and in that house any contestant can't talk in english. They all talk in Hindi instead of english. HINDI IS OUR NATIONAL LANGUAGE. 😉
Thank you for your selfless update. You are greatEdited by Samir123 - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Sorry about that but it takes more effort to transcribe in Hindi. I find it easier to translate to English and fix their sentences.

If someone else is interested in taking over updating for the remaining few weeks and would like to update in Hindi, PM me.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you very mcuh for updating it in English. It is very easy to understand their conversations.