Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Written Update by SP - Page 3

avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simplypurple

Sorry about that but it takes more effort to transcribe in Hindi. I find it easier to translate to English and fix their sentences.

If someone else is interested in taken over updating for the remaining for weeks and would like to update in Hindi, PM me.

SP, this user is just ragging you from beginning. It's very clear. Ignore him/her. You're doing an awesome job and we appreciate it a lot yaar. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 How silly of me not to realise. Thanks! 🤗
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
here_to_enjoy thumbnail

Sorry about that but it takes more effort to transcribe in Hindi. I find it easier to translate to English and fix their sentences.

If someone else is interested in taken over updating for the remaining for weeks and would like to update in Hindi, PM me.

You are doing a fantastic job SP, & even we are getting irritated by this mindless person butting in between. I think the moderator should delete that person's post, because it is really irritating.

Thanks again SP.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sapna and imam standing in the garden 
simplypurple thumbnail

All previous updates are archived here: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/70946284

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/71006678

LIVE   STREAM UPDATES - 28th December 2012

** Time in India Time

** Bits in bold are generally interesting/important

** Red bits are spoilers.

SPOILER: Aashka has been evicted!

8:09am - Sapna outside standing near the fish tank with fishy kapoor. Imam also standing there. Both staring at the sun enjoying it's beauty. Imam and Sapna walk off. Imam wishes her good luck for today, hope you are safe and sorry for all the crap I've given you. Sapna - it's all good. Imam - shall I make tea for you? Sapna - no I'm going to get under my blanket now.

8:11am - Sana wakes up in bed and looks out. Sapna walking in. A minute later she gets up and walks out. Aashka sees her leaving and goes back to sleep.

8:15am - No morning alarm yet. 😕 Aashka and Delnaaz briefly wake up again almost in sync and go back to sleep. Everyone asleep and lights still off.

8:19am - Imam sitting by the fish tank looking at the sun saying wow. He's smiling and looks arounnd. He unbuttons and unzips his jacket and removes it and undoes his back strap. He starts making bird noises.

8:25am - Still no wake up alarm.  Cam in red bedroom.

8:35am - Niketan sleeping with his leg up. Cam shifts to outdoor cam - wake up song: le le (cant make out/understand the song).😕 Cam switches to bedroom, everyone sitting up in bed. *muted* Rajev walks out. Sana and Delnaaz fixing their beds. Sana dancing on her bed. Delnaaz and Sana walking out of the room. Rajev walks out. Can hear the song again but it's music/non-Hindi. Delnaaz outside standing in the sun.

8:44am - Song over, Delnaaz saying good morning. She heads for the bathroom.

(stream is choppy so will continue in a while)

8:45am - Sana in the kitchen making tea, Sapna in bed as is Urvashi. Muted? Aashka comes over and hugs Urvashi. Can't hear what Urvashi is saying. Delnaaz in the bathroom. Rajev comes in and asks her if she's feeling ok. She says yeah. He's goes into the toilet, she brushes her teeth.

(will continue when some interesting discussion happens)

8:55am - Niketan goes to the bedroom to talk to Urvashi and she says I don't want to talk to you. 

8:59am - Someone asking what ede ede pausa means (morning song), Aashka/Sana says pagal. Sana, Aashka, Niketan, Sapna, Delnaaz and Rajev in the kitchen getting tea and coffee ready. In the bedroom, Urvashi is fast asleep.

9:04am - Sana, Aashka and Delnaaz discussing how they will meet after 2 weeks. In the bedroom, Urvashi talking to Niketan, She seems annoyed. Niketan - I don't understand, kaun hai wo do log.  Urvashi convers her face and then uncovers after a while. In the kitchen, Delnaaz is kneading dough with a lot of effort.

9:13am - Sana, Sapna want Niketan to tell Imam to get out quickly as the nominated contestants have to get ready first and they still have to pack their bags. Niketan comes over to Sana, Aashka, Sapna and Rajev. He asks if they are packed. Sana says no, a little is left. Sapna says, how could be with the stupid hatkadi and sh*t. 😆 Sapna claims the morning song was completely about her and...*muted* Niketan walks into the kitchen. Delnaaz is putting a lot of effort into making rotis using the rolling pin. Delnaaz says she'll feed the nominated house mates first. Aashka says she's heading for a bath. BB announces for Sana to ensure she has changed her batteries. A min later Sana walks in and changes them because they were not charged. Delnaaz asks Sana to make 2 sookhi rotis because he has to eat first as a captain. Niketan says anyone can have breakfast in any order but then says ok, I'll eat. Sana starts making. Delnaaz tells her only to fry the rotis, she'll make the frankies. Imam and Sapna come in. Rajev comes into the kitchen. Delnaaz tells him that they are going to make breakfast, she doesn't need him to do anything. He goes and stands on the other side of the counter staring at both. Niketan - khan saab. Delnaaz - will you eat more than 2? Niketan - no. But make one in the end. Delnaaz - okay coz there's enough. Rajev - ask me also if I'll eat 2 or more. Delnaaz is silent. Delnaaz - Sana, will you have 2 frankies. Sana - obviously. Then they ask Urvashi if she'll have 2 frankies. Delnaaz saying that it shouldn't go to waste. Rajev - has it ever? I'll eat them or we'll give to Imam. Urvashi standing there talking to them and tells Sana she said again obviously that's why she was laughing. Sana wants to apply nail polish and asking Urvashi to give her a filer. Urvashi says I dont want to give you in front since Imam keeps asking me for one. Delnaaz says she has. They talk about scratching their skin and hurting themselves. Sana says she bathes with dettol, then garnier, then dove, then uses Gillette aftershave, then wears her clothes.

9:26am - Sana tells Sapna to come out quickly (she jokingly says torrent) after a shower. Sapna - yes torrent. Delnaaz - I'll keep your breakfast ready. Sapna - okay, Delu! Sana to BB - today you didn;t play BB for us. How mean. 

*will continue with only interesting updates*

Important/Essential Updates:
8:51am - Urvashi - captain kya ban gaya, pata nahi kya samajhta hai apne aap ko. Urvashi standing and eating breakfast in a plate. Delnaaz making breakfast. Niketan hanging around.

1:30pm - BB asked them to gather in the living area. Outdoor cam.

2:37pm - Showing the bedroom.

2:45pm - Outdoor shot. Imam going for a smoke.

2:54pm - I think I heard Sapna laugh. Can't tell if the eviction process is over or still going on.

2:56pm - Can definitely hear Sapna.

3:04pm - Bedroom cam. Empty. Don't see Sapna's nor Aashka's bag.

3:08pm - Cam switches to pool side. I think Aashka's out as I thought I heard Sapna laughing.  

3:20pm - Outdoor shot. Awfully quiet. Maybe the eviction episode is still being shot?

3:40pm - Cam shifting around various outdoor shots. No one is outside. No sounds.

3:50pm - Cam switches to a part of the bedroom. Sapna's things are still missing. I can see people in the living area. TV is still on. Niketan coming in and going to the captain's room. Sapna on sofa. Sapna consolingly pats Delnaaz. Maybe Salman said something to her. Delnaaz getting up. Kitchen empty. TV still on. Break? 😕 All muted. Sapna going to the kitchen with cups. Aashka definitely in the house. She was shown walking from the bathroom to the house. So it's a break.

4:05pm - Cam showing the bathroom passage. 

4:14pm - Everyone singing Happy Birthday to you to Salman and then clapping. I can hear Niketan's laugh. A minute later and more laughter.

4:17pm - Think I hear Rajev saying, "arey matlab..". 

4:24pm - I can hear faint sounds of chatter. Cam shifts to the main gate view after 2 mins. 

4:30pm - Just saw Urvashi walk by quickly. There seemed to be a dance in her step. 😆 Seems it's just another break. 😕

4:33pm - Just saw Sapna walking outside which seemed to be towards the main gate. 😲 Cam switched to the bathroom passage.

4:38pm - Overhead cam and silence. 

4:23pm - Sapna and Rajev sitting out briefly. Imam walking.

5:07pm - Cam switching about outside. 

*will update when I actually know something*

5:34pm - Sapna sitting outside by the pool by herself! Niketan standing by the entrance talking to her. Sapna talking to Urvashi so she's definitely safe.

5:37pm - Someone in the bedroom. Can't make out. Delnaaz walking in the living area. She looks okay. 😆 Cam in the bathroom.

5:42pm - Sapna again sitting by the pool. Thought I saw Sana in the bathroom but not sure. 😕 Maybe it was Urvashi. I think Sana was going into the house just now! 😲

5:51pm - Imam just walked into the bathroom. 

5:54pm - Sana is in the bedroom applying make up and even styling Delnaaz's hair! So Aashka has been evicted!

6pm - Sana styling her hair. Think I heard Sapna ask everyone to wear their mics.

6:10pm - Everyone seems to be getting ready for the Saturday episode. Seems Anil Kapoor is coming for the promotion of Race 2. Everything is muted. Sana and Delnaaz seem to be on their bed together now. Cam shifts to outside of the house. Urvashi seems to be sitting there with Niketan near the gym area.

6:17pm - Sana comes out and joins Urvashi and Niketan? outside. 😃 Rajev walking outside towards fish tank. He grabs a chair and joins them. Cam shifts sink cam.

6:22pm - Delnaaz comes out and is seen heading towards Urva - Sana. Cam switches. For a BRIEF moment they showed the view from behind the bedroom mirrors! It's pitch dark! 😲

6:25pm - Sana walks into the kitchen to make tea. Cam shifts outside. Delnaaz sitting outside with urva n co.

7pm - Sana, Urvashi, Niketan and Rajev sitting by the gym area talking. Everything is still muted.

*taking a break since live stream is dead*

7:54pm - I can hear Sana and I heard her mention Salman. He had come into the house during the evictions. 😃

8:50pm - Heard Sana laughing and saying Niketan! Shortly afterwards Niketan came to the captain's room, changed shirts, wore a jacket? And left.

8:57pm - Heard clapping.

*going to stop updates here since nothing is happening*

Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

😆 How silly of me not to realise. Thanks! 🤗

I know I am not supposed to post comment here but I just wanted SP to know how much I appreciate your work...😊

As the season is about to end,I feel I should thank you sooo much for providiing live updates all through the seaason...

I can't watch live feed 24*7 so your updates came as saviour n I enjoy reading them a lot!!!

btw are u from India???How do you manage to watch this 24*7 yaar???M seriously curious...

It must b sooo tiring to remember n update every detail without posting your own opinions!!!⭐️
Contestants n BB voice must b all u get dreams about these days???😆😆

Thanks a lot for such awesome work!!!You rock!!!👏👏👏
poshtho thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why,..urvi  is annoyed   with     nik,..anything,..yesterday,..she told,..something to nik,.at night
simplypurple thumbnail
Hi folks,

I know you've appreciated my updates a lot and I am ever so grateful for everyone of you who has liked my updates and written to me.

However, after nearly 60 days of updating for around 15 hrs daily, I'm starting to tire of it. I've messed up my sleep cycle and find it difficult to sleep at night. 😆 I've also begun missing chunks of the day because I'm too tired to update.

If anyone would like to step up and continue updating in my place for the final 2 weeks, it would be great. Just PM me and let me know if you're interested.

Thanks again guys for being so supportive. ❤️
here_to_enjoy thumbnail

Hi folks,

I know you've appreciated my updates a lot and I am ever so grateful for everyone of you who has liked my updates and written to me.

However, after nearly 60 days of updating for around 15 hrs daily, I'm starting to tire of it. I've messed up my sleep cycle and find it difficult to sleep at night. 😆 I've also begun missing chunks of the day because I'm too tired to update.

If anyone would like to step up and continue updating in my place for the final 2 weeks, it would be great. Just PM me and let me know if you're interested.

Thanks again guys for being so supportive. ❤️

No way..For whatever it is worth, my vote against your proposal..As everyone has said you have been our Live Feed, & we hardly feel we have missed anything in the show..

I agree it must be taxing to you, but Please, PPLLEEAASSEE, Pleeeaaassse Do not stop now. Just a few days more. You have built a bigger fan base than any of the contestants on the show.!😉. Please do not disappoint your fans.
this one is best thread ...good work ...