Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I've just come to know that all my hard work and effort in updating has been stolen and posted on facebook by someone else under their name.

All of my screen shots are put up there as well. And this person is claiming it to be his/her updates without giving me any credit as the updater.

I'm sure that person will read this post so I will not be updating any further. They can do their own updating and hard work and then claim credit for it.

EDIT: Oh seems gypsy's updates have also been posted there without any credit to her.
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Hi folks,

I know you've appreciated my updates a lot and I am ever so grateful for everyone of you who has liked my updates and written to me.

However, after nearly 60 days of updating for around 15 hrs daily, I'm starting to tire of it. I've messed up my sleep cycle and find it difficult to sleep at night. πŸ˜† I've also begun missing chunks of the day because I'm too tired to update.

If anyone would like to step up and continue updating in my place for the final 2 weeks, it would be great. Just PM me and let me know if you're interested.

Thanks again guys for being so supportive. β€οΈ

Nooo way!!!😭😭
I can totlly n completely understand it must b very tiring for you and you can take break for 2-3 das if you want...
Bu don't allow some1 else to take your place after coming so far..
Me n hopefully other forum members would understand and be supportive if you don't update for 2-3 days...
we can read Live discussion thread n get pdated if reqd but after 2-3 days...we want YOU to continue!!!😊😊

Also...you can take break every Fri as nothing much happens n cam s focussed to either GA or bathroom...Who is eliminated can b updated from spoiler thread,...

Originally posted by: simplypurple

I've just come to know that all my hard work and effort in updating has been stolen and posted on facebook by someone else under their name.

All of my screen shots are put up there as well. And this person is claiming it to be his/her updates without giving me any credit as the updater.

I'm sure that person will read this post so I will not be updating any further. They can do their own updating and hard work and then claim credit for it.

EDIT: Oh seems gypsy's updates have also been posted there without any credit to her.

What????Seriously???
How insensitive n rude😭😭😑😑

EDIT: Wat am I gonna do without your updates??
Gnna miss them...

Thanks for all the effort btwπŸ‘
luckym2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is the name public? maybe we can give this person a telling off.
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
His account:
http://www.facebook.com/rocky.sony.7

His updates page:
http://www.facebook.com/BiggBossSeason6LiveStreamingWrittenUpdate

Btw, Petition has agreed to update for tomorrow on a trial basis. πŸ˜Š If anyone else is interested, please do contact Autumn and Petition to see if you guys would like to share the updates.
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Such a shame to see your hard work being copied and pasted elsewhere without credit. I think we should all report that page for copying things without credit, if loads of us report it then hopefully it will be closed down. Thanks for all your updates anyway simplypurple, much appreciated, you've made this Bigg Boss season more enjoyable. I think there is a code on IF that people use to stop their written updates for serials being copied elsewhere, maybe you could also use that? Not sure what the code is though. Edited by Howlarious - 11 years ago
luckym2012 thumbnail
i know it can be difficult but can mods not do anything about it,
is there not a way that the thread is only allowed to be opened by a password and those who want to know it should asks the mods... just coming up with some random ideas...
luckym2012 thumbnail
or another idea those who want the updates should pm and they get the updates in the pm only...i used to do that once on a forum...
luckym2012 thumbnail
Mods - please don't delete this i think this is needed.

"There is a team work of simplypurple, gypsy & Rocky Sony on this page for your entertainment :)
so ARE YOU ENJOY THIS PAGE??"

Since you've enjoyed putting all of purple's updates on your facebook page how does it feel to see one of your sayings on this forum?!?, I know you will be reading here eagerly anticipating the arrival for your next installment of live written updates to copy & paste *rollseyes* And to say this is team work that is utterly disgraceful considering that none of this is team work, for your information team work is when people communicate and work well together but forget communicating you didn't even have the audacity to ask permission of purple whether you could use her excellent work on your page, as for saying that you have played a part in this is not correct on the slightest considering that almost everything apart from others comments is ALL purples work, it would be really appreciative if you could come in the forum and explain why you have done this and apologise to purple, you've not only upset her but you've upset the many members who admire purple for the sincerity in her posts. 
Edited by luckym2012 - 11 years ago
May b you can make updates where you can not copy things..
You know...In GEET forum ,I guess, Written updates couldnot be copied...
May b u have to do something for it...I hope mods can help you..

N for that FB person...once everybody knows its not ur work n you have been copy-pasting..then you declare its team work?????

If it was supposed to b team work.,you should have declared their names at the start of the thread n not after taking credit for everything the entire season n then showing as if giving credit (to who deserve it) once you get caught...

Totally disgraceful!!