Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pehlnaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
for all those who can't access live feed of bb-6, 'simply purple's' updates were the only way of knowing what's happening in house...I can understand that you are tired and want to stop updates so before this thread closes I want to thank you a zillion times for working so hard for all of us...thank you simply purple- you rockπŸ‘ 
john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god such a shame and pice of crap is the person who stole ur updates. πŸ˜‘, i think u should sue the person😑😑. SP u know i came to forums only becoz of ur updates and i love reading ur updates i am so proud of u πŸ‘. The crap person who has done this should go to hell😑😑. Plzzz do update but make it privat for us and limited persons so u know who can read it. Becoz i have my exams and i can not watch live feed so plzzz ur my only hope πŸ˜­. Plzzz sp do something for us.
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for your updates SP. Truly a brilliant job. hats off to you and your dedication towards updates.

πŸ‘.

Let me write a bit as well and try to help you since im bored :

28-12-2012

After Aashka elim, they showed shots of bathroom, tank , and later switched to Captains Bedroom till lights were switched off. No conversations were shown. LF was on mute. No guest entry.

It seems nomination process has occurred in front of Salman itself. Imam and Salman seemed to have a tiff because Imam nom Nik by mistake. Nik cannot be nominated.  [Credit to Cruiser for this info]

29-12-2012
Sana, Nik and Urvi in gym area , Sana was exercising with Nik. Del was walking rapidly. Urvi just sitting in chair and rested.

Sapna was sitting in sun like everyday alone.

Sana has sweeping duty, Del has mopping  duty. Del asked Sana about this, Sana said she will start soon but let me finish my gym work. Rajiv came and sat there.

Rajiv suddenly commented and asked Del to let Sana exercise. Del became very irritated and asked Rajiv not to interfere. Sana also asked Rajiv to keep quiet. Then cam shifted.
😑

Imam in kitchen , eats a cake. Imam says sorry to Salman bhai. Imam asks Sana to have some cake but she says not now. Imam talks to Sana and tells her he was quite upset and did not eat any stuff at all yesterday.

Sana is concerned and says Imam should have eaten. Imam replies that his mood was quite off. Sana and Imam have some discussion on respect and imp stuff but BB mutes.
😑

Urvi is asleep in bed.

Sana is sweeping and Del is mopping, both are talking to Imam. Imam is saying Sana Mam everytime. Imam talks about duties and stuff and then leaves for a smoke.

Cam shifted outside.

Del is mopping. Nik in capns room.
Urvi and Sapna are now outside. Urvi washes clothes and seems Sana is in shower.

BB announcement. Everyone assembles in living area.

Sapna lies by pool. Imam drinks milk outside. Asks Sapna if she wants milk. No reply.

Imam has tied a cloth to his mouth. EVERYONE IS SILENT. Seems like a BB Task. [Some say No english can be said ]

Sana , Urvi and Rajiv talk about task and nights fight. All 3 have already used English words so not sure if it is task or not.

Nik in captains room, says water is too cold.

Del alone in bedroom. Thinks shes praying.

Nik, Rajiv, Urvi and Sana in kitchen. It seems they have to speak in only hindi as per BB.
While discussing this task, all 4 have already used English words. Sana is laughing.

Nik and Imam talk about the task with Sapna.  All 3 have used English words already.
Apparently they have been warned not to sleep because noone wants to be in bed. Imam wants to do some task. Nik says yes. Imam walks away.

Nik bitches about Imam to Sapna.

Seems Nik, Del , Urvi, Sapna are doing lunch.  All seem quite OK.

Imam seems to have cried. Sana also cried a lot apparently.

Sapna , Rajiv talk to Sana but muted.

In bedroom alone, Imam seems to be very happy.

Sapna talks about her cats and her mom in kitchen. I think family visits or video has been done. Difficult to say because BB suddenly mutes. I think Sapna is NOMd  because she said i may leave now.

All eat lunch except Sana & Rajiv. Cant understand convo because muted on and off. But i heard the word mom a lot. Imam and Urvi argue about food a bit.

Sana is all alone in garden, Rajiv joins her and later Del also joins them.

Niketan bitching about Del and Imam to Urvi. Imam has taken food and left.

Sana talks to Rajiv in garden, Del talks to Imam.

Imam mentions about moms also. Seems that mom videos were shown or moms/ family visited.

3 Pairs in garden area, Del- Imam, Urvi- Sapna, Sana-Raj all talking.
Nik busy counting 50 lakhs probably. OK, Nik is in washroom i think. Nik later joined Urvi.
πŸ˜†

Sana and Rajiv talking about image on TV , and 24x7 is different from just 45 minutes episode.

Sana & Rajiv seem happy. Sana says TODAY MY MOM has come. So confirmed Family visit took place.

Rajiv tells Sana - I think you have a lot of talent so i hope you do well after the show and have a lot of work as well. Aww.

Imam talkin' all sorts of random stuff to totally bored Del.

BB calls all to living area.

Nik in bedroom , talks to Sapna. Sapna & Sana do not talk , i think it was a fight. Imam mentioned but not sure.

Raj- Del alone outside. Talking quietly.
😲

Sana and Imam in kitchen talking very nicely, Sana laughs. Imam asks Sana about her mom.

Imam talks to Sana, says that he regrets fight with Salman. Imam says that he may make mistakes, but he only said the truth. Sana says something and i think she sort of says that she understands Imam and is OK with him.

Sana then takes tea and walks out to join Del. Imam stays in kitchen and sings :

In rishton ko main naa bhoolonga...

Imam says that i have made mistakes, but if god wants, i will stay till Jan 12 even if everyone wants me to leave.

Imam talks about design of kitchen and wants to improve it. Imam plans for BB UK. Imam is talking to cameras only.

Imam says most in BB are Tuchhe. Imam - I am not afraid of nominations now.

Imam says i believe only in 1 person - Malik [Allah]. Imam plans to donate 50 lakhs if he wins towards charitable causes. Imam says he does not care about duniyadaari,  but wants to help his local community. Imam talks about his family, life and 100 other topics at breakneck speed. BB mutes.

Urvi and Sap in bedroom, I think Urvi is bitching about SAD, Saying  if 1 does, 2 were behind it. Convo incomplete but very likely part of SAD Bitching. [because SAD has 3 members ]

Imam shouts and tells everyone to come to store room, gifts have come. Sana screamed . Everyone in store room. Sana laughing. Sana And Del now in bedroom. New Clothes have come.
Earlier in day Sana had requested her family to Please send new clothes.  Rajiv and Sana while near pool repeatedly requested BB to send clothes in afternoon and finally they send it in evening.

Imam sits alone in kitchen. Asks Nik and sapna if they want cake. Both say NO and leave at once.
😑

Del enters kitchen.  Sana enters and sits next to Imam. Sana thanks Imam a lot for the scarf he gave her to wear. Imam says you are very welcome. Imam says you look so much prettier than me in it. Imam and Sana talking and smiling.
😳

Nik bitching about Rajeev - seems very annoyed at Rajeev. Says he had no need to pick up Kars call. Nik bitches full-on about Rajiv , Nik says is he mad? Nik wanted to take Karis call and is very pissed at Rajiv.

Nik mad at SAD And Rajeev. Nik says i had full-on plan to break SAD , I will kill them all one by one. Nik says initially i only did time-pass, then i played a game  above all others level. I can understand everyones game. Nik says Rajiv also plays a lot of games. he wanted me to nom Vrajesh, i said yes, but i never did. Nik angry with Delnaaz. Nik says i can build such a strong group that all of its members will reach till end.  Sapna listens to Nik.

Rajiv all alone in garden area. Walks aimlessly.

Sana, Del, Imam laughing  , Sana wants to visit Rajasthan with Imam and wants to visit Italy also. Imam and Sana are very happy. Sana is once more wearing  Imams scarf. New BFFs.  Looks like Imam has replaced Aashu.  Imam and Sana talk about Kajal and laugh a lot. Sana and Imam talk a lot for about an hour. Imam then leaves to smoke.
Sana repeatedly touching Imams scarf and looks at it very fondly. Sana then leaves.

Sana talks about her childhood to Rajiv. 

Sana says to Rajiv Imam told her to keep the scarf which is from Italy and quite expensive, Imam has apparently given Sana a lot of gifts.
😳
Sana says she likes Imam. Rajiv keeps quiet and quickly changes topic.
πŸ˜†

Sana sees Del alone and calls her to please come here and sit with me.

Nik and Sapna talk. Nik apparently drinks a lot of alcohol. Nik talks about chemistry. Sapna blankly listens and shouts Boring. Nik talks about tractors. urvi joins.

Imam comes and sits with Sap & Urvi. Nik leaves and goes inside. Del also joins 3. They talk about plays and theatre.

Sana talks to Rajiv, some stuff about Vishal, Sana  says her boyfriend loves cars. Rajiv quietly listens. Sana talks about friendship. Sana says that internal beauty is more than external appearance. She says that does not like to let her friends go because she cares deeply about her friendships even if she gets angry with her friends.

Nik alone in kitchen. Urvi in bed. Rest outside.

Muted. 🀒

Will take a break, random shots of house are shown. Only sound is of crows.

Its useless to try and update, as soon as 2 people start to talk, cam shifts or muted.
What is the use of live feed now? Every convo  is half-missed now.

🀒

9pm onwards no updates coz I am busy. [Watching BB]

πŸ˜‰

No more updates , only showed empty rooms till it was dark. Del and Sapna are asleep.

Sana apparently talked about Delhi rape case, Imam also said some stuff so it seems some people may have entered the house.

Spoilers : Four people are nominated, 2 will be evicted. BB6 - 5 Finalists.

The four who are nominated are :

Imam

Sapna

Delnaaz

and

Urvi

[4th name is unconfirmed, but top 3 are almost certain. ]

<If i missed any stuff, please tell.>
Edited by Prerna_ - 11 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Samir123

Dear pls Only for 1 day or 2 days use hindi language.
the show also in hindi and in that house any contestant can't talk in english. They all talk in Hindi instead of english. HINDI IS OUR NATIONAL LANGUAGE. πŸ˜‰
Thank you for your selfless update. You are great

But Hindi is not others national language
gbala9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tarza

But Hindi is not others national language

Hindi isn't India's National language either, it is a common mis-conception that people have.
Hindi is only one of the official Languages of India and the most spoken Language perhaps in India, but it is not the National Language.

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
where is today written updates?
MsPrez thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ehaab

where is today written updates?

FB
MsPrez thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ehaab

tarza give me the link.

Mai abhi phone se online hu kal jab laptop se online hongi tab dungi. Okay?
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gbala9

Hindi isn't India's National language either, it is a common mis-conception that people have.
Hindi is only one of the official Languages of India and the most spoken Language perhaps in India, but it is not the National Language.

Time to update the knowledge base:

Article 343 in The Constitution Of India 1949
343. Official language of the Union
(1) The official language of the Union shall be Hindi in Devanagari script 

If you do not like it, please change the constitution. Till then Hindi is the only official language of India.