96+4 Reasons why Ron & Hermione are meant to be!

Posted: 11 years ago

My shipper heart just thought of posting this 😳. Found it on an FB page and thought of sharing it here. It's originally 100 Reasons which fans all over the world had mentioned, but I excluded the ones with indecent language or references and added my own in the end (Last four) πŸ˜Š

96+4 REASONS WHY RON AND HERMIONE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER

1. You cant spell HeRmiONe without RON

2. Cleverness and stupidity somehow do mix.

THANKS TO Kass Lopez Montes

3. If they wouldn't be togheter there wouldn't be so many " I told you so" in the story

THANKS TO Laura Serena Fantuzzi

4. It needs 4 years and a yule ball for Ron to spotted Hermione's a girl and 7 books to make them FINALLY together...

THANKS TO Dian Iriana

5. It's obvious they've wanted eacher other right from their first year in hogwarts.

THANKS TO Holley Bee Dawes

6. Why would Hermione have a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?

THANKS TO Sarah Clarkson

7. He has the emotional range of a teaspoon but is still capable of making her fall in love with him.

THANKS TO Janhvi Pandit

8. They're like halves of a circle: they're opposites like how halves face opposite directions, and yet they complement each other like how halves make up the circle.

THANKS TO Lorraine Felizadio

9. She's finally sorted out her priorities.

THANKS TO Erin Craddock

10. Their love doesn't need an explanation. It just is.

THANKS TOStefanie TeamDumbledore White

11. They argue, they fight, they hate each others guts at times... yet love conquers all

THANKS TO Samantha Fisher

12. Its amazing how two people from different worlds collide and make such a beautiful happy and interesting couple

THANKS TO Zarra Hafiz

13. It's just as simple as Ron has said; "I love you, Hermione..."

THANKS TO Dian Iriana

14. Even when Ron went out with Lavender he still thought of Hermione , so obviously he was in love with her and she was in love wit him too .

THANKS TO Nicky-Kedavra Nastee Tonkz-Mavaega

15. They need each other. Girls love boys who make them laugh. Ask Hermione

THANKS TO Aline Weasley Grint ?

16. They can make out when there's an epic battle between good and evil going on around them. That's true love.

THANKS TO Ashlee Sutherland

17. Love doesn't have to make sense

THANKS TO Jamie Chamberlain

18. Our world NEEDS a ginger-haired genius in it.

THANKS TO Rachel Ward

19. Here's a reason; WHY NOT?

THANKS TO Tuesday Burckhard

20. It was obvious they were meant to be together from the minute Hermione told Ron he had dirt on his nose

THANKS TO Hafsa Khan

21. And the fact that she noticed the dirt means she was looking at him the whole time

THANKS TO Rachel Ward

22. If Ron hadn't insulted Hermione in first year, she wouldn't have hid in the girls toilet and therefore Harry and Ron wouldn't have need to save her from the Troll and THEREFORE the three of them may never have become best friends.

THANKS TO Yan Lau

23. 'Hermione Weasley' sounds awesome.

THANKS TO Kevin Phillips

24. It proves that Purebloods and Muggleborns can live together in harmony no matter what Voldemort says

THANKS TO Nick Pastorelli

25. True love is when she says he has the emotional range of a teaspoon and it takes him three years to figure out that she's female-but they still love each other.

THANKS TO Ashlee Sutherland

26. One is Muggle born, one Wizard born, together, the Wizards will understand Muggles and Mr. Weasley will know the function of a rubber duck.

THANKS TO Sam Burckhard

27. They fight like a married couple, talk like best friends and protect each other like brother and sister. . . need i say more?

THANKS TO Farhoos Hussain

28. They're likely to have kids with bushy, ginger hair, and we need a new carrot top

THANKS TO Fam Holter

29. The way they argue is so cute

THANKS TO Stephanie Faley

30. He always be the first to get mad if someone or most of times, Draco, insult her as mudblood

31. Hate always turns to love.

THANKS TO Em Newport

32. When Ron says stupid there's always a need of Hermione to roll her eyes, when Hermione punches someone hard there's a need of someone to say "bloody brilliant", when one in pain the other screams their name! They're in love, isn't it enough?

THANKS TO Anika Tabassum Hiya ?

33. Harry and Hermione is just...so...hard to comprehend.

THANKS TO Helen Bales

34. Ron is great. He may not be as witty as Hermione but he has his own wit.

THANKS TO Renee Christina Kohler

35. When Grawp lifted Hermione up, Ron freaked out, gathered his courage and hit him with a stick, because he was worrying about her the whole time

THANKS TO Nina Pall

36. When Ron ran away who chased him? HERMIONE!!!! and if she didnt like him she would have stayed there and kissed Harry

THANKS TO Maggie Olvera

37. He needed to prove he didn't have the emotional range of a tea spoon

THANKS TO Alyson Chung

38. Ron's a git who needs a brain

THANKS TO Lucy Jane Pawlowicz ?

39.Jike protons and electrons, opposite attracts

THANKS TO Janet Bui

40. Only people who care about you are allowed to launch angry magic canaries at you

THANKS TO Ashley Gibbons

41. When Harry Potter first came out everyone (or at least a lot of people I know) expected Hermione to end up with Harry. Ron was the underdog. Everyone loves the underdog. Apparently that includes Hermione

THANKS TO Cristie Feyen

42. JK said so.

THANKS TO Becky Jay Adamson

43. From the moment they first met it was obvious they were meant to be, why else would Hermonie do Rons homework?!?

THANKS TO Loren Kay

44. Everyone eventually falls in love with a ginger, and he's the best one there is!

THANKS TO Kristen Mulvey

45. He wouldn't last TWO DAYS without her... just don't tell her he said that

THANKS TO Hadeer Atallah

46. Hermione is there when Ron needs some common sense and basic lifesaving. Ron is there to keep Hermione from not being too serious with his humor and wit.  

THANKS TO Marguerite Pastine

47. All of us hardcore fans out there cried when they kissed and wanted to smack Harry upside the head when he said "Is this the time?"

THANKS TO Anna Pinkz Ortung

48. It's just so sad the way Hermione is screaming (HPDH when she gets tortured) and then Ron is crying for her...it was meant to be

THANKS TO Tess Erica Weasley Grint

49. You can always see Hermione in a white dress and flowers in her hand and Ron waiting at the end of aisle

THANKS TO Maggie Olvera

50. She like dumbledore knew that he'd come back what with him having 'the emotional range of a teaspoon'

THANKS TO Divya Mohan

51. She met him on the Express

She thought he was a mess

He met her on a train

He thought she was a pain

But they still fell in love.

THANKS TO Jebet Fro O'Reilly ?

52. Hermione over-thinks everything

Ron under-thinks everything

And that ladies and gentleman is balance

THANKS TO Cristie Feyen

53. Hermione doesn't call him 'Won-Won', and make other people feel sick by how loved-up they are.

THANKS TO Claire 'Claireosaurus' Leahy

54. Because of Ron's love for Hermione, he was the one to eat those disgusting slugs

THANKS TO Nia Mae Suello ?

55. They fight with each other, cant hear anything against each other, cant stay without each other because they are made for each other

THANKS TO Nourin Tabassum

56. Ron finally understood the need for SPEW and thus deserved Hermione!

THANKS TO Aura Shoeb

57. Even Flitwick paired them together in Charms class...How charming!

THANKS TO Sherlock Tooker

58. Even the chinese explains it. They are athe yin and the yang

THANKS TO Izadora Grace Calapardo Saballa ?

59. They are a perfect balance for each other

THANKS TO JoAnn Gonzalez

60. Even before they started dating they bickered like a married couple

THANKS TO Vds Mist Agnadttir

61. Ron called Hermione's ex boyfriend a ruddey pumkin head and Hermione called Ron's ex girlfriend and darf bimbo

THANKS TO Meg Boland

62. She challenges him to live up to his potential...he shows her how to have fun and live a little. They bring out passion in each other...and even though they have always had a spark, Ron finally understanding SPEW ignited a fire between them. It's true love.

THANKS TO Teresa A. Sherwood

63. They've broken each other's hearts over 6 years and yet still came back to each other

THANKS TO Alyson Chung

64. They balance each other perfectly, they are like two halves of a whole, Ron a little more reckless and spontaneous, Hermione a little more cautious and planning. Apart they both have their faults, but together they are perfect.

THANKS TO Madison Page

65. A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point they'll fall for each other, maybe temporarily, at the wrong time, or maybe forever. Theirs its forever

THANKS TO Viri Her

66. She has nice skin

THANKS TO Colm Mulhern

67. Often times people fall for persons they least expected. Knowing Hermione, she least expected to fall for a funny boy who constantly disregards everything that seems important to her i.e. studies, SPEW, plus him being so insensitive. Likewise to Ron, whose first impression of her was arrogant, know-it-all, not-fun-to-be-with-person and even called her mental loads of times. They just complement and complete each other.

THANKS TO Izadora Grace Calapardo Saballa

68. They both got jealous of each others adult crushs

Ron constantly put down Lockheart and Hermione purposely went to get the drinks in the Three Broomsticks so Ron couldn't talk to Rosmerta

THANKS TO Cristie Feyen

69. Hermione and Ron have been through thick and thin together.

THNAKS TO Chathuri Welgama

70. Hermoine only corrected him because she cared about him not looking stupid (or word it however you like)

THANKS TO Emily Katie Driscoll

71. They are the example everybody uses when they say "girls and boys that always argue are meant to be together"

THANKS TO Imogen Pond Paterson

72. Ron was the first person to notice that her teeth looked different.

THANKS TO Yan Lau

73. They made us fallinG in love (and also got a 'R/Hr Sickness') with their adorable destiny way. Which we can't expected before..

THANKS TO Tiara Ambarsari

74. Hermione and Harry would be horrible together :P

THANKS TO Chathuri Welgama

75. He teachs her one thing and one thing only which she does not know. Never, faternise with the enemy!

THANKS TO Onkar Deshpande

76. She is cleverer than him and he doesn't mind, he thinks she is amazing for it!

THNAKS TO Somerset Rayne Crocker-Hulse

77. Hermione has amazing taste in men, and so she knows better than pairing up with Harry/Draco/Sirius/Severus/Dumbledore/Dobby/the Giant Squid, as she does in 95% of fanfictions.

THANKS TO Marina Clyde

78. Simple: if Ron is our king, then surely he needs a queen. who would be a better queen for him than Hermione?

THANKS TO Billie-mae Holden

79. She teaches him that she could run him through with a sword without damaging his soul.

THANKS TO Sam Burckhard

80. He begged to be taken instead of Hermione at Malfoy Manor 

81. Hermione gave up her parents just to be with them..with RON..

THANKS TO Yuri Lee

82. There's so much unresolved sexual tension between them that they think they hate each other

THANKS TO Maria Wise

83. There'd be too many H's if it was Harry and Hermione

THANKS TO Alley Jane

84. They're the ultimate team, hermiones brains regulations and rons ditz and rule bending

THANKS TO Emma 'Mackam' Jennings

85. He attacked a troll and a giant for her.

THANKS TO Brandon Simon

86. He's the ice to her fire

THANKS TO Jenny Rae Daykin

87. The tiny ball of light . I fell in love with him after that smooth speech!

THANKS TO Dyanne Alexandra Guzman

88. If she can put up with Ron's temper and idiotic remarks (which I love) and Ron can put up with her "arrogance" and wit then it has to be love because you learn to love what you hate about your love

THANKS TO Taylor Roper

89. He's willing to run into a room full of death eaters without a wand just to save her.

THANKS TO Brandon Simon

90. He was Viktor Krum's biggest fans, but look how much he disliked Krum now.

91. Their first kiss is in the room of requirement - they require the love of each other

THANKS TO Emily Elizabeth Plimmer

92. Ron got struck by Granger Danger.

THANKS TO Alexandra Ann Adams

93.You can't mess with fate and fate decided they were meant to be!

THANKS TO Santana Cheyanne Stout

94. "There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them"

THANKS TO Katie Walheim

95. Ron always will need that 'special someone' to help him pronounce his spells correctly

THANKS TO Malin J. Helland

96. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER !! What more great reason do you want , huh , ??

THANKS TO Shayoni Dey

And my additions to the list:

97. Because Krum called her Herm-own-ninny and Lavender called him Won-Won πŸ€ͺ

98. Because they made me fall in love with LOVE β˜ΊοΈ

99. Because even when they argue it's with so much passion (not to mention funny too at times) πŸ˜†

100. Imagine this...

Harry: Ron are you confused between Lavender and Hermione?

Ron: (nods)

Harry: Ok...make a list of cons for each. It'll help you decide.

Ron: That's brilliant...Ok Hermione...Controlling, untidy hair, talks too much, nags all the time, know-it- all.

Harry: Alright, fair enough. Now whats wrong with Lavender?

Ron: She's not Hermione! 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Mione - 11 years ago
Wow!!πŸ˜ƒ..Loved all of them.. Aren't they just made for each other..Any love quote would be apt for  them..

Emma Watson and Rupert potray it so well..Just wish the movies showed more of Ron Hermione scenes..

What could one do without the other :) β€οΈ

And I have read somewhere in some site that when Hermione destroyed the Hufflepuff cup,she too has seen a vision,and that's being away from Ron :) :)❀️

And loved the 100th one to the core :) :)..

These are my favorite Ron Hermione pics β€οΈ dem πŸ˜ƒ

Love the pics Nupsdips couldn't agree more.
Ron and Hermione are made for each other.

Originally posted by Cutecj

Love the pics Nupsdips couldn't agree more.
Ron and Hermione are made for each other.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Cutecj

Love your 100th one.

Haha...that's my favorite too πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nupsdips

Wow!!πŸ˜ƒ..Loved all of them.. Aren't they just made for each other..Any love quote would be apt for  them..

Emma Watson and Rupert potray it so well..Just wish the movies showed more of Ron Hermione scenes..

What could one do without the other :) β€οΈ

And I have read somewhere in some site that when Hermione destroyed the Hufflepuff cup,she too has seen a vision,and that's being away from Ron :) :)❀️

And loved the 100th one to the core :) :)..

These are my favorite Ron Hermione pics β€οΈ dem πŸ˜ƒ

Couldn't agree more @Nupsdips!!!
Rupert and Emma are indeed wonderful!!! I'm glad you love them together, as much as I do πŸ˜ƒ.
All the pics you put up made me smile😳 πŸ€—
Originally posted by Nupsdips

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank you sooo much for the wonderful pictures.😊  
Originally posted by Mione

Haha...that's my favorite too πŸ˜ƒ
Don't you just love it when Ron gives Hermione so much importance but never notices himself doing it πŸ˜†.That is true love .

They look sooo good together.

How cute can they be?

Edited by Cutecj - 11 years ago
loved the hundredth one the best!