Posted: 11 years ago
Guys have you checked  KV's twitter today. It indicates Viraj's character will chnage. If it really happens I will be sooo happy !!
But he wnts our support which end we want to see.
Edited by sabrina.a - 11 years ago
Ohh god i m so damn happy i cant even express it
🥱 m also happy..i wanna c Viraj change into a good guy But not so soon..i luv his bad side more.. m also happy..i also wanna c Viraj change into a good guy But not so soon..i love his bad side more!
Guys you all plz tweet on his wall that we want Viraj to be positive I know f this really happens we will so much happy.
I think his reasons for those tweets were different. 

I wouldn't be expecting a transformation soon, unless the show is about to end.
What different reason??? Well I think they will slowly take the show to finale. The Jhanvi's soul is the track for this I guess.
Would be happy if viraj changes for the better...
That also means that...he will be "Viraj The IMPROVED Dobriyal"
It doesn't make sense showing Viraj becoming normal.  The damage he has done is permanent, and both Raghav & Jhanvi are dead.  So if there is no way he can repair the damage, trying to redeem him is worthless.

In that context, today's episode puzzled me.  Mrs Vyas asked him to recollect a moment when he made Jhanvi happy, and Viraj just couldn't - all the nightmare scenes of Jhanvi running barefoot on the bridge, being tortured by Viraj, being watered by him, et al came flashing in his mind, and he gave up & left.

I'm just not getting the point of that.  Is it to create a track where Viraj finally gets a conscience and regrets what he's done to Jhanvi?  If yeah, it's too late, and really not worth showing.  And in that situation, showing Ananya trying to bring him down would be pretty redundant, wouldn't it?

If the show is about to end, as the TOI story stated - and they have been wrong in the past - then end it w/ Viraj being defeated, not reformed.  Show him get a life sentence in jail, and end the show on that note.
This show has gone off track to such an extent that it should either end with Viraj  killing himself or the audience being led down the garden path for a while longer.

They ruined the show by introducing Raghav and family and Jahnavi's second marriage, which didn't strengthen her position as a victim of domestic violence. Also, I'm most puzzled as to why Viraj remained a silent/passive observer when he entered the Singh household and had free access to Jahnavi. Viraj did say he would take J back to Manali once J started loving him but that didn't happen.
For any man to endure the pain of his lady love falling for another man, and he being in a position to do something but doesn't, especially that man being Viraj, is beyond my comprehension.

In my opinion, they should have had the current track continuing on seamlessly from the Manali days, without ever having the Raghav part take up months of this show.

They could have shown Ananya receiving J's heart, but Raj's character should have been played by Harshad Chopra, since he has such a crazy fan following.

Anyway, what's done is done.
@critical: Well when he entered in the singh house I think They once thought to make Viraj good. But that plan changed some how. Coz there were a number of scenes where Viraj was fighting with his darker side. Every time he said Jhanvi will came by own and that is the real love. But the CVs got the idea of introducing the mushy romance of Raghav and Sia which murdered the serial. They made Viraj more negative.