Is Viraj going to be normal?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

criticaleyes

criticaleyes

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
This show has gone off track to such an extent that it should either end with Viraj  killing himself or the audience being led down the garden path for a while longer.

They ruined the show by introducing Raghav and family and Jahnavi's second marriage, which didn't strengthen her position as a victim of domestic violence. Also, I'm most puzzled as to why Viraj remained a silent/passive observer when he entered the Singh household and had free access to Jahnavi. Viraj did say he would take J back to Manali once J started loving him but that didn't happen.
For any man to endure the pain of his lady love falling for another man, and he being in a position to do something but doesn't, especially that man being Viraj, is beyond my comprehension.

In my opinion, they should have had the current track continuing on seamlessly from the Manali days, without ever having the Raghav part take up months of this show.

They could have shown Ananya receiving J's heart, but Raj's character should have been played by Harshad Chopra, since he has such a crazy fan following.

Anyway, what's done is done.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aMahinKsector.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Viraj going to be normal?? (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Yeh hoga bhi ya nahe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@critical: Well when he entered in the singh house I think They once thought to make Viraj good. But that plan changed some how. Coz there were a number of scenes where Viraj was fighting with his darker side. Every time he said Jhanvi will came by own and that is the real love. But the CVs got the idea of introducing the mushy romance of Raghav and Sia which murdered the serial. They made Viraj more negative.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsectorafreenaamna

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Seriously what were the CVs thinking?? I don't know what Viraj and Jhanvi had between them. Was it love, passion, obsession don't know. Whatever they had it was way to strong. The way they showed Sia and Raghav's romance was totaly out of the place. To me Sia's love towards Raghv was more of she has to repay for his help. She was thinking what should she do, then her mom and others told her to start a life. I am not saying it's wrong , she must live a happy life. But to me it was Jhanvi was pretending that yes I am so happy my hubby is Raghav blah blah. Her repeated lines was indicating to that. On the other side Jhanvi and Viraj ! They had a different level of attachment. There was an episode when Viraj's treatment was going on. Where he tells Jhanvi that she should stat a new life, he is not worth of her. Jhanvi left the house but she couldn't leave him. I loved the scene where she hears Virajs voice saying"  I love you Jhanvi" and then she comes back. THAT IS LOVE !!  It's one of my fav scenes in SB. In the above post I mentined that the wanted to show a transformaton at Singh house, but again they changed it. Anyways I am just too much frustrated how CVs ruined Viraj and Jhanvi. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzMahinKsectorPrags_Sociopathafreenaamna

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Viraj changing as a good person should be shown long back. the show would have been better if they chosed that track.

One point Two Viraj was shown. there is always a good side of Viraj inside him. but CV turned the track overnight into a pathetic state.

Damage done by Viraj can't be restored. but that doesn't mean he not worth to change as a good person. Viraj need to change at least for the sake of love he had on Jhanvi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.asectorafreenaamna

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I would say - Is there any point?
I agree with Vrish.
Those whom he's harmed are no more because of him.. so what's the point in him becomeing positive.
And once a sociopath - always a sociopath. He can't change.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sector.Vrish.

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
May be they are planning a reformed Viraj and anaya love track with him may follow...lets see

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aafreenaamna

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey all,

I stopped watching this faltu program some months ago, my last message was KVB shud do jatra in Bengal, this is the season for jatras and the other prediction was this program will end.

Well, the second prediction has come true, it will end on 18th January, TOI of 30th Dec.

Well done.

He he he

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.