Is Viraj going to be normal?? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously what were the CVs thinking?? I don't know what Viraj and Jhanvi had between them. Was it love, passion, obsession don't know. Whatever they had it was way to strong. The way they showed Sia and Raghav's romance was totaly out of the place. To me Sia's love towards Raghv was more of she has to repay for his help. She was thinking what should she do, then her mom and others told her to start a life. I am not saying it's wrong , she must live a happy life. But to me it was Jhanvi was pretending that yes I am so happy my hubby is Raghav blah blah. Her repeated lines was indicating to that. On the other side Jhanvi and Viraj ! They had a different level of attachment. There was an episode when Viraj's treatment was going on. Where he tells Jhanvi that she should stat a new life, he is not worth of her. Jhanvi left the house but she couldn't leave him. I loved the scene where she hears Virajs voice saying"  I love you Jhanvi" and then she comes back. THAT IS LOVE !!  It's one of my fav scenes in SB. In the above post I mentined that the wanted to show a transformaton at Singh house, but again they changed it. Anyways I am just too much frustrated how CVs ruined Viraj and Jhanvi. 
Viraj changing as a good person should be shown long back. the show would have been better if they chosed that track.

One point Two Viraj was shown. there is always a good side of Viraj inside him. but CV turned the track overnight into a pathetic state.

Damage done by Viraj can't be restored. but that doesn't mean he not worth to change as a good person. Viraj need to change at least for the sake of love he had on Jhanvi.
I would say - Is there any point?
I agree with Vrish.
Those whom he's harmed are no more because of him.. so what's the point in him becomeing positive.
And once a sociopath - always a sociopath. He can't change.
May be they are planning a reformed Viraj and anaya love track with him may follow...lets see
Hey all,

I stopped watching this faltu program some months ago, my last message was KVB shud do jatra in Bengal, this is the season for jatras and the other prediction was this program will end.

Well, the second prediction has come true, it will end on 18th January, TOI of 30th Dec.

Well done.

He he he