Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Anoop Bhaiya is so cute too yesterdy precap was great he arranged dinner for Mansi..   dumb cvs are finally getting to their love story this dumb pooja came in the way

well anam i agree with ur one word that cv is dumb...they really dnt know how to execute story yaar...after showing that anoop love pooja i thought that soon we will see jealous mansi...naughty anoop...bit fight n hell romance...but i guess as usual cv dnt care to give good story...

Adore Anoop/Handsome Himmanshoo!!!

@ khushbhoorat ... you'll have to stand in line ... no fighting ๐Ÿ˜†!!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by indi

Adore Anoop/Handsome Himmanshoo!!!

@ khushbhoorat ... you'll have to stand in line ... no fighting ๐Ÿ˜†!!!! 

ohhh nooo...sorry i love to break rules...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by khushboorath

ohhh nooo...sorry i love to break rules...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Then you are likely to get thrown over Kali Ghat,   trampled by an elephant or run over by a motorbike! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†!!! 
Originally posted by indi

Then you are likely to get thrown over Kali Ghat,   trampled by an elephant or run over by a motorbike! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†!!! 

hahahhahahahha...mai anamika ban ke waha se bhi nikal aaungi n anoop ko tum sab se chen ke le jaungii...hahahahhhaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

well anam i agree with ur one word that cv is dumb...they really dnt know how to execute story yaar...after showing that anoop love pooja i thought that soon we will see jealous mansi...naughty anoop...bit fight n hell romance...but i guess as usual cv dnt care to give good story...

Cvs need to fix up soon once trps r out the show might go off air then i cant see my sahil i wont be very happy๐Ÿ˜ญ

hahahhahahahha...mai anamika ban ke waha se bhi nikal aaungi n anoop ko tum sab se chen ke le jaungii...hahahahhhaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

yay I found my jethanis chaloh hamara Anoop bhaiya keh liye fight karo... or else mere aur Arhaina ki tarah sauts banjoah๐Ÿ˜†ROFL.. I was thinking that Sahil keh liye hum sab larteh hamare Anoop Bhaiya keh liye koi nahiye kartha should do his swayamwar but ab zaroorth nahiye hai 2 candidated in line very good
Originally posted by Surish

Oh surish ... you take the cake  ๐Ÿ˜†!!!   Just love them!!!!

Originally posted by Indi

Oh surish ... you take the cake  ๐Ÿ˜†!!!   Just love them!!!!

Indi

Surish, isn't Anoop your favourite? Why aren't you not fighting along with us? Are you a traitor!