ARSHI FF:ONE NIGHT STAND2(c)#17 NwLink Pg147 28/12

Posted: 11 years ago
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

THREAD SEVENTEEN

To silent readers i am requesting you to drop a single line pming me that you read my stories otherwise it will be difficult for me to find out who you are. Please who only hit likes and not comment they also need to do the same.

TEASER

Read in on the blog Click Here!

Arnav: Hmm, So you are pulkit's girl friend?
Khushi looked down.
Arnav checked her top to bottom: Please be seated.
Khushi nervously sat opposite to him.
Arnav: So miss gupta, i guess you know about the criteria to get selected in AR.
Khushi nodded in approval looking down.
Arnav: So did you guys make out?
Khushi closed her eyes, gripped her chunri.
Arnav: I hope you will not be this shy when you will be on bed with me.
A lone tear dropped from her eyes on the table.
Arnav: Khushi! let me make it very clear to you, if you want this job then you need to be bold enough to night.

TRAILER

WARNING!!!

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-b4ubKCK8M&feature=youtu.be

INDEX

Thread I

Chap 1 to Chap 4

Thread II

Chap 5 to Chap 10

Thread III

Chap 11 to Chap 14

Thread IV

Chap 15 to Chap 18

Thread V

Chap 19 to Chap 21

Thread VI

Chap 22 to Chap 25

Thread VII

Chap 26 to Chap 28A

Thread VIII

Chap 28B to Chap 31

Thread IX

Chap 32 to Chap 34

Thread X

Chap 35 to Chap 37

Thread XI

Chap 38 to Chap 40

Theard XII

Chap 41 to Chap 42

Thread XIII

Chap 43 to Chap 45

Thread XIV

Unsaid Emotions
Mother

Thread XV

"I can never say..."
Their first fight
The Locket

Thread XVI

Pyaar Ki Yeh Raat Hai
Her return gift

Thread XVII

Mistress
Arnav

Thread XVIII

Link

Note: The story is dark, really dark, follow it on your own risk.

How to buddy me

Please send me a pm for that please dont send buddy request i will do that you just need to accept it, all you need to continue receiving PMs is to comment on my work regularly, i already have 800 buddies and trust me i loose interest sending pms and i am demotivated if i dont get comments. Please dont take this as a rudeness. I would like to send it to the genuine readers and few silent ones. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

INDEX 
of my previous and ongoing  work

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

How to buddy me

Please send me a pm for that please dont send buddy request i will do that you just need to accept it, all you need to continue receiving PMs is to comment on my work regularly, i already have 500 buddies and trust me i loose interest sending pms and i am demotivated if i dont get comments. Please dont take this as a rudeness. I would like to send it to the genuine readers and few silent ones. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

Chap 53

Mistress

Read it on the blog ClickHere!

He touched her lips with his and lingered it on her much eager ones. Drowning in their own sweet and sensuous wold they totally forgot that they were standing in the middle of the hall in front of several people.

Suddenly their trance broke by the innumerous claps practically deafening them. She immediately looked at him and blushed furiously getting caught on the wrong foot. He naughtily licked his lips, which was only visible to him to tease her. She immediately lowered her lashes and turned all red in embarrassment.

Winking her he moved back and was immediately dragged by her sister to take shots.

As per the plan without any warning Rohan put the nozzle of the bottle inside he mouth and started tilting it screaming, "bottoms up bhabi'come on" cheering her.

Hearing Rohan's voice Arnav looked at Khushi who had already had one fourth of the alcohol.

Rushing towards her he held the bottle and gritted his teeth towards rohan.

Before he could scream at him he felt her hands snaking him. Resting her head on his back she hiccupped and started giggling.

He immediately forgot all his anger and turned to face her.

She looked at him and widened her smile and then wrapping her arms around him once again she rested her head on his chest and smuggled up feeling his warmth.

She looked towards him still holding him tightly and made a puppy face. Stealing glances towards his lips she barely whispered "Kiss Me" in a very tempting tone.

His heart thumped listening her husky voice and her desired filled eyes. If it would have been in their apartment he would have ripped her saree and his outfit into pieces and in no time would have pleasured her, satifying her with everything she wanted to do with him.

Wiping of his desire he pecked her cutely and looked at her lovingly.

For the first time she wanted to be kissed, for the first time she has asked something from him, for the first time she demanded something from him.

She pouted sensing a loss when he just pecked her. She frowned and pulled him by him collar. In her tipsy tone she said "I wanted a kiss, Mr Riazada, not this".

He smiled and leaned near her ear, "baby I will give you whatever you want trust me, but not here".

He pulled back and watched her face. She was still frowning. "then where?" she said patting his lips with her finger.

He guest couldnot stop his giggles anymore. She was looking absolutely a cutie-pie and an innocent kid who is "out" for the first time, doesnot have any clue what took over her.

He picked her up in his arms and signaled Misha that they are leaving. She showed a thumbs up sign and they made their way towards the car.

"yeh ladka hai allah kaisa hai deewana"

he looked at her who has just started to sing a sing loudly. He noticed some people were looking at them.

"You are ashamed of yourself for being me me kya?" she asked him while he was looking at others who were looking at them.

He turned his face towards her and said, "I am enjoying every moment with you".

"Really?" she said excitedly and hugged him snaking her arms around his neck and pecking him on his cheeks, leaving her lipstick mark on him.

Looking at the mark she gigglied.

Arnav frownd a little and asked her "why are you giggling?"

She took her tongue out a little and touched her upper lip and closed her lips while saying "LIP" ''''.and then roaming her finger on his stubble where she kissed him "STICK" came out from her mouth.

The way she pronounced the bloody word was so freaking arousing that he just couldnot control himself, he placed her on the bonet and pressed his hardened from in between her legs making her saree rolled up a little so that he can fit himself exactly in between her legs.

She gasped feeling his hardened form somewhere near her inner thighs.

"YOU" he stressed, "drive me crazy girl".

She pulled him by his tie and looked at him closely. She suddenly remembered his words, he said something seeing your partner getting pleasured by you is much more pleasurable than getting pleasured.

She poked her finger on his shoulder and pushed him back, lazily blinking her eyes "you hav asked me no to touch you Mr. Raizada".

He pulled her towards him making her get down from the bonet "then who will touch me?" he said sexily.

"your ABCDEFG" high class models will touch you Mr. Raizada she said to him in her droopy voice.

"I am a married man now Khushi".

"you were a married man then also, when you have hugged that girl"

there was a pin drop silence between the two. Arnav was trying to recollect what she was reffering to. Not able to get what she was talking about he tried to talk when he saw her walking towards the passenger seat of the car.

She got in and he closed the door. She sniffed and wiped her tears.

Closing the door he looked at her sitting on the driving seat.

"What were you reffering at Khushi?"

she was quiet. She did not even look at him. He could sense something was troubling her. She wasnot opening upto him. She has changed. She is no more that Khushi what used to be.

He ingnite the car and drove towards their apartment.

She was quiet mostly and he kept on stealing glances at her.

"Kyun thi woh?" she broke the silence still looking straight towards the road.

"Woh kyun?" he asked her not getting what she was talking about.

"that girl in your cabin, the day I had left for delhi" came her straight reply.

"delhi?" he thought hard and finally was able to recollect, "oh Rosh?"

Khushi looked at him in disbelief "roshni singhania? She was the one with whom he wanted to get married? That means if she would have come a day prior then today he would have been married to her".

"aap unke saath shaadi karna chahte the hai na?" (you wanted to get married to her right?)

Arnav was dumbstuck. "How did she know? Who told her? Aman can never say this? Did she draft her contract papers?"

"she is your best friend right?" came another one.

"Khushi!"

"is she or is she not?"

"who told you this?"

"am I right or wrong?"

"yes she is my best frined"

"IS?"

he pressed a sudden break and looked at her.

"Yes she is and she will be and I don't love her Khushi. And if you are thinking that there was something more in that hug, then let me tell you there was nothing in that hug".

"she is just my frined and we have never being physically attracted. Is it clear?"

Khushi looked at his rigid face, which only reflected truth, nothing else. She has never suspected his words in her life and today was no difference. She knew it very well that he never lies. If he has something to tell he will tell it on face, and he will never care about the person how much hurt she/he will be.

She immediately threw herself in his arms and started sobbing.

"Relax, Khushi! There is nothing wrong in thinking this way. It natural to think like that. Just like how I felt seeing you, hugging pulkit that time". But Khushi I never knew you also felt it that way" he said caressing her hair.

"I don't know why I felt like that. H know I shouldnot have. I have no right to think that way".

"You have every right to think like that Khushi! I am your husband after all and you have every right to question me and ask me about everyone associated with me".

"I have never given an right to anybody till date to question me, ask me, grill me. But today I give you that authority to ask me, do anything you want to with me Khushi!"

Khushi pulled back and looked at him, "Can I kiss you?" she said looking at his lips and parting her own lips.

Arnav cupped her face and said in his husky tone "do.whatever.you.want.to.i.am.all.yours".

She immediately pressed her lips on him and kissed him with a chuckling sound lingering her lips on his for quite sometime, holding his collar.

Anrav felt her lips on his lips and remembered the day when she had first kissed him. What a kiss it was, no matter how many times they have kissed but he always cherished their first kiss. Maybe it was from her side that's the reason.

He mad her press against him and let her kiss him the way she wanted without breaking her rhythm by intervening.

Breaking their kiss he moved back to her seat. He gave a loving look towards her and started to drive his car.

It was drizzling outside, the wiper of the car wiping away the tiny spots which was getting accumulated on the windscreen. Khushi leaned near the dashboard to look up towards the streetlights.

Arnav saw her smiling and enjoying the drizzles. This was the first time he saw her enjoying something. And most importantly she was smiling. He started to adore her even more tonight. Her cute smile, her teeny behavior he just loved this side of his Khushi. Today he could see the glimpse of that Khushi whom he has always admired secretly since last 5 years. The innocence, the craziness, added to her persona.

He saw her sticking her nose on the wind screen and touching the glass with her finger, as if caressing the rain drops.

Out of curioucity he asked, "What are you looking at so keenly?"

"haan!" she became a little conscious "Erm! You know when you look outside while it it drizzling or raining through a glass partition it seems as if it will drop inside your eyes and you tend to blink them off". She giggled. "but the funniest past is that even you know that the water will never reach your eyes, but you still become conscious". She smiled again. Trying to look outside yet again.

"I am sure it must be fun". He gave her a warm smile acknowledging her.

"can we open the sun roof?" she asked him hopefully.

Without answering anything he pressed the switch.

Khushi looked at sun roof amusingly, her eyes twinkling feeling delighted.

She quickly opened her sandel and got up on the seat. Poping her head out of the roof, she felt the blast of the wind blowing in the opposite direction of the car.

She stretched her arms in the air making it horizontal to her shoulder and closed her eyes to inhale the smell of the soaked mud. She was so in love with that smell which specially lingered on a rainy day.

Arnav slowed down the speed a bit so that she can enjoy as much as possible. As they were very near to their apartment, Arnav started driving extra slow.

She came down after sometime and sat on her seat. She threw her back on the head rest, while breathing hard due to excitement.

Picking up his speed he finally looked back to her.

Numerous droplets of water adored her face. Her hair all messed up due to the wind. Half of her hair was wet. Her translucent green saree enhancing her complexion clinging onto her, like a second skin, giving view of her sexy cleavage.

She moved towards him and cuddled his arms. Placing her head on his well-built shoulders she closed her eyes as the alcohol was taking over her nerves.

He locked the car and carried the sleeping Khushi inside their apartment. Once they had reached the lift Khushi woke up. She looked at him and then tried to register her surroundings. She frowned feeling a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.

Before she could react and ask him to put her down they saw some neighbour peeping out from their flats and taunting her.

"Hum logo ne kya socha tha aur yeh kya nikli?" (what did we guys thought about this girl and what she has turned out to be)

"haan yaar, iska to apne boss ke saath chakkar hai"

(ya, she has an affair with her boss)

"chhi, aaj kal ki ladkiyon to koi sharam nahi hai"

(gross, she is so shameless)

"din dahari aiyashi karte hai and upar se koi farak hi nahi padta hai"

(she doesnot ever care what others will think about this behaviour of her's)

"aise ladki ache society mein rehne ki layak nahi hai"

(she is not apt to stay in a good society)

"arrey apna promotion ki sochti hogi, boss ko bistar pe Khush karti hogi"

(I am sure she sleeps around with her boss for her promotion)

That's it, he cursed himself for not shutting them off before he went for the party.

He steadied Khushi on the ground and barked

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?

HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THIS?

"Mr Raizada, aap yeh mat samjhiye aapka chilla ne se sach badal jayegi" (don't you think that the truth will change if you shout)

"SHE.IS.MY.WIFE.DAMN IT" he raised his voice further.

"Oh what a story, jo ladki na sindoor, na mangalsutra kuch nahi pehenti ussey aap apni wife bolke humko convince karna chahte ho?"

"SHE DOESN'T NEED A STAMP TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT SHE IS MARRIED. DO YOU GET IT? AND FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION APPLYING SINDOOR AND WEARING MAGALSUTRA DOESN'T MAKE SOMEONE WIFE. You need to live upto each and every responsibility of a Wife. You have to be honest to your husband".

He closed his eyes and fisted his palms

"I am warning you Mrs Kassap! Mera muh mat khulwaiye, otherwise I will tell your husband where you go every morning".

He looked at another neighbour and said "Kyun Mr Goswami? Should I speak?" he said sarcastically.

Mr Goswami cleared his throat glaring at Mrs Kassap and gestering her to keep shut.

HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK SO CHEAPLY ABOUT THIS GIRL? DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?"

"M.I.S.T.R.E.S.S...I am your Mistress, you contracted wife".

Precap

"You know what Khushi? I dont think i can ever keep you happy. Misha was right, you deserve much much better than this. See i made you cry on your birthday, i can never change i guess. its better i leave".

"Fine, THEN LEAVE" she screamed...

NEXT

Arnav

(Next chapter is going to be last chapter of ONS2)

PEEP IN for

NEW OS

She Understands me betterlink

NEW VM

Soniye (Rahat F.A. Khan)
Link

KumKum (title track)
Link

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
Congratulations! Appy on the new thread.

Great Update, I enjoyed every bit of the drizzle with Khushi and Arnav's admiration was cute too...

Next chapter is last one is it ... OMG 😭
Edited by Prasanna_dhanu - 11 years ago
Congratulation on new thread ( I hope you are not bored with these wishes 😆 ) !!!!
UNRES...CONGRTS FOR THE NEW THREAD...🥳 
 I HAD RECENTLY READ ONE NIGHT STAND IN ONE GO...SPENDING MY NIGHTS HIDING IN MY BLANKET...ND I AN HERE ON 1ST PAGE ...I JUST CANT STOP DANCING...  I AM SOOO HAPPY...

THT WAS A WONDERFUL UPDATE APPY...I JUST LOVED IT...

LOVED THRE KISSI...☺️...THRE CONVO TOO...

BUT WHY IS THE NXT PART LAST... THIS IS NOT FAIR...

I WILL MISS THIS FF...  
...PLS TELL ME...WHCH FF OF URS WILL U CONTINUE AFTER THIS ENDS... 

Edited by B.S.I_Love_You - 11 years ago
OH MY GOD 😲😲
I AM IN FIRST PAGE OF THIS FF
ME GOING TO FAINT YAAR
ANYWYS CONGRTS APPY FOR NEW THREAD🥳👏
AND PLSS UPDATE SOON YAAR😃
Edited by arshisiree - 11 years ago

CONGRATS FRND FOR THREAD 17

congrats for thread 17...wow