Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 20 December 2012MahadevGanesha

Posted: 11 years ago
\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/
Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 20 December 2012

Mahadev & Ganesha's bond

cute cute cute cute cute!!!episode!watch it!
the side effect is you will end up saying "aww" more than once😉

Here goes your update😊
The episode begins with Parvati trying to put Ganesha to sleep,little Ganesha says he wants something to sleep on and knowing where to find it runs.

Ganesha runs and finally stands before Mahadev who is in dhyaan.Parvati is horrified as she thinks Ganesha will disturb Mahadev and anger him.

Ganesha sweety calls out to his father and asks if he can sleep on his lap(awww😳).Mahadev smilngly says yes and puts little Ganesha on his lap.

Ganesha says your patting my head isnt making me sleepy and asks him to sing a lorrie🤣.Mahadev sings a lorrie to Ganesha as Ganesha falls asleep-"Shivansh tum Gauri Nandan".Parvati looks at them lovingly and finally sits next to them,as she and Mahadev happliy look at thier little son sleeping.

Meanwhile in the town Mushak is hungry and invades a farmers go-down and starts to eat everything.The Farmer is horrified and tries to make him run away,and wonders what will happen to the township now.

In the morning Ganesha and Mahadev are going for a morning walk hand in hand(awww).Little Ganesha is think that if his father is such a great man then his clothes should be great too,and decides to do Papa ka makeover😆.

Parvati watches them adoringly,and leaves to make something for Ganesha.

Ganesha approached Parvati and asks her for new clothes-fit for a king.Parvati asks what does he need them for?,Ganesha throws a little tantrum and asks for new clothes.Parvati through her powers gives them to him.

Parvati asks Ganesha what he needs the clothes for?.Ganesha asks her what does she like so much about Mahadevs attire.Parvati smilingly says his that roop is very dear to Mahadev.Ganesha is a bit confused as to who likes Mahadevs look more-Parvati or Mahadev😆.

He asks Parvati is Mahadev dresses up grandly like Vishnu dev and Bramha dev will she like it?.Parvati smilingly says that she loves Mahadevs every look,every form equally dear.Ganesha understands and leaves.While Nandi and Gan pret are worried,and express thier concern to Parvati-the last time kuber tried to make Mahadev dress nicely Mahadev was angered.

Nandi and Gan pret run after Ganesha,but nughtly little Ganesha races ahead of them.

Ganesha goes and asks Mahadev to wear the clothes he has got him-if he wears these clothes Parvati will love him🤣😉,and asks him to wear them for his sake.Parvati,Nandi and the Ganas look on in anticipation for Mahadevs reaction.Mahadev smilingly says yes and takes the clothes.

Meanwhile a snake irriated on hearing the rats constant noise warns them to behave themselfs,he is surperior to them and they should respect him.

Meanwhile Mahadev post make over comes out and everyone looks at him in awe,including Ganesha.Mahadev(he looks something like what he looked at the wedding) comes and stands before Parvati.Parvati obviously is cleaned bowled😉😆.
Precap:-
Parvati tells Mahadev that Ganesha is growing to be like Mahadev under his care.Mahadev says now the time has come that Ganesha knows how powerful he is.

if you like please click the like button
cheers
shruti

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

cutest epi.
i liked the entire epi except (rats and sanake part)
not impressed with the voice for lori and nor with new look
Mahadev singing lori in KL Saigal style took me to my grandpa days.He loved those classics like Ek Bangla bane nyara. 🤣
Gannu looked like that was just the right dose to doze off. Looked very cute. Mahadev's new looks was not that great. 🥱
Shruti I love ur wu's ðŸ˜Š, it's really nice to read. I missed the epi but have to watch it now... Seems like very nice epi ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for the update😊

Both father- son looked cute, talking, walking together😆
Ganesh looked very cute walikg in style holding cloths in one hand. 😊
Lori part, if mothers will ask their husbands to follow him & sing lori for their child😆
They'll be showing Bhuvaneshwar form of Shivji, while making aware of his power to Ganesh, eagerly waiting for that.😊
After that Ganesh can say my daddy is strongest😆
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Maine miss kardiya aaj ka epi , padhai ke chakkar mein . Thanks for the update.
Main aww aww toh nahi karta padh happywala smile jaror deta 😃.
Thank for the written update. This episode was cute, again. The interaction between mahadev and ganesh was great and it was realy beutiful.
thank you for the update. so cute to see father and son bond together so well. so cute when ganesh asked mahadev to sing him a lori.😳😆Edited by rajshrip - 11 years ago
Lovely Episode. Very Cute. (:
Thanks for the wonderful update. I loved todays episode.