Anamika

Mickys Confession & Jeets Innocence !!!!!!!!!!

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ok  what can i say hehe  😆
todays intresting part was micky s fear files n confession and anamika n jeet shaking hands in the precap oh yea n that red diary how can i forget but the pisode was short strange 😉

😲ok so it starts from 😳micky in the water and micki ghostwalla sayin apna gunah qabool kar lo repaetedly  micki suddenly rises up the scene automatically changes to mickys living room and micki coughing like anythin param says micki are u alright the orther friend says are u allright are u suffocating micki doesnt say anythin  & is shakin in fear ,suddenly again ghostwala mici saying the same dialogue repeatedly but to the audience the mici ghostwalla is goin back n forth one  time its his frnds  n the next he is taken shape of micki's frnds , 😳micki goes mad and runs 😲😲away param says kya hua micki isko kya peela diya 😕
micky n his other frnds are confused 😕😕they all runout of the house  and are after micki 😲
micki frnd param and the orther bearded friend run after🤣 micki saying micki ruk ja kahan ja raha hain and theyre still running after him 😲
next scene rano's mom is going back to her house n theyre seeing her off the saluja , suddemly micki comes yellinn screaming🤣 insanely watchmen walla says who are u but micki says ive to talk to jeet
jeet n family members are shocked micki falls at jeets feet  and confesses that he put the steriod n the drugs etc😳
 jeet angry n confused at the same time😕 micki sits on the saluja porch n tells them and micki is yelling at the moon🤣😕 saying ive said sorry repeatedly🤣 n salujas look up to the moon 🤣 confused like anything🤣
jeets father n sayswho is this rano says this is micky , jeet won the against him 😉
micky delusional in state repeatedly saying ive said mujhe mat maro cryin insanely  n after he says sorry to jeet - jeet pls mujhe maaf kar do and jeet is a swweet guy so jeet says i v forgiven u😃 micky -but  micky what happened to u 😲
jeets dad  says lets call his parents mickys friend n param enter the saluja porch and they say to saluja uncle humein micki ke parents ko bula diya hain the orther frnd supports micky rano😳 concerned asks mickeys frnd micki ko kya hogaya😉 , mickys frnd tells that he was behaving weirdly when we were at his home ,micki frnds take micki home😲
everybody is relieved n happy😃 rano goes with her mom to her house
meanwhile jeets reads anamika red diary it say inteezar  he thinks anamika is pychic she knew about everything is happy😳😳😳 n says thank you toh bolna chahiya anamika ko smilingly 😳😳😳
coach hear jeets dad story n saays sorry to jeet n tells  boxing tommorow jeet smiling ...😳
precap awesome  jeet is in anamika s house they shake  hands and anamika says intezaar katam hogayya main apki hi raha dekhh rahi thi smilingly ... 😳
 p.s. shekhar comes tommorow to see rano 😆😳

Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lizzie yaar today jeet was really looking handsome.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

lizzie yaar today jeet was really looking handsome.

yea he was looking handsome 😉
lizzie1765 thumbnail
pls like n comment😳 how did u like the episode 😳😳
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thxx for short update<3
always enjoying reading ur update ..plz keep it up😃
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

yea he was looking handsome 😉

really?? am curious to see that😉😛😆
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --rianne--

thxx for short update<3

always enjoying reading ur update ..plz keep it up😃

ur welcome 😊
thanx  i will keep updating dont worry 😉😆

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

I liked the precap 😆😛

well i liked the beginning 😉part n micky😳 running 🤣like he is goin🤣 4 a marathon🤣😆
😉 salujas confused😕🤣 wen micky was shouting at  the moon lol 🤣, even the salujas were lookin up n down at the moon 🤣
🤣
🤣
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved micky's acting, the way he was sitting on the curb after confession to Jeet and his family and repeatedly shouting that he has confessed and to leave him alone to the dark night sky was so amazing 😳😳, an excellent actor he is 👏👏. Even If u were a villain my mickey mouse, I will miss you loads😕, hope to see u soon again 😳😳
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

loved micky's acting, the way he was sitting on the curb after confession to Jeet and his family and repeatedly shouting that he has confessed and to leave him alone to the dark night sky was so amazing 😳😳, an excellent actor he is 👏👏. Even If u were a villain my mickey mouse, I will miss you loads😕, hope to see u soon again 😳😳

even i want micki bac😉 , totally agree vineet has done an awesome in portraying mickis role ⭐️
so does that mean 😳micki track ends 😕or the actor is quiting😲 lets seee😕
yea that scene was amazing⭐️ n guess wht he met his 😉😳future in law mom ( rano's mom)
🤣