Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added

Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Watch how hatred is portrayed with whole heart' Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq' traces the journey of the city bred Meera and the rustic and rugged son of the soil Prithvi, two people who were imperfect for each other, and how their burning love story would eventually test every relationship they hold close. Watch how Meera lands in Hardoi to fulfil her mother's dying wish to unite her parted parents and ends up falling for the most imperfect man, in 'Junoon', only on Life OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDRyT_A8AGU

Edited by liza81 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i hate cvs
prithvi throws miu 😭
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
TFS darling Lizu , Awesome promo . 👏 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Foram , I'M TOTALLY LOVING THIS TRACK .  😎 I think I'll send cvs a I LOVE YOU msg . 😆
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I think Miu will be very badly hurt n will be hospitalsed or something , of course she'll be safe . she's our fighter girl na ! 😃                                  Already her head was bleeding . 
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ... that was appalling  ... P lifts M and throws her ??????  😲

Poor Miu !
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have not watched the promo yet..but from the precap itself disappointed..huh...pyaar karne ka bhi hadh hota hai hate prithvi for loving mr ramu like hell lol..and nafrat what kind of nafrat it is huh such a cruel nature its to kill a gal huh..i watch lots of films but cvs itna bhi filmy mat dikhao...huh
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

OMG ... that was appalling  ... P lifts M and throws her ??????  😲

Poor Miu !

Yes , and the stupid girl thinks if she acts sweet Prithvi won't kill her . 😆 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

Have not watched the promo yet..but from the precap itself disappointed..huh...pyaar karne ka bhi hadh hota hai hate prithvi for loving mr ramu like hell lol..and nafrat what kind of nafrat it is huh such a cruel nature its to kill a gal huh..i watch lots of films but cvs itna bhi filmy mat dikhao...huh

Sneha , watch the promo , it's visually very well shot n think of the positive side yaar , WE GOT NEW PROMO atleast , we were waiting for it soo long .😊
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love adi so much...but iss tarah ki nafrat dikhana chahte hai toh thats it i cant watch the show...better to watch when love track starts...