Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

That is the thing killing me, humse nahi hota ab intezar I want cvz to start their romance ASAP
Ok we got it they hate eacother to their spine now show us some romance.

even in hate track they can show some romance...๐Ÿ˜‰hope cvs understand we fans...๐Ÿ˜›and jus hope this is last time prithvi trying of troubling our Miu so badly๐Ÿ˜†
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 i saw Promo & not like... This is not fair Prithvi ..i am ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Promo dekha...wow dinchak๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜‰  
but ye kya yaaa Prithvi ??? 
 dil ko yakin hai Prithvi hi meera ko save karega coz Love Mithvi fight & jodi...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: liza81

prithvi ka nahi pata..

but Aditya is great dancerโญ๏ธ

OMG ! Really ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Then I'm waiting for Mithvi/Adni dance sequence too  , cvs are you listening ? Give us a dream sequence at least . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

Goshhh!!! This Data ka naukar gets on my last nerve.

peoples life is nothing infront of Data's aadesh??? 
prithvi is stupid how could he believe that his Data can order him to kill a girl. Kuch toh sochliya karo motey dimagwale mustande

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Amazing yaar , you are too good , kya kahe aapko , why don't you join our discussion regularly , will love to hear more such comments from you . Cracked me up ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Amazing yaar , you are too good , kya kahe aapko , why don't you join our discussion regularly , will love to hear more such comments from you . Cracked me up ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

It makes you wonder...How many other deaths has Datta Thakur ordered, that Prithvi so readily believed the letter was from him, hmmm??????
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aw..I love this show too..Prithvi Meera ROCKS..!!
abiramy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The pic is quite nice. I hope Prithvi saves her but I think it is very unlikely. I would like Meera to get back at Prithvi for whatever he has done to her. Oh come on, this poor girl has went through a lot in the village. Does not he think if she is lying and came for only mere wealth, why would she want to risk her life and honour? Money would not be important for anyone more than their life.  

He is way much devoted to Datta that he can't see anything beyond that. I know that Dutta took care of him since young and ya so he should be grateful. But he should know just by referring Dutta as God, he is not God. Just a mere human and human make mistakes and tell lies in certain circumstances. As Meera as said before, Prithvi is only good with his muscles not brains. He is a real 'mandbutti'.
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watch... the Promo....
Poor .MEERA... Rocks...Prithvi-Meera
Edited by ananya2000 - 11 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw..I love this show too..Prithvi Meera ROCKS..!!

Hey Abhay ki dewani , PKYEK-ke baad tumse milkar dil garden garden ho gaya ! ๐Ÿ˜Š Please come here regularly too . ๐Ÿ˜ณ