Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
TOTAL ROMANTIC , mindblowing profile pic yaara . 
omg... i have seen many couples who hated each other n fell in luv on telly(like AR, AN in dmg,rishbala etc)... but omg... honestly ithni nafrat? P threw her... how could he?

poor miu... but i'm luving it, cuz mitvi's story is a way different from all of da above shows.. <3

tfs :))
oh noo how could prithvi do this to miu..😭.soo sad i hope kuch naa ho miu ko...nd prithvi tum bohot pachtaogi...dekhna tum meera ki maafi keliye uske peech peeche jaogi..😡.aur miu tum kabi prithvi ko maaf nahi karo...😎
Originally posted by sana2511

oh noo how couldprithvi do this to miu..😭.soo sad i hope kuch naa ho miu ko...nd prithvi tum bohot pachtaogi...dekhna tum meera ki maafi keliye uske peech peeche jaogi..😡.aur miu tum kabi prithvi ko maaf nahi karo...😎

hehe i want prithvi to learn lesson from his big mistake and ya he has to say sorry to our miu cant wait to watch such scene :)
Originally posted by snehapatro

hehe i want prithvi to learn lesson from his big mistake and ya he has to say sorry to our miu cant wait to watch such scene :)
Prithvi saying sorry ? Forget it Sneha . 😆
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Prithvi saying sorry ? Forget it Sneha .😆

he has to and one day he will surely be sorry lol lets wait

🤣 🤣 🤣 Amazing yaar , you are too good , kya kahe aapko , why don't you join our discussion regularly , will love to hear more such comments from you . Cracked me up ! 👍🏼 
Sure!! I love this show and I will visit this forum regularly and i will try participate in all the discussion topic or If  I miss any you can always PM me Mac.
Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

Sure!! I love this show and I will visit this forum regularly and i will try participate in all the discussion topic or If  I miss any you can always PM me Mac.
I'll defo pm you . 🤗 Pakka . 👍🏼 
Downloaded the promo n watching it again n again .

Downloaded the promo n watching it again n again .
Is there a longer version of that promo???