Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 19

Page 1 Page 18
Page   of 19

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by sana2511

oh noo how couldprithvi do this to miu..Cry.soo sad i hope kuch naa ho miu ko...nd prithvi tum bohot pachtaogi...dekhna tum meera ki maafi keliye uske peech peeche jaogi..Angry.aur miu tum kabi prithvi ko maaf nahi karo...Cool

hehe i want prithvi to learn lesson from his big mistake and ya he has to say sorry to our miu cant wait to watch such scene :)
Prithvi saying sorry ? Forget it Sneha . LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added (Page 19)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by sana2511

oh noo how couldprithvi do this to miu..Cry.soo sad i hope kuch naa ho miu ko...nd prithvi tum bohot pachtaogi...dekhna tum meera ki maafi keliye uske peech peeche jaogi..Angry.aur miu tum kabi prithvi ko maaf nahi karo...Cool

hehe i want prithvi to learn lesson from his big mistake and ya he has to say sorry to our miu cant wait to watch such scene :)
Prithvi saying sorry ? Forget it Sneha .LOL

he has to and one day he will surely be sorry lol lets wait

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicVasusenaRadheya

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

Goshhh!!! This Data ka naukar gets on my last nerve.
peoples life is nothing infront of Data's aadesh??? 
prithvi is stupid how could he believe that his Data can order him to kill a girl. Kuch toh sochliya karo motey dimagwale mustande
ROFL ROFL ROFL Amazing yaar , you are too good , kya kahe aapko , why don't you join our discussion regularly , will love to hear more such comments from you . Cracked me up ! Thumbs Up 
Sure!! I love this show and I will visit this forum regularly and i will try participate in all the discussion topic or If  I miss any you can always PM me Mac.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Goshhh!!! This Data ka naukar gets on my last nerve.
peoples life is nothing infront of Data's aadesh??? 
prithvi is stupid how could he believe that his Data can order him to kill a girl. Kuch toh sochliya karo motey dimagwale mustande
ROFL ROFL ROFL Amazing yaar , you are too good , kya kahe aapko , why don't you join our discussion regularly , will love to hear more such comments from you . Cracked me up ! Thumbs Up 
Sure!! I love this show and I will visit this forum regularly and i will try participate in all the discussion topic or If  I miss any you can always PM me Mac.
I'll defo pm you . Hug Pakka . Thumbs Up 

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Downloaded the promo n watching it again n again .

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Downloaded the promo n watching it again n again .
Is there a longer version of that promo???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.