Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added - Page 2

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
You are right Sneha ... P is taking this too far ... ! πŸ˜”

Verbal sparring is OK ... to a certain his handling pulling  Miu and forcibly carrying her was ok ... but this is too much! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

<font size="2">Sneha , watch the promo , it's visually very well shot n think of the positive side yaar , WE GOT NEW PROMO atleast , we were waiting for it soo long .😊

visually kisko chahiye lol for me tv shows need to be sensible or even if they are filmy there should be some limit...i mean killing a gal jus becoz ramu said to do huh thats so mean
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: snehapatro

I love adi so much...but iss tarah ki nafrat dikhana chahte hai toh thats it i cant watch the show...better to watch when love track starts...

Don't say that Sneha , nothing will happen to Miu as we already know , we will just get some very high voltage drama . And what a serial is without drama ? Remember Mithvi is not a lovey-dovey pair and  it'll take huge time for anything like that to start , enjoy Prithvi-sunheri scenes till then n me Akash-Miu scenes .😳 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I don't know why everyone is so shocked , Prithvi HATES Miu , breaking news guys , he'd have done something like that himself too , didn't you heard what he told Miu before throwing her ?  
snehapatro thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rusha4003

You arerightSneha ... P is taking this too far ... !πŸ˜”
Verbal sparring is OK ... to a certain his handling pulling Miu and forcibly carrying her was ok ... but this is too much!

usha everything till now was ok infact i liked watching it also lol..but killing huh thats too much...anyways lite for now but if such scenes are repeated its cvs fault for sure lol
snehapatro thumbnail

<font size="2">Don't say that Sneha , nothing will happen to Miu as we already know , we will just get some very high voltage drama . And what a serial is without drama ? Remember Mithvi is not a lovey-dovey pair and it'll take huge time for anything like that to start , enjoy Prithvi-sunheri scenes till then n me Akash-Miu scenes .😳

i know am reacting too much may be but am not used to high voltage drama..tv shows are meant to enjoy for me till now shows i watched are either light hearted or social msg kind and so hehe junoon pe hero ready to kill herione is something unable to accept hehe..showing hate is fully ok for me but i feel cvs are crossing limits huh
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

no one read TC article πŸ˜†

Prithvi try to kill ..but he will save herπŸ˜›

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Arre Sneha , where is yur discussion post  today  ?
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know why everyone is so shocked , Prithvi HATES Miu , breaking news guys , he'd have done something like that himself too , didn't you heard what he told Miu before throwing her ?  

Gargi ... P has been hating M right from the time her came to know of her mission ... but he never hurt her physically ... he was very restrained .. even in anger ... 

But now ... just becos DT orders ... he's willing to kill M???  I cant believe that ... that is just not Prithvi ... it's against his basic character !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: liza81

no one read TC article πŸ˜†

Prithvi try to kill ..but he will save herπŸ˜›

Nothing like that mentioned there . Khayli pulao mat pakao . 🀣