Maha episode # discussion here | Promo link added - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by snehapatro

I love adi so much...but iss tarah ki nafrat dikhana chahte hai toh thats it i cant watch the show...better to watch when love track starts...

trust Adii...wo viraj jaisa role nahi lega...atleast tv show k liye toh ekdum nahiπŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by rusha4003

Gargi ... P has been hating M right from the time her came to know of her mission ... but he never hurt her physically ... he was very restrained .. even in anger ... 

But now ... just becos DT orders ... he's willing to kill M???  I cant believe that ... that is just not Prithvi ... it's against his basic character !
It goes fine with his character Usha , rememver how he threw her in the wall n was leaving her to die but thanks to Pujariji , our Miu got saved .                                                                   Frankly speaking I don't blame the guy .  
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Nothing like that mentioned there . Khayli pulao mat pakao . 🀣 

wo mera dream tha...shhhπŸ˜†

meera ko kuch nahi hoga ...yeh toh pacca mention hπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

btw , Lizu , I updated my ff a bit more ? Care to read ? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by liza81

wo mera dream tha...shhhπŸ˜†

meera ko kuch nahi hoga ...yeh toh pacca mention hπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yah , but she'll be hurt , she's bleeding in the promo . πŸ˜† 
@ Gargi ... Oh ... I dont remember the well scene ... did the Pujari save Miu ?  I thot it was Prithvi !

Ok then  ... P did try to harm M ... hope his conscience stops him this time ! 
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Arre Sneha , where is yur discussion posttoday ?

hehe skipped didnt feel like posting it will post tomm if u all want lol waise bhi kya tha eps ramu ka jai jai lakhu ka bak bak bhabi ka blaming lol one dialogue was superb of lakhu mein toh samjhta tha is ghar ka kutta prithvi hain lekin is ghar ka kutta toh mein hun something like this was dialogue of lakhu dont rem exactly when lakhu said himself kutta was damn rofling hehe
agar P isme galat dikhega then...CV ko bolna padega... main toh nahi dekh sakti ...but adi pe trust h..lets see
Originally posted by snehapatro

hehe skipped didnt feel like posting it will post tomm if u all want lol waise bhi kya tha eps ramu ka jai jai lakhu ka bak bak bhabi ka blaming lol one dialogue was superb of lakhu mein toh samjhta tha is ghar ka kutta prithvi hain lekin is ghar ka kutta toh mein hun something like this was dialogue of lakhu dont rem exactly when lakhu said himself kutta was damn rofling hehe

not like epi.. mujhe lakhu chacha ka show lag raha not prithvi or mithvi 

Originally posted by rusha4003

@ Gargi ... Oh ... I dont remember the well scene ... did the Pujari save Miu ?  I thot it was Prithvi !

Ok then  ... P did try to harm M ... hope his conscience stops him this time ! 
Please don't hope , it will be crushed .  πŸ˜†