LIVE Discussion Thread 73 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

raj-kar friendship .. hey bhagwan!

Nooo...
Originally posted by sscomp32

<font color="#0000FF">Hello Guys. I have recorded two videos, both are incomplete but most are recorded. Will upload when i get time.
1. Sana Aashka Delnaaz Comedy. It happened during the episode time. It was Rib Tickling, if you are not a blind SAD hater, you will love it. First time they were really funny. Delnaaz as Mom and Sana and Aashka as daughters. I was not able to focus on cricket due to this. 🀣

2. Nik trying to Manao Kar. (it was Truely a brilliant moment. I loved it, even though i am a certified sana fanπŸ˜† but it was 100 times better than the fake romance. πŸ˜†
</font>

Now I am again going to stalk you until you post the Video πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Juanita

he made a meethi roti for kari... and brought it to her in bed... she didnt want to eat...

he said i made it for you... look at all the "hairs" [caramalised sugar strings]... i thought u'd be excited...

when she still wasnt eating... he hugged her, and placed his hand over head... and said kha lo na... mujhe bohout bura lag raha hain...
Oh boy! When did this happen?πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sscomp32

Hello Guys. I have recorded two videos, both are incomplete but most are recorded. Will upload when i get time.
1. Sana Aashka Delnaaz Comedy. It happened during the episode time. It was Rib Tickling, if you are not a blind SAD hater, you will love it. First time they were really funny. Delnaaz as Mom and Sana and Aashka as daughters. I was not able to focus on cricket due to this. 🀣

2. Nik trying to Manao Kar. (it was Truely a brilliant moment. I loved it, even though i am a certified sana fan πŸ˜† but it was 100 times better than the fake romance. πŸ˜†

link?
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

raj-kar friendship .. hey bhagwan!

karishma was bang on in the advice she gave rajeev [shown in the episode]
Originally posted by vidhisalot

@nupsie...i thought the 'Mrs diplomatic' title was for delnaz... Was it really for sana????

sorry for not replying...I just saw ur post now!!!😊
yeah it was for Sana...he said, "Ms. Diplomatic"!!!
Delnaz was nowhere involved!!!
Obviously vishal and sana have more appeal and that's why they are being shown more...niketan is such a sleeze ball now he wants to add his own love track.. after talking bad bat kar and making fun of her.. He is a true friend πŸ€£
Originally posted by Juanita

karishma was bang on in the advice she gave rajeev [shown in the episode]

she was .. and uska terrifying impact ye hai ki nik ke uthte hi rajeev aa ke baith gaya kar ke bed par .. 

ab wo dil ka haal kar ko sunaya . .

well!! if he can speed up this time and instead of 75 days create the triangle between kar-nik-him to bolster ka-nik story .. then I am fine πŸ˜†
I will post the video most probably in 2 to 3 hours. Till then you guys have to wait. πŸ˜ƒ
Actually I dont know why Most people posting in this thread are saying BB has shown rajev in bad light but vishal in good light...

1. They showed Rajev giving sana a valid reason to be upset ki if she had said right in the beginning then sana had pre decided who she would choose, he would not have so much expectation ...they cut out the bit from live feed where rajev clarified saying this task will be decided totally on performance ( meaning not on outside friendship)

2. Sana seemed to have agreed with him as she kept quiet and later told vishal also that rajev is right in a way ...she did not speak even one word against rajev

3. They showed delu aashka telling sana that vishal has a gf outside and how can he change so fast and start liking sana...

4. Sana said clearly to aashka and delu that there is nothing between vishal and her ...

5. Delu told sana she should have chosen rajev and not vishal if there was nothing between them.

I would think vishal was lying about liking sana ...

Edited by susan29 - 11 years ago