Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: susan29

Actually I dont know why Most people posting in this thread are saying BB has shown rajev in bad light but vishal in good light...

1. They showed Rajev giving sana a valid reason to be upset ki if she had said right in the beginning then he would not have so much expectation ...they cut out the bit from live feed where rajev clarified saying this task will be decided totally on performance ( meaning not on outside friendship)

2. Sana seemed to have agreed with him as she kept quiet and later told vishal also that rajev is right in a way ...she did not speak even one word against rajev

3. They showed delu aashka telling sana that vishal has a gf outside and how can he change so fast and start liking sana...

4. Sana said clearly to aashka and delu that there is nothing between vishal and her ...

5. Delu told sana she should have chosen rajev and not vishal if there was nothing between them.

I would think vishal was lying about liking sana ...

I agree
Edited by crystalline23 - 11 years ago
hridayh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want salman and bigboss show again that bitching session to urvashi,.what aashka..and gang said,...to vishal about urvi,..fir se band bajaa degi,..unki..urvashi,.if they didn't show her,..then how can she know,..patchup tho bboss ne hi karvaayaa naa,.then,..ab kyu dikhaane ko ye dar rahe hain,.we should say them about this,.
Juanita thumbnail

Actually I dont know why Most people posting in this thread are saying BB has shown rajev in bad light but vishal in good light...

1. They showed Rajev giving sana a valid reason to be upset ki if she had said right in the beginning then sana had pre decided who she would choose, he would not have so much expectation ...they cut out the bit from live feed where rajev clarified saying this task will be decided totally on performance ( meaning not on outside friendship)

2. Sana seemed to have agreed with him as she kept quiet and later told vishal also that rajev is right in a way ...she did not speak even one word against rajev

3. They showed delu aashka telling sana that vishal has a gf outside and how can he change so fast and start liking sana...

4. Sana said clearly to aashka and delu that there is nothing between vishal and her ...

5. Delu told sana she should have chosen rajev and not vishal if there was nothing between them.

yes, vishal looks as if he's just playing along after getting the hint from Salman... 
hridayh thumbnail
nik is moping,..and kar,..is doing something
hridayh thumbnail
today,..nik is cleaning utensils,.
ashleywin thumbnail
When was SAD bitching about Urvashi? I guess i missed it. Vishal is seen good with Urvashi in live feed so when did this happen?
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chances of eviction

Rajiv no.1

No more drama with del
No more wooing sana , ab bacha kya bye bye rajiv.

Vishal no.2

He is in the house just becoz of sana angle...In fact it seems like he is living with only sana with no other contestants around.

Sana no.3

She has been kept highlighted by BB team since past episodes for stupid love story.

Imam no.4

Mr.Entertainer's eviction will be a shocker.

hridayh thumbnail
eveni also missed,.but somebody told,..sad gang is told ,..vishal,.that urvi is telling he is not fit for sana,.blah,,blah
BeingBlunt thumbnail

1. They showed Rajev giving sana a valid reason to be upset ki if she had said right in the beginning then sana had pre decided who she would choose, he would not have so much expectation ...they cut out the bit from live feed where rajev clarified saying this task will be decided totally on performance ( meaning not on outside friendship)

Thanks, Well written and much needed post, Finally people understood Vishal is doing it just for the BB cameras. 😆
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashdgr8

Chances of eviction

Rajiv no.1

No more drama with del
No more wooing sana , ab bacha kya bye bye rajiv.

Vishal no.2

He is in the house just becoz of sana angle...In fact it seems like he is living with only sana with no other contestants around.

Sana no.3

She has been kept highlighted by BB team since past episodes for stupid love story.

Imam no.4

Mr.Entertainer's eviction will be a shocker.

It is going to be Vishal. There needs to be someone to pick fights with Imam hence Raju isnt going anywhere.