TaaRey Angels CC#14 [IO]

Posted: 11 years ago

Hellow! Girlies ..As u can see we are done with our twelfth Chat thread ! *Kaboom*
I know...I know! It was fast as like always...Thnx to all the Chamkees who bombarded it so much *wink*

So here comes our next CC! Khaalo isse bhi jitni jaldi hosake khatam karlo...
 This CC is strictly for INVITES ONLY...so plzz if you are not a member then do-not post...

And To all Stalkers & Haters...!Now That you've visited us(as u ppl hav no other work) ...I'd like to take a 3secs of ur stalking time n request u to peep down😛

Not that Lucky graphics
Not Stupid graphics

Get out! Simple n Straight! Thank u now jus leave n Donot comeback ðŸ˜¡

1) This CC is only meant for TaaRey lovers so haters strictly 
                                         stay away... 

2)No Bashing to any Member, Actor/Actress! 

3) Plz! Adhere all IF-COC rules... 

4) Do not share personal information of any member... 

5) Now the most important rule...do lots of Masti 

This song dedicated to our RItzy...
Sizzler bani hai after all ðŸ˜‰

Edited by -meet- - 11 years ago
congo for new CC and thanks Meet for putting ma fav song ðŸ¤— Edited by RitzyOnly4Amar - 11 years ago
Happy New Year n Merry Christmas to all my chamkees ðŸ¤—Edited by ...Tansy... - 11 years ago
congrats ! Taarey angels :D Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago