•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode begins with  Vicky calls the peon and says he has to get on the flight and tells he put some important papers on the table don't let any one in to the room.Vicky see's Priya in the hallway,Priya also see's  him and they both ignore each other.Vicky thinks that Priya has to say sorry to hin and Priya also thinks the same way.Priya notices that Vicky left with out saying sorry.She gets angry and calls dad and complains.Dad says I have to say sorrow to Vicky becz I never thought to say sorry to you.
   Here in Ganguly's  house,Durga ji is trying to feed her friend's son Sumeet and she says I made your favourite cabbage curry,but Sumeet refuses to eat.She calls Chaturji  where he was cleaning the dorbin and duraga ji says again u started.Chaturji says why don't u make my fav curry.U make yearly once or twice,then durgaji says who his making the rest of the days?Chaturji gar ka mistress is making.Durgaji says u r calling me mistress.They shift the topic on Sumeet,did we make any mistake bringing him,he is not naughty but always sad thinking abt parents.Chaturji says we will give him so much love and he will not be sad.Hearing all this, Durga ji is very happy and both get little romantic with each other.Here,Sumeet is watching J,J says to herself that she is very happy and starts dancing.she notices Sumeet is watching.She goes there and asks who r u? He says he is Sumeet .She asks why he his sad and he says he ate lot of laddoo's that's why is mom is angry and went to god.Sumeet says u r angel right and J says u can think that way and call me didi.She will say she will find out from his  mother if she is angry with him.She disappears and come back and says she is not angry,infact she wants u to eat ladoo.
      J gives him plateful of ladoos and she asked me to give u these ladoo's.J also said she wants u to be happy always but not sad like this.Sumeet asks J ,can I come and play with u.J says u can come and play with me but don't tell any one that I am Jeanine.J says,go now but Sumeet says do with ur magic that way I can go to my house.
   Here ,Vela in the office trying to make some phone calls,he see's Priya coming in to the room and says u r Priya.Yes I am Priya ,u thought I am J.Vela says I wish u r J.Just now I am calling detective agency to search for J.Priya says not Jeanine but Jeaniom.She tells becz of J engagement is broken.Vela says its not J's mistake.Priya says J made u a donkey and u please go and tell ur friend that I am waiting for his sorry.
  Here,in Vicky's house, Vicky enters the house and calls for Jeanine .J appears and asks how is his day?and did he think abt her and he says yes.She feels very happy .He asks J to get in to the bottle becz Vela is searching for u.She gets in to the bottle.Juju asks her to stay there untill he asks her to come out.Doorbell rings and Juju opens the door,it is Vela.He enters the house and tells juju he hired detective agency to look for Jeanine.Juju says he has to shower and if needs any thing he can help himself in the kitchen.Vela says Jeanine milegi and juju says no.ha asks vela to answer the door ,when he his gone.Door bell rings and it is Doc.He says he came to pick up the keys.Doc takes the keys and leaves.Door bell rings and it is Chaturji.He asks for Vicky ,Vela says he his taking showr.Chaturji sayes tell Vicky I came becz   
Sumeet was here awhile ago and he became very naughty.You be careful becz there is ghost in the house.Vela looking around and see's the bottle.He says to himself ,that I wish i have Jeanine too and opens the lid.J comes out says Juju why did u call me early?Vela faints and J is worried that Vela saw her.
 Note:excuse me for mistakes.
Edited by Saisuni139 - 11 years ago
Pre cap:Vela asking J how did u get in to the bottle and  J explains that 2000 years back Jin put her in the bottle and whoever opens the bottle they will become her master and she as to obey.J pleading Vela that let her meet juju becz he will be worried.Vela says I am ur master u have to obey me.
👏 thanks for the wu sai. i think now vela is her master so will she obey her new master or will she still obey juju😳