Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature_lover thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post tanu. KTLK has a class, & the way they are showing ashni relationship growing in a simple way but yet very classic, i never seen in any show.

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Tanuji. Totally agree with you.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post, tanu ji.. Yep! Totally agree with you... Ashni style of manaoying each other ballons & romantic ransom wala love letter ws beautiful shot, acted by kritsha & masha allah... What a superb way of expressing sorry for each other... Ashni aka kritsha & ktlk truly rocks!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hoping for such sweet moments in between the dramas..

At the moment hopes high for a romantic seminar... 
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kya batau, kal ka episode ke baad toh I am just in dreamland.KTLK is the best.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday's episode was totally a GEM!! Absolutely loved loved loved it... The way Nidhi said sorry was never seen/heard of before in any fiction - be it a novel or tv soap or drama or movie -- So sweet and unique way of patching up!! Ashu's expressions were mind blowing as always and the breakfast scene was... my my... awesomest!! ☺️ Our anthem "Saiyyan" in the first scene of episode and with SK and KK... and Nidhi Ashu ki bahon mein... Aur kya maange hum AshNi lovers???

Loved post Tanuji!! I started watching the show and joined the forum around Pregnant mallika track and today's was the best episode so far after I started watching this show!! Vive KTLK!!
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This is so cute Shee!! U truly are a "kalakaar" for our forum!!
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely top class. KTLK ROCKS.
4 DAYS ARE DIFFICULT TO PASS.
neelimapn4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ttrocks, you must watch KTLK from the first episode, all the episodes are availabe

on utube. I cann't do without watching a few old episodes daily, also I watch current episodes
repeadedly. Kitnee bhi bar dekho,,mann nahi bharata.. This week's all episodes are icing on
the cake..gone really crazy..
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Our KTLK is unique. The shararate, roothna, manana, romance, chahat, nafrat, everything is unique.

Love it yaar. I also watch old episodes regularly. Awsome yaar. It has become part of our life.