OMG Mohit WON BEST ACTOR Award@BigStarAwards - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
WHAT?😲...OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲...my Mohitwa won the best actor award..m I dreaming?..pls someone pinch me...😲😭😭😭..don't worry yeh khushi k asu hai...even I can't vote bcz the link dosen't work for me...I was sad but he still won..I guess m unlucky for him......but thanks to Niky..she find the link at the last moment n bcz of her everyone can vote...I was thinking k I will watch BSEA at 31st night but now I'll surely watch the program...😳
its fantabulous newsπŸ₯³πŸ₯³.tfsπŸ˜ƒ

wow grt news.

Mohit is the best.

DKDM roccckkksss.

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

WHAT?😲...OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...😲...my Mohitwa won the best actor award..m I dreaming?..pls someone pinch me...😭..don't worry yeh khushi k asu hai...even I can't vote bcz the link dosen't work for me...I was sad but he still won..I guess m unlucky for him......but thanks to Niky..she find the link at the last moment n bcz of her everyone can vote...I was thinking k I will watch BSEA at 31st night but now I'll surely watch the program...😳

@blue...
omg...aisa kuch nahi yaar.....link tere liye kaam nahi ki iska matlab yeh nahi hai...i ws worried for a sec when i saw ur post,bt when i recheckd...i ws releived...so koi baat nahi...abhi toh yeh bas shuruwaat hai..u will get lots of opportunities lik this for various awards in upcomin year n so..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

@blue...
omg...aisa kuch nahi yaar.....link tere liye kaam nahi ki iska matlab yeh nahi hai...i ws worried for a sec when i saw ur post,bt when i recheckd...i ws releived...so koi baat nahi...abhi toh yeh bas shuruwaat hai..u will get lots of opportunities lik this for various awards in upcomin year n so..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
u didn't understamd what I say..I said when I voted for him he didn't win..this time I didn't vote n he win...
i still say debo...aisa hota rehta hai...tht has nothin to do with whether v vote or nt dear..😊...if he is DESTINED to win he will win it FOR SURE..
wow congos shongos 2 all dkdm fans..πŸ₯³

awww i adore mohit, my grand ma loves him too.. as lord shiva in dkdm.. 😎

congrats.. dat's a great news,, tfs nikkiπŸ€—
OMG my Mr MR just rocks πŸ‘

really really well deserved πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Congratulations Mohit.  Your fans knew that you are the best.  Other people just found out that you are way way good.