Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jerz thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Back with Part 2b. I can't believe I am continuing. Thank you for the comments send me a buddy request if you like and I will try and send PMs out πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

new characters coming...

...She was a virgin... which meant she didn't have sex with shyam but she would've done anyway right?

He walked up to her and pulled her harshly saying

Arnav: I hate you...last night was a big mistake and don't get your hopes up about me falling for you and you can get pregnant then take my money because you are a piece of dirt and you will eventually get chucked away and with that he went to the bathroom and came out 15 minutes later still finding her in the same position and said

Arnav: unbelievable, she is probably trying to get me to feel sorry for her, never!

Flashback ends but what he didn't know was that...

After he left she went into the bathroom and cried her tiny heart out wishing she loved her, hoping he listens to her, dreams of them being together shattering.

He didn't realise when he reached his room and was already sitting on their no his bed and got up and walked over to her closet, he didn't open the closet yet and said

Arnav: I hate you, you gold digger, you probably took all the jewellery and clothes with you. You characterless girl!

He opened it and found everything intact and said

Arnav: she probably found some shame and left. Yeah that's it.

He closed it but found a file on the floor and thought it was his and placed it along with his files and left for work

He called aman and said to him to find out everything about shyam and khushi's relationship and how they met!

Meanwhile, khushi was wandering the streets of Delhi looking for refuge as she knew she couldn't go to her buaji's home since they too hate her for marrying arnav

She was remembering the day she found out her life changing news.

Flashback- 1 month ago- 03/09/12

She was walking out of her room and found everyone talking about her and how cheap she is and she went back into her room and cried then an hour later she felt sick and rushed to the bathroom

5 minutes later she felt dizzy, she thought it's probably because I didn't have breakfast and had too many jalebis last night so she went down to cook, but she found a smell in everything and went to the bathroom and vomited again. Then she made an appointment to see the doctor as she felt really ill. She was depressed with the fact that nobody apart from payal and akash understood her not even her arnav. Payal initially insisted to accompany her to the doctor's but mami refused saying

Mami: khoon bari tang, come isz here, you have to do yourwa work and you phatti sari don't fake-iswa your innocent hmmm.

She left then payal apologised and followed her mother-in-law. Khushi left for the clinic and was in the waiting area when someone tapped her back. She got startled and turned around and found Armaan, her childhood friend from lucknow but he moved to America so they lost contact.

Khushi: armii, wow what a pleasant surprise, what are you doing here?

Armaan: I am here to take my darling back with me.

Khushi: what?

Armaan: yeah I miss you and you didn't, anyway I waited for you but you didn't tell me you got marries

Khushi: umm...ummm...uh..I...didn't...(she trailed off)

Armaan: anyway I am here to pick up medicines for my mum as we recently move her since our business is now in India too. Why are you here?

Khushi: armii I am here for a check up as I have recently been feeling ill

Armaan: should I come with you?

Khushi: ummm...okay

Armaan: I need to tell you something.

They were interrupted by the nurse telling them to walk in the doctor's cabin.

Doctor: hello Mrs Raizada please take a seat

They proceeded to the private room where the doctor checked her and later came out and said

Doctor: Mrs Raizada, you need to take care of yourself as you are not well

Doctor: you are...

How was it?😊

I will update and reveal the suspenseful news...in part 3πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²

please press likes if you do not comment and silent readers please like or comment

scroll down for important note

Edited by jerz - 11 years ago
jerz thumbnail

Important Note

In order to understand the full story please read the following as it will help you

-Arnav is unaware of khushi being ill

-Payal and akash know she is innocent and will later be revealed how

- khushi and armaan knew each other since they were 3 due to khushi's real parents and garima was her aunt so she too knew him

- armaan is the same person from Dil Mil Gaye

- I will try updating regularly

- garima is not responsible for arnav's mum committing suicide as it was someone else...

- everyone hates khushi even her maternal family but for different reasons

RM hates her because they think she trapped shyam and is responsible for anjali and shyam's separating, they think she is a w***e and a gold digger but tolerated her thinking arnav likes her.

Arnav hates her thinking she loves shyam and the same reasons above and can't wait for the contract marriage to be over but he has feelings for her- love but hate covered love

Guptas hate her because she married arnav and ruined payal's relationship with the raizadas. They think she is a gold digger and only wants power hoping payal never does.

Anjali hates her and thinks that khushi is unfortunate for the family and poisons arnav about her with her tears

Anjali wants shyam to come back

Shyam has been kicked out and wants khushi he plans on taking her away but finds out she has gone

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Please Keep Updating In Just One Thread :) Khushi Is Pregnant I Guess πŸ˜³
laxmisarada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
felt a little bit sad about arnavs rude behaviour but totally awesome story ! loved it pls continue & PM  me the update pls ! thank u !
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am very much restless for the next part.
iiiiis thumbnail
wow superb pls daily continue and give big part 
jerz thumbnail
Thanx for the comments love you all and cant wait to update shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jerz thumbnail

Part 3

Doctor: khushi you are pregnant and are 2 months pregnant

Khushi didn't know how to react but she thought she can't live with arnav anymore as their contract is coming to an end in 3 weeks so she thought she will hide it then leave so she doesn't face even more humiliation

Doctor: aren't you happy Mrs Raizada

Khushi: yes I'm happy, in fact I am ecstatic.

Armaan: wow khushi, I will have a niece or nephew but they will call me armaan no uncle or mama or any old names ok?

Khushi: hmmm

Armaan: are you going to tell the father today?

Khushi: ummm...no I want to surprise him

Armaan: hmmm, that will be right

Khushi: doctor, please don't tell my husband anything

Doctor: okay but what is your husband's name?

Khushi: huh? Ohhh Arnav... Arnav Singh Raizada

Doctor: okay then i wont tell him but i suggest you tell him soon as you are very weak and since this is your first trimester and first baby you need to be extra careful. You shouldn't be lifting any heavy materials or be standing for too long okay sweety?

Armaan: you don't worry we will take care of her and im sure her husband and family will be ecstatic and jumping with joy when they find out then they wont let her lift a finger hai na jalebi?

Khushi didn't know how to answer and what should she say that her in-laws her her sight, her husband feels suffocated when she is around, that no one will love her child, that her husband will suspect her with fathering shyam's child, that she will be living a thousand deaths when someone points a finger at her child, her unborn innocent child, whose father hates his mother's sight who curses the day she entered his life... no she cannot tell anyone but armaan

khushi: you have to promise me armii that you wont tell anyone until i say so

armaan: but...

khushi: otherwise i will tell my child not to speak with you!

armaan:ok fine you always find a way to blackmail me into getting whatever you want jalebi you will never change.

khushi: hmmm.. i will leave now thank you

doctor: no problem!

flashback ends

armaan found her and asks her whats wrong

armaan: jalebi... jalebi whats wrong, tumhara baby, is he ok?

khushi: yeah he/she is fine and so am I. I am finding a place to live as i left home

armaan: are you crazy? think about your baby, in this condition you shouldn't walk and stress too much come!

khushi: where?

armaan: you are coming with me

khushi: no i cant

armaan: you call me your best friend and wont even let me help you

khushi: teek hai, i will come but let me get my bag

armaan: no need for that i will carry it you come with me and get into the car.

RM

arnav came back and called for khushi but instead found someone in the hall

arnav: what are you doing here didn't I make it clear you are not welcome here! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandyjerry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazing plz pm me dear...
Jaan_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice..😊
feel bad for khushi...i dont think arnav really feel for khushi...he is such a devil😑😑 how rudely talking to khushi "if u will pregnant take my money"..i want to punch his face...😑..