Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update
poor KHUSHI
please pm me when yet update the next part
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing FF !!! came across it today do update soon... please add me in your pm list.. thanks.😊
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Buddy luvd ur update... Plzzz continue soon nd pm mee also...
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing ff
update soon
Aparamegha thumbnail
interesting ..plz pm me when yu update 
_Diamond_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I like your ff, plz update soon!
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 Awesome story... Can you please PM me with your next update... Thanks 

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story
This armav is a million times meaner to Khushi
Pleasepm me whe you update next
jerz thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Part 5

Khushi settled in armaan's mansion and met his mom, her maasi and talked to her as she felt like they are the only people who understand her and don't judge her from rumours they hear. After Armaan's mom Jaya found out about khushi's pregnancy she was elated but soon dissolved by sorrow, feeling for her pearl like daughter, the girl who needed to be protected by her oyster and in this case no one protected her from evil but she would after all she too was her mother, in fact she was closer to khushi than khushi's own mother Ananya. Khushi needed to be protected and to be able to protect her own child like a lioness protecting its cubs!

Jaya: pari beta come her my girl

Khushi: yes mumma

(Yes Jaya called khushi pari- fairy and khushi called her mumma as khushi used to call ananya mom... khushi used to belong to a rich family until her parents died and all will be revealed later i spoiled too much already)

Jaya: beta, come here. I want to give you something, don't refuse tumhare liye raakha hai

Khushi? Hmmm...

Jaya: tumhare mom ki nishaani meri paas hai- i have something that belongs to your mom won't you take it?

Khushi: really?

Jaya: yeah look, ananya jaate vaqt left this for her daughter saying when my daughter goes older i will give this to her and when she died i took it with me hoping one day i will find you and give you your rightful possessions. She took out a trunk which looked very old and placed a few boxes on the bed

Jaya: she had this for so many years as her grandmother passed it down to her mother and then to her now to you and hopefully to your daughter. Ananya may have been rich but she never abused her money and her privileges. She kept this for her daughter and for her grand daughter. I dont know how you lived when your parents passed away but now i'm here not just for you but for my princess too. oh i cant tell you how happy me and ananya feel she would be so proud of you that you respected your elders in that house and now carryinyour own child

Khushi: (blushes) thank you, meeting you makes me feel as if i am one step closer to my mother

Jaya: abb rona dona band i am going for aa walk and you are coming with me ok?

Khushi: okay but i wont buy anything because...

how was it?😕😊😭 short update right? sorry

Edited by jerz - 11 years ago