Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
hye emmy ..prachi...๐Ÿ˜Š
prachidew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveinshi

epi starts with rk searching for indira in asylum.. n he sees her in shock room n requests doc not to give her shocks.. but they dont listen to him.. same time other doc enters n tells them to stop as they cant give her shocks as shez having BT..๐Ÿ˜ฒ  (what..???๐Ÿ˜ฒ but thank god CVs remember it..)

RK smiles.. n is happy that shez indira.. n tells the docs not to call her no.17 n her name is Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar..

today is such a wonderful day.. its their 1st anniversary n i heard this name once again..๐Ÿฅณ

then she sligtly opens her eyes n smiles at rk n rk sees the wound on her feet n wipes the blood with his shirt..

n here zara was putting sindoor but vanraj stopped her.. n coming up: rk is home with Indira n zara saw that.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†oh  god rishi na idher ka na udher ka๐Ÿ˜† i'm not so happy wat abt zara abhi abhi usse shadi ki na n wat is this๐Ÿ˜•
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
indira is unconsious n rk sitting besides her holding her hand n talking to her.. i guess it was zara who called him but he didnt anwer it..๐Ÿ˜•
n he speaks further with indira that he was waiting for her from last 8 years n he saw her parchhai in zara n so he loved her n showered all his love on her..๐Ÿ˜ญ i never thought i'll meet u again like this.. i cant face u both..๐Ÿ˜ญ

n indira wakes up n shez damn happy to see rk.. she hugs him, n claps like a kid n even rk joined her.. aww..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

doc comes n tells rk that he can take her back but hez not only taking a person with him but a responsibily.. she'll need him for each n every of her task.. he cant leave her on her own..

n m tooo tooo tooo happy.. hurray..๐Ÿฅณ inshi is back..๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

m sorry for zara though..
prachidew thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeen

hye emmy ..prachi...๐Ÿ˜Š

hi Ayeen๐Ÿ˜Š i thought you forgot me so early as you asked siya ji to whom are you talking๐Ÿ˜†
lisano1 thumbnail
guys lets wait for th full epi as per montage rishi is side of zara not with LW so may be later he feels she is not indira ๐Ÿ˜• i am getting headache  watching HD nowadays๐Ÿ˜†
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi ayeen..๐Ÿ˜ณ
u got whom m talking to..๐Ÿ˜† these guys dont reply fast n people think m mad..๐Ÿคฃ talking to myself..๐Ÿคฃ
emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachidew

hi Ayeen๐Ÿ˜Š i thought you forgot me so early as you asked siya ji to whom are you talking๐Ÿ˜†

i think not only characters in hd but even hd fans hav ML ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
prachidew thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveinshi

indira is unconsious n rk sitting besides her holding her hand n talking to her.. i guess it was zara who called him but he didnt anwer it..๐Ÿ˜•

n he speaks further with indira that he was waiting for her from last 8 years n he saw her parchhai in zara n so he loved her n showered all his love on her..๐Ÿ˜ญ i never thought i'll meet u again like this.. i cant face u both..๐Ÿ˜ญ

n indira wakes up n shez damn happy to see rk.. she hugs him, n claps like a kid n even rk joined her.. aww..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

doc comes n tells rk that he can take her back but hez not only taking a person with him but a responsibily.. she'll need him for each n every of her task.. he cant leave her on her own..

n m tooo tooo tooo happy.. hurray..๐Ÿฅณ inshi is back..๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

m sorry for zara though..

i don't know wat to do should i be happy๐Ÿ˜•  chalo i'll watch the epi only๐Ÿ˜†
prachidew thumbnail

Originally posted by: emymichael

i think not only characters in hd but even hd fans hav ML ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ya ๐Ÿ˜†see this is the effect๐Ÿ˜† Ayeen i request you don't watch hd so seriously๐Ÿคฃ
LOL not only ML but BT s well..

๐Ÿฅณbut ๐Ÿ˜” 4 zara... pity her.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ