Frequent Posters

prachidew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: loveinshi

hmm me back..πŸ˜†

hi again.. n m done with my liking posts..πŸ˜†
@emmy
oh.. but i feel zara is zara.. lets see but..πŸ˜• n barfi is a superb movie.. 1 of my fav.. priyanka did realy well.. n i always wanted ittisi hasi song in HD but never thought that they'll actually copy it..πŸ˜†

@prachi
thanx but m not happy with that..πŸ˜” i will get charged for roaming..πŸ˜” πŸ˜†

roaming ko maro goli u r getting to travel n enjoy yaar i love traveling but i'm not getting it

prachidew thumbnail
Originally posted by: emymichael

@prachi, well wat to do, cvs always love to copy..thank god the actors are good, even the screenplay director are not bad too.. some of the scenes are quite impressive compared to other zee shows..

ya actors are good but they stretch it alot n they twist n mold the story in unusual ways as a result viewers loose their interest i don't know why can't they keep it a bit simple at least 1 thing simple everything is complicated here
prachidew thumbnail

hehe thankyu shankyu..😳

not let me speck for zashi inshi..πŸ˜†

han toh speak maine kaha mana kiya but i guess its epi timeπŸ˜†
Edited by prachidew - 11 years ago
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ok.. so m ready for tomatoes n eggs..πŸ˜†
me personally cannot accept ZaShi.. as ZaShi.. m fine with it only n only if Zara is real Indira..

M even not happy with that wedding.. dont know what is there in weddings that every month someone or other has to get married in HD.. m not happy fpr the only reason.. that Post leap rk was different.. i saw him n wanted to see him as a father first.. coz indira was said as dead n indu was the only connection he had with her.. n he never loved shweta.. not that he is wrong in marrying zara but just 2 days before he explained things to munna n then he was shown doing the same thing..

but since hez married now.. m happy for him.. he finally moved out of indira's memories n began to live his own life.. but now someone has come as indira..
n if she is real indira even then i dont want her too enter SN ever.. as she has already spent 8 yrs w/o everyone.. so few more years wont matter.. n about indu shez just a kid she'll understand in some time..

and if indira comes to SN her life will be hell as SF will ill-treat her which they cannot do with zara as they know that shez not indira to listen to them n tolerate them like indira..

ha done.. now i can sleep peacefully..πŸ˜†
loveinshi thumbnail
ya coming soon with epi updates..πŸ˜†
loveinshi thumbnail
epi starts with rk searching for indira in asylum.. n he sees her in shock room n requests doc not to give her shocks.. but they dont listen to him.. same time other doc enters n tells them to stop as they cant give her shocks as shez having BT..😲  (what..???😲 but thank god CVs remember it..)

RK smiles.. n is happy that shez indira.. n tells the docs not to call her no.17 n her name is Mrs. Indira Rishi Kumar..

today is such a wonderful day.. its their 1st anniversary n i heard this name once again..πŸ₯³

then she sligtly opens her eyes n smiles at rk n rk sees the wound on her feet n wipes the blood with his shirt..

n here zara was putting sindoor but vanraj stopped her.. n coming up: rk is home with Indira n zara saw that.
hye siya..😊
u talkin wit whom?
emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi ayeen,siya is talkin to us..πŸ˜‰

@siya, no tomatoes and eggs yaar.. even i really hope for zara to be indira only or else i will feel &^%$^##%^^$#@
prachidew thumbnail

ok.. so m ready for tomatoes n eggs..πŸ˜†

me personally cannot accept ZaShi.. as ZaShi.. m fine with it only n only if Zara is real Indira..

M even not happy with that wedding.. dont know what is there in weddings that every month someone or other has to get married in HD.. m not happy fpr the only reason.. that Post leap rk was different.. i saw him n wanted to see him as a father first.. coz indira was said as dead n indu was the only connection he had with her.. n he never loved shweta.. not that he is wrong in marrying zara but just 2 days before he explained things to munna n then he was shown doing the same thing..

but since hez married now.. m happy for him.. he finally moved out of indira's memories n began to live his own life.. but now someone has come as indira..
n if she is real indira even then i dont want her too enter SN ever.. as she has already spent 8 yrs w/o everyone.. so few more years wont matter.. n about indu shez just a kid she'll understand in some time..

and if indira comes to SN her life will be hell as SF will ill-treat her which they cannot do with zara as they know that shez not indira to listen to them n tolerate them like indira..

ha done.. now i can sleep peacefully..πŸ˜†

you feel i'm fine with zashi n hd n their weddingπŸ˜• you know na mujhe feel aana chahiye πŸ˜† n can't feel anything so i can't relate n don't like wats happening in hd the thing is i can't she any repairing work now if zara is indira then ok rishi-zara n indu can leave peacefully but why to include water lahorewali thenwats the sense in that? even if lahore wali is  zara then also wat will they show further. so i think so this assumption is contradicting .
means now lahore wali is indira then rishi is married to zara n his feelings n mann ki awaz oh leave it πŸ˜† so even if they pair him with indira then rishi remains questioned for ruining so many lifesπŸ˜† idher udher shadi karli πŸ˜†. all in all i think i can't go in either of the ways both the ways will complicate things moreπŸ˜• so wat will they do further😲 bakwas people😑😑
lisano1 thumbnail
no dear zara is good lady she does the same like indira even she is ready to give her money for sn members needs this shows her generous nature and i still believe she is the real indira and LW we have still watch her fully as he is still a mystery and zara is not zara has mentioned by malik so malik knows the real truth or zara herself should find her identity now  may be after investigating zara will get to know she is the real indira.