Vihaan and Anika

sandyvrits thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This Vihaan is so annoying guys ๐Ÿ˜ก... all gaga about this Anika when apparently she is not even interested. I mean, he doesn't even look like a billionaire, his attitude and all is not up to the mark and sadly,  the romance that they are trying to show between him and Anika is just not working out  for me.
Honestly,  I think he is not able to pull off this character as well as he did Kartik in BALH...where I just loved him..
 Also, there is something about his teeth esp. the lower jaw which he's showing off a lot ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

What do u think about him??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deSigRl415 thumbnail
Vihaan n bulbul aa pair wll look good
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is just a simple guy who loves Anika a lot and is willing to do anything for her.๐Ÿ˜ณ Anika is so useless all she cares about is getting diamond ring or expensive gifts. ๐Ÿคข

I don't get one thing how does Vivhaan know Anika from childhood? I thought that Anu put her daughter in orphanage? ๐Ÿ˜•
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree. This character's name I thought was Rehaan not vivihaan.. but I am not really sure. Also, I noticed the same Rihaan character in BALH too.. and there too the character is simply irritating and has teeth problems somehow. Too much coincidence here. Anyway, karthik was much better and lovable but this character is irritating, over acting and I already had enough. Anika is not far from him either. Irritating and overacting. I hope Jatin's character reenter and we get some interesting episodes in future. As it is all the characters on the opp. side Anushaka, her new found husband, Rehaan and Anika not working at all for me. I also, am somewhat irriated by all three kids of Mona. I guess i miss the good old KHTV too much I donno. But i expected a lot from Sargun Mehta and she is not delevering for me. Hope things get better in future.
sandyvrits thumbnail
Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

I completely agree. This character's name I thought was Rehaan not vivihaan.. but I am not really sure. Also, I noticed the same Rihaan character in BALH too.. and there too the character is simply irritating and has teeth problems somehow. Too much coincidence here. Anyway, karthik was much better and lovable but this character is irritating, over acting and I already had enough. Anika is not far from him either. Irritating and overacting. I hope Jatin's character reenter and we get some interesting episodes in future. As it is all the characters on the opp. side Anushaka, her new found husband, Rehaan and Anika not working at all for me. I also, am somewhat irriated by all three kids of Mona. I guess i miss the good old KHTV too much I donno. But i expected a lot from Sargun Mehta and she is not delevering for me. Hope things get better in future.

Agree with you 100 percent ๐Ÿ‘
Its funny how u mentioned that Rehaan in BALH has teeth problems too๐Ÿคฃ..thats so true๐Ÿ˜†

And me not happy with the kids either๐Ÿ˜•...Bulbul is the only one thats close to being a good actor.. abt the rest of the lot- be it Rano or Anika...I would have liked to see some better actors๐Ÿ˜•
And whatever happened to MONA's brain...she has become utterly impulsive and stupid (remember the incident where she went to meet this govt official in a deserted building without having any idea of that person's evil intentions); i totally fail to believe that she could be that dumb of a woman๐Ÿ˜ก

Me too liked the old days of KHTV better...I really think Pradeep and Mona's chemistry lent a lot of credibility to the existence of such a family. I miss Pradeep (please don't bash me for that๐Ÿ˜‰..i really do)

sandyvrits thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

He is just a simple guy who loves Anika a lot and is willing to do anything for her.๐Ÿ˜ณ Anika is so useless all she cares about is getting diamond ring or expensive gifts. ๐Ÿคข

I don't get one thing how does Vivhaan know Anika from childhood? I thought that Anu put her daughter in orphanage? ๐Ÿ˜•

I don't get one thing how does Vivhaan know Anika from childhood? I thought that Anu put her daughter in orphanage? ๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for asing tht question here...I was abt to make another post for that๐Ÿ˜Š
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is EK's show anything can happen

n anu gave Anika for adoption may be it is related that way i guess ๐Ÿ˜• me too not sure ๐Ÿค”
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anika and rehaan pair going to break for sure

and bulbul and rehaan might be getting paired in future--lets see how there chemistry works.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
1st of all ckt's name is Vihan & not rehan. i'd heard it properly. so theres no confusion abt it.๐Ÿ˜Š
@sandy i agree that post leap kids only bulbul is gud actor ๐Ÿ‘oders r ok or av. ones.and Sargun whos playing bulbul is one of best actress we 've 2day on TV. do watch her oder shows on youtube & esply Phulwa where she played older Phulwa's role. after wtaching her in that show & role i can't imagine any1else in that role & its 4 the 1st time i felt like this 4 sum ckt & actor oderwise earlier tho i found many ckts palyed by many gud actors as tailoramde  4them but wenever i thot sum1else 2 play the same role .there was always an option wid me even if its only 1๐Ÿ˜† but in this case both Phulwa played by Sargun & Abhay played by Ajay were outstanding.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธsorry  4 discussing this show here but can't help as it was such a nice show wid unique concept, story, ckts etc.โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ but so sad it'd 2 ended untimely & unfairly just bcoz of stupid channel's stupid fiction head's stupidity.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ekta mai can never make such cult shows in her life time.

and i agree pradeep & mona'd chemistry but i don't like pradeep's ckt tho i'd always liked Pawan as an actor like Mona.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok. May be it is Vihan and not Rihaan. We will sure know soon exactly what the character's name is. I also agree all the post leap character actors are second rate. But even first rate, in fact very good actress like Sargun Mehta too so far disappointment for me. May be she should be shown with better make or better clothes for a change or something else I dont know. But so far I am not able to appreciate this character well.