shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dewans throw the most spectacular party... there is always a Reservoir Dog type stand-off at their party. I am giddy at the prospect of Maha-hungama at that bash. How long does it take to come from Kullu to Mumbai? Why aren't  the Guptas here yet? Wonder who else is on the guest list? Who was Mamii inviting (LAtika?/ Kamini mami?) Will the police show up & take Rubel away at the end of the party? Who is Preety's boyfriend? Maybe it's invisible DM of Kullu... who knows ... anything is possible in Serial-world..

Let's see... Nana's birthday ended with Avantika going berserk bcos he gave Nani's bangles to Pankhuri... every guest got either a plot/land for a house or a car... (wish I was a guest). 

1st engagement of Latika & Aditya ended with a theatrical rendition of a heart attack.

Sangeet party ended with disclosure of   infidelity..

Dewaliii  lit more emotional firecrackers than real ones. 

Even a little tea party.. where Sheela mami invited her friends ended with everyone pouring their heart out... what drama...what emotions...

Every party is a life changing moment in Dewan house...Avantika worries about down market cheejay at the party...what finesse she requires... but at the end they all end up barking like slum dogs & turning themselves into down-market cheejay (I love it)!  If i were Shanki i would start selling tickets for spectators to come & enjoy the show LIVE...

What is your expectation from this 25th anniversary party? 

Edited 24.12.2012
WOW ... how off was I ? Mami called some woman named Geeta 😲 & a random guy from Chandighar holds the key to Preity's misery.πŸ˜•... Shanky I badly need a ticket to watch this show live... scalping anyone?
Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didnt tht n dat way Sab...

U r rite...each and every party has sumthng 2 do with DM

I think 25th Anniversary party will become a mess due 2 Sheela Mami...From her yesterday's phone conversation it seems like she hired sum1 play the part of Harish's X-Girlfriend for whom he signed abortion papers ( Sheela Mami unaware of 'dat' lady na)

So the whole past scenario will be out in front of all...

Question is dat will all MU's get clear or not?

shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

I didnt tht n dat way Sab...

U r rite...each and every party has sumthng 2 do with DM

I think 25th Anniversary party will become a mess due 2 Sheela Mami...From her yesterday's phone conversation it seems like she hired sum1 play the part of Harish's X-Girlfriend for whom he signed abortion papers ( Sheela Mami unaware of 'dat' lady na)

So the whole past scenario will be out in front of all...

Question is dat will all MU's get clear or not?

WOW!!!  πŸ‘
That's something Anu! I couldn't hear what she was saying on the phone (downloading problem)... .hired an actress to play the part.... that should smoke the snakes out of hiding...

But I don't think MU will get cleared... If Preity didn't come forward before... she may not come forward now...  Important thing probably will be that Harish will realize that Avantika's source of mistrust is ... him signing those papers (so far he didn't know why she was so mad at him or what were the reason behind those allegations). 

This new drama might stop Adi from disclosing to Pankhuri that h loves her... do you think so? 
I was surprised how easily he accepted that Pankhuri is also in love with him just because Harish said so! CVs are interesting that sometimes they hurry things (like the Shivam isn't PK's boyfriend MU) and sometimes they drag forever...like Adi not realizing his love for so long. 

What do you think will happen btween Pk & Adi? What is ur prediction for a new DARD?
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 very nice Sabi

And so true... Diwans do throw great parties...

So lets see, am guessing the abortion will come up and maybe Avantu pointing at Preeti and saying "she ruined my happiness"
shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

🀣 very nice Sabi

And so true... Diwans do throw great parties...

So lets see, am guessing the abortion will come up and maybe Avantu pointing at Preeti and saying "she ruined my happiness"

Hay Shanthi ... ahhh such Shanthi to see you in the forum...
Did you & Zu get your Avantika & Harish fix today (from the episode)?
@ vry possible... she is hot headed in that way... how else can one explain her outburst on her son's Sangeet β˜’️  ?
Peace67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Hay Shanthi ... ahhh such Shanthi to see you in the forum...
Did you & Zu get your Avantika & Harish fix today (from the episode)?
@ vry possible... she is hot headed in that way... how else can one explain her outburst on her son's Sangeet β˜’️  ?

Yup, Zu and I are surviving on our Ishka fix. 

Why has Avantu tormented herself with the papers for all these years??? or does she just want to keep her anger alive??
shesherkobita thumbnail

That always bugged me... why didn't she just confront Harish with the papers? we also don't know if she left right after finding those papers or whether she stayed with him..hated him...got bitter & left...

Initially they showed there were other issues like Harish not having enough money.. not spending time with son etc. etc... who knows ..every woman reacts differently... I would've raised the dead by my shrilling if I were Avantika 😈 

Also when Nana declared that Harish will run the company...in real life...someone like Sheela (who feels they wrn't given their right share) would've taken this opportunity to broach the subject that they feel cheated... but it's a serial so she has to take crazy steps to prove that they have more right to property etc... 

Peace67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

That always bugged me... why didn't she just confront Harish with the papers? we also don't know if she left right after finding those papers or whether she stayed with him..hated him...got bitter & left...

Initially they showed there were other issues like Harish not having enough money.. not spending time with son etc. etc... who knows ..every woman reacts differently... I would've raised the dead by my shrilling if I were Avantika 😈 

Also when Nana declared that Harish will run the company...in real life...someone like Sheela (who feels they wrn't given their right share) would've taken this opportunity to broach the subject that they feel cheated... but it's a serial so she has to take crazy steps to prove that they have more right to property etc... 

Actually, she does confront him.. they showed a flashback of her doing so.. and him keeping quiet. If its Preeti, it explains why he was quiet maybe.

Very true, instead of causing all these drama, which is unlikely to give Anuj the control of the property anyway, it would make so much more sense if Sheela and Anuj just spoke to Nanu.  But so much less drama.πŸ˜†
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Post Sab DiπŸ‘πŸ‘   Ya, U r r8.. In Diwan Mansion They alwaz Throw Great Parties,Bt @d end All r Ruined with a Sad Ending...😭 so Poor on PaYa and Nanu.!πŸ˜”    I Thnk Sheila Calls Sum of City Hospital StaffsπŸ˜† I Thnk its funny,bt my mind thnk lyk tat.😳 In ur Post i lyk diz Lines so much. "If i were Shanki i would start selling tickets for spectators to come & enjoy the show LIVE..."🀣   πŸ€£    πŸ€£
shesherkobita thumbnail

Actually, she does confront him.. they showed a flashback of her doing so.. and him keeping quiet. If its Preeti, it explains why he was quiet maybe.

Very true, instead of causing all these drama, which is unlikely to give Anuj the control of the property anyway, it would make so much more sense if Sheela and Anuj just spoke to Nanu.  But so much less drama.πŸ˜†

I didn't know she had confronted him...must've missed that part (online viewing has it's downside). which episode was that? 
Would you let your marriage fall apart because of someone else's secret? Especially when that someone is related to your wife... doesn't ring true...

I also wonder how CVs will address pregnancy outside wedlock? They didn't have the guts to show Avantika & Harish actually divorced... how are they going to show pre-marital...ahem...fun timeπŸ˜‰
Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago