Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Silsha

Great Post Sab DiπŸ‘πŸ‘   Ya, U r r8.. In Diwan Mansion They alwaz Throw Great Parties,Bt @d end All r Ruined with a Sad Ending...😭 so Poor on PaYa and Nanu.!πŸ˜”    I Thnk Sheila Calls Sum of City Hospital StaffsπŸ˜† I Thnk its funny,bt my mind thnk lyk tat.😳 In ur Post i lyk diz Lines so much. "If i were Shanki i would start selling tickets for spectators to come & enjoy the show LIVE..."🀣   πŸ€£    πŸ€£

Thanks Prateek...  the day Sheela mami & Dewans started  a bar-fight with Guptas in front of her friends who seemed like they were sitting in a front row of a movie theater... I thought I wish had a ticket to that show too...🀣

@ red ...great thinking... so far we have:
 - Hospital staff
 - actress to play Harish's girlfriend
 - Kamini mami

we'll know soon...
@sab, Haan Di,They watch show freelyπŸ˜†

i hve 1 doubt, Hw Kamini will SPOIL!? I Mean i cant get itπŸ˜”

@sab, Haan Di,They watch show freelyπŸ˜†

i hve 1 doubt, Hw Kamini will SPOIL!? I Mean i cant get itπŸ˜”

I thought Kamini & the Guptas all could be present to see that their beloved Pankhuri's father in law's disgrace... imagine the drama that will ensue when Govardhan finds out about Harish's affair... he already said (him Neha & Naman) that PK will nver be happy as long as Aditya is in her life... they could try to take PK away (that's just my opinion)... this party date is probably before the "longest 15 day on earth"... so Aditya may not be there to stop Govardhan take her away... 

To be quite honest I don't know what Mami wants... she is a true headless chicken.
@sab di, Oh.. Great Thinkng.. Thank u.!!πŸ˜‰

@sab di, Oh.. Great Thinkng.. Thank u.!!πŸ˜‰

just speculation... something has to go wrong between Adi & Pk before he gets to confess about his love... otherwise they wouldn't build-up on waiting 3 more days to tell her etc etc... And I don't think Harish will be in a state to tell Pk about Adi's feelings when everyone is pointing a finger at him... One flaw with this speculation is : where will Adi be? Him missing his parents annivrsary for some shart would be strange!... .well CVs are unpredictable & they are probably cooking up something elseπŸ˜•
i am sure there will be drama which will be interesting to watch
Originally posted by diyah_us

i am sure there will be drama which will be interesting to watch

yup!!!... I hope it will begin the Adi Pankhuri separation... there has to be one  right? i have been asking for a Kullu-separation track for ages... let's see...
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I didn't know she had confronted him...must've missed that part (online viewing has it's downside). which episode was that? 
Would you let your marriage fall apart because of someone else's secret? Especially when that someone is related to your wife... doesn't ring true...

I also wonder how CVs will address pregnancy outside wedlock? They didn't have the guts to show Avantika & Harish actually divorced... how are they going to show pre-marital...ahem...fun timeπŸ˜‰

Oh it was an episode during the Adi-Latika marriage ones I think.. not sure... Of course you wouldn't let your marriage fall apart.. but then this is not real life 

pregnancy outside wedlock - that would just be shown as a gullible girl having been taken in by the rotter... πŸ˜†
Nice post Sabrina, you have nicely pointed out how Party plays an important role in Diwan House, which has far-reaching consequence in the lives of most of the occupants of the house. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

And I guess Nana should ban party from now onwards, seeing such disastrous consequence on most occasions, he should stop partying πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

From this party, the mystery lady will be disclosed who brought about the separation of Harish and Avantika and I guess this time misunderstandings will be cleared rather than aggravating it possibly,😳 πŸ˜³   hoping for the best πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Nice food for thought Sabrina πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Your posts are always vibrant ⭐️ ⭐️
Originally posted by slmu

Oh it was an episode during the Adi-Latika marriage ones I think.. not sure... Of course you wouldn't let your marriage fall apart.. but then this is not real life 

pregnancy outside wedlock - that would just be shown as a gullible girl having been taken in by the rotter... πŸ˜†

And for that reason she never got married!?! she is being punished for that? A lesson to teach young viewers that this is what will happen if you make a mistake like her (shaking fingers)...

And also there has to be a second wedding at some point for Adi-Pankhuri...right? You & Zu scared me by saying serials go to dogs after 6 months... i can see that happening...what else is left after IshKa MU is resolved... Mami & Axis of Evil cannot sustain this serial...

I loved how Peity mami said: don't just act like a sacrificing heroine... take some credit once in awhile...