Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Great Post Sab DiClapClap   Ya, U r r8.. In Diwan Mansion They alwaz Throw Great Parties,Bt @d end All r Ruined with a Sad Ending...Cry so Poor on PaYa and Nanu.!Unhappy    I Thnk Sheila Calls Sum of City Hospital StaffsLOL I Thnk its funny,bt my mind thnk lyk tat.Embarrassed In ur Post i lyk diz Lines so much. "If i were Shanki i would start selling tickets for spectators to come & enjoy the show LIVE..."ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "P-A-R-T-whY? (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Actually, she does confront him.. they showed a flashback of her doing so.. and him keeping quiet. If its Preeti, it explains why he was quiet maybe.

Very true, instead of causing all these drama, which is unlikely to give Anuj the control of the property anyway, it would make so much more sense if Sheela and Anuj just spoke to Nanu.  But so much less drama.LOL

I didn't know she had confronted him...must've missed that part (online viewing has it's downside). which episode was that? 
Would you let your marriage fall apart because of someone else's secret? Especially when that someone is related to your wife... doesn't ring true...

I also wonder how CVs will address pregnancy outside wedlock? They didn't have the guts to show Avantika & Harish actually divorced... how are they going to show pre-marital...ahem...fun timeWink

Edited by shesherkobita - 20 December 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silsha

Great Post Sab DiClapClap   Ya, U r r8.. In Diwan Mansion They alwaz Throw Great Parties,Bt @d end All r Ruined with a Sad Ending...Cry so Poor on PaYa and Nanu.!Unhappy    I Thnk Sheila Calls Sum of City Hospital StaffsLOL I Thnk its funny,bt my mind thnk lyk tat.Embarrassed In ur Post i lyk diz Lines so much. "If i were Shanki i would start selling tickets for spectators to come & enjoy the show LIVE..."ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

Thanks Prateek...  the day Sheela mami & Dewans started  a bar-fight with Guptas in front of her friends who seemed like they were sitting in a front row of a movie theater... I thought I wish had a ticket to that show too...ROFL

@ red ...great thinking... so far we have:
 - Hospital staff
 - actress to play Harish's girlfriend
 - Kamini mami

we'll know soon...

slmu

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@sab, Haan Di,They watch show freelyLOL

i hve 1 doubt, Hw Kamini will SPOIL!? I Mean i cant get itUnhappy

shesherkobitaslmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

@sab, Haan Di,They watch show freelyLOL

i hve 1 doubt, Hw Kamini will SPOIL!? I Mean i cant get itUnhappy

I thought Kamini & the Guptas all could be present to see that their beloved Pankhuri's father in law's disgrace... imagine the drama that will ensue when Govardhan finds out about Harish's affair... he already said (him Neha & Naman) that PK will nver be happy as long as Aditya is in her life... they could try to take PK away (that's just my opinion)... this party date is probably before the "longest 15 day on earth"... so Aditya may not be there to stop Govardhan take her away... 

To be quite honest I don't know what Mami wants... she is a true headless chicken.

slmu

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@sab di, Oh.. Great Thinkng.. Thank u.!!Wink

shesherkobitaslmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

@sab di, Oh.. Great Thinkng.. Thank u.!!Wink

just speculation... something has to go wrong between Adi & Pk before he gets to confess about his love... otherwise they wouldn't build-up on waiting 3 more days to tell her etc etc... And I don't think Harish will be in a state to tell Pk about Adi's feelings when everyone is pointing a finger at him... One flaw with this speculation is : where will Adi be? Him missing his parents annivrsary for some shart would be strange!... .well CVs are unpredictable & they are probably cooking up something elseConfused

slmu

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i am sure there will be drama which will be interesting to watch

shesherkobita

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.