Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shesherkobita

And for that reason she never got married!?! she is being punished for that? A lesson to teach young viewers that this is what will happen if you make a mistake like her (shaking fingers)...

And also there has to be a second wedding at some point for Adi-Pankhuri...right? You & Zu scared me by saying serials go to dogs after 6 months... i can see that happening...what else is left after IshKa MU is resolved... Mami & Axis of Evil cannot sustain this serial...

I loved how Peity mami said: don't just act like a sacrificing heroine... take some credit once in awhile...

well, see if we are going to get Paya all in love etc. and the MU cleared, can't see what else is left πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Silsha

Great Post Sab DiπŸ‘πŸ‘   Ya, U r r8.. In Diwan Mansion They alwaz Throw Great Parties,Bt @d end All r Ruined with a Sad Ending...😭 so Poor on PaYa and Nanu.!πŸ˜”    I Thnk Sheila Calls Sum of City Hospital StaffsπŸ˜† I Thnk its funny,bt my mind thnk lyk tat.😳 In ur Post i lyk diz Lines so much. "If i were Shanki i would start selling tickets for spectators to come & enjoy the show LIVE..."🀣   πŸ€£    πŸ€£

My hunch is- this abortion expose by Mami will help eliminate the misunderstanding between Avantika and Harish. A bless in disguise.
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice post Sabrina, you have nicely pointed out how Party plays an important role in Diwan House, which has far-reaching consequence in the lives of most of the occupants of the house. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

And I guess Nana should ban party from now onwards, seeing such disastrous consequence on most occasions, he should stop partying πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

From this party, the mystery lady will be disclosed who brought about the separation of Harish and Avantika and I guess this time misunderstandings will be cleared rather than aggravating it possibly,😳 πŸ˜³   hoping for the best πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Nice food for thought Sabrina πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Your posts are always vibrant ⭐️ ⭐️

Hi Shoibs...πŸ€—
@ red... WHATTT!!! No party!!! That's impossible in Hindi Serial...
Nana should just make Sheela mami Persona Non Grata... they all roll their eyes at mami but no one really says anything except Preity & after this party she will probably shut up too...

Hi Shoibs...πŸ€—
Nana should just make Sheela mami Persona Non Grata... they all roll their eyes at mami but no one really says anything except Preity & after this party she will probably shut up too...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† usually these shows stagger from one festival to the other... here its one party to the next πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SAYAN18

My hunch is- this abortion expose by Mami will help eliminate the misunderstanding between Avantika and Harish. A bless in disguise.

Yes... mami is always the bearer of bad news & clearer of MUs...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by slmu

LOL... I saw another serial (all 400 or so epi)  in 2 wks on youtube... It had one pooja after another...it was quiet a lesson for me... that show had a lot of international viewers who didn't  speak Hindi... either they were confused or extremely elated by the mysticism of Indian culture! People do not watch hindi serial for reality ... they like the glamour & glitz... woman in heavy jewelry.. lead actors so handsome & pretty that they are unreal... it's always a Cinderella story layered in pooja or rasm (?) or shandaar party!!!

I 'm getting ready for the second wedding of Aditya & PankhuriπŸ˜ƒ 

have absolutely no doubt it will happen when Avantu is ready to accept that Paya are made for each other

Hi Shoibs...πŸ€—

Yeah, that is really a sad affair, and how much will Nana do, I think Pankuri or avantika will have to shut up Mami, it is high time

Yes... mami is always the bearer of bad news & clearer of MUs...πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, but hoping that Avantika forgive Harish and forget everything Doubting that πŸ˜›
Originally posted by slmu

2nd wedding won't happen Sabrina πŸ˜ƒ And there are shows like DABH where hardly any festival or party happens 😊 πŸ˜ƒ