Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Oh I see what you mean... sure they will be separated...pyar ka dard...nam koroner sharthokota 
I want a Abhiman separation. ... I thought with Adi's gussa for Pk not leaving DM with him.. that would be the Abhiman track... but it kind of fizzled out with all that rain πŸ€”.

yeah, it fizzled out, but again some new track will come up. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And CVs will do anything to live up to the name of the title, provide more Dard/kosto in Pyaar 😭
How can you do these to us CVs 😭 When really do we get PaYa moments then again they get separated due to some issues 😭 😭 What you say?
Sabi loved your DP!

An apt description of the parties of PKD🀣...sab barbaadi ki taraf jaata hainπŸ˜†...why do they even bother to spend money for their own satyanash...

Sabi Ishka are our only life lines ...we have passed the age of drooling over love at passing chits!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shesherkobita

yup!!!... I hope it will begin the Adi Pankhuri separation... there has to be one  right? i have been asking for a Kullu-separation track for ages... let's see...

I am not getting this track, do you all thin Pankhuri is in any state of mind to leave Adi? especially under the present track?
As per precap Avanthu's Mangalsutra breaks...Does dat mean things are going 2 more bitter

If Hartika issue solved so soon der s nthng much left to show on PKDH...as Adi also realised his love...

So I thnk misunderstandings s not gonna clear soon...and obviously HarTika fight on 25th Anniversary(my guess) will affect PaYa love life too

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

I didnt tht n dat way Sab...

U r rite...each and every party has sumthng 2 do with DM

I think 25th Anniversary party will become a mess due 2 Sheela Mami...From her yesterday's phone conversation it seems like she hired sum1 play the part of Harish's X-Girlfriend for whom he signed abortion papers ( Sheela Mami unaware of 'dat' lady na)

So the whole past scenario will be out in front of all...

Question is dat will all MU's get clear or not?

This is exactly what I was thinking ... πŸ˜ƒ

As per precap Avanthu's Mangalsutra breaks...Does dat mean things are going 2 more bitter

If Hartika issue solved so soon der s nthng much left to show on PKDH...as Adi also realised his love...

So I thnk misunderstandings s not gonna clear soon...and obviously HarTika fight on 25th Anniversary(my guess) will affect PaYa love life too

What about Sheela and Co?. What about the transformation in them too. Still a long way to go for fulfilling Nanu's dream. If the MU gets cleared now, it will be fitting with the pace of the story. What do you think?

Anu ... you are always spot on with your speculations... months & moths ago you said it was Priety's abortion paper and you were right... I think you will be again proven right...
Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago