Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by superbuffon15

I am not getting this track, do you all thin Pankhuri is in any state of mind to leave Adi? especially under the present track?

No not now... I have been asking for an Abhiman track somtime in future... where pankhuri is in kullu & waiting for Adi to come and get her... but childish Adi for some reason doesn't want to bring her back... 
Originally posted by Zuzana

Sabi loved your DP!

An apt description of the parties of PKD🤣...sab barbaadi ki taraf jaata hain😆...why do they even bother to spend money for their own satyanash...

Sabi Ishka are our only life lines ...we have passed the age of drooling over love at passing chits!😉

Oh Zuzana... I love young Jaya Bhaduri ( I have a girl crush on young JB 🤣) ... I saw Upahar (based on Tagore's short story Shomapti)  when I was very young & was mesmerized by her. 
Abhiman is one of my fav Hindi movie... and Yeh Jeevan Hai (Piya ki Ghar)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNHbax_kcq4  is my fav Hindi song. I don't undersand Hindi much but I understand the emotions this woman portray... she touches my heart very time...

As far as PKDH goes... I love ishKA chmistry but I like Nakul's expressions too... Sadly they are handicapped by Disha's limited experience... That's why I want the CVs to keep PK character stoic & taciturn...
Originally posted by superbuffon15

What about Sheela and Co?. What about the transformation in them too. Still a long way to go for fulfilling Nanu's dream. If the MU gets cleared now, it will be fitting with the pace of the story. What do you think?

I think it wil take summore tym 2 clear MU's ...else der will be nthng left 2 show...
If everythng cleared so fast  ...we have 2 bear Sheela Mami's kitchen politics and Rubel's revenge tracks...
Hahaha so I got my answer.. Sheela called Geeta... who-nu? 
Stilll a dhamaka party it will be... maybe there will be a Christmas Miracle for Avantika & Harish ... Guptas will unmask this Geeta lady & some MU will be cleared. 

Hope Adi holds a mistletoe over Pankhuri's head and kisses her.
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Oh Zuzana... I love young Jaya Bhaduri ( I have a girl crush on young JB 🤣) ... I saw Upahar (based on Tagore's short story Shomapti)  when I was very young & was mesmerized by her. 
Abhiman is one of my fav Hindi movie... and Yeh Jeevan Hai (Piya ki Ghar)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNHbax_kcq4  is my fav Hindi song. I don't undersand Hindi much but I understand the emotions this woman portray... she touches my heart very time...

As far as PKDH goes... I love ishKA chmistry but I like Nakul's expressions too... Sadly they are handicapped by Disha's limited experience... That's why I want the CVs to keep PK character stoic & taciturn...
Your heartfelt deep analysis points out that you are from the land of Tagore. In this forum we have discussed many things regarding PAYA. Nowadays there are lots of serials with love at their centre. Why we like PAYA above them ? I think, actually we like and love their innocence . Let Sheila do the kitchen politics, let Rubal be vindictive , we can bear it. But please don't take away PAYA's innocence which is the heart and soul of this serial.
Originally posted by SAYAN18

So true ... we will bear this new Geeta woman; Chandigar guy...all because we believe this will eventually lead to some lovely Aditya-Pankhuri moment