Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Ratan a better mother to Veera... - Page 2

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: liipsa

Nicely put Shilpa.

Bansuri herself admitted once before her husband that she cant be large hearted like Ratan ,so dont expect me to accept child of your first marriage,Chanchali.But forget step daughter,she is insensitive towards her own daughter.She treats her many times as a maid.What can be the reason behind this coldness-is there some history or she is just typical mean vamp?

On the other hand,Ratan does care for Veera inspite of Veera being an eyesore for her.She seems accustomed to Ranveera's closeness and no more opposes it.

Agree with Gunjan's condition.Veera is treated like a princess by Ranvir and chaiji but Gunjan doesnt have any support system in her family.Even in future when she will be Ranvir's wife/gf/one sided lover,chances are high that her needs will be overlooked by Ranvir as for him Veera is the topmost priority and everything will come later.

btw,what role chanchali will play in future?she seems to be a key player .

Thanks Lipsa, I missed that part about Bansuri's having a first wife and another daughter, and it looks like Chanchali will make an entry soon too, which may change things for Gunjan.

I am unable to understand her coldness towards her own daughter though,

No matter who comes in Ranvi's life, Veera will always remain his top priority. I am sure that Ranvi will be even more protective of Veera once he grows older and eventually he will come to know the truth about Veera, but for things won't change at all, in fact I think he will be even more protective of her and love her even more than now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hinz

fab post Shilpa 👏
agree with all of you here...
Gunjan is on her own in her struggle to survive in a family where her mother treats her worse than a stranger and the brother is no less evil...her dad is a spineless guy who cares but cannot stand for her in any way...and like liipsa said even in the future, we have less hope of Ranvi giving her importance as his priority will always be Veera...

coming to the main point...Ratan is way better a mother and a human being...she is just helpless as she believes shunning Veera will fetch her Sampooran...she must go through hell when adorable Veera does sweet things for Ranvi but she cannot appreciate them...she is so patient and cares so much fr Veera in unknown ways...

there can e no comparision between Ratan and Bansuri...they are poles apart when it comes to parenting the little girls...

Thank you Hina.

I only have one concern regarding Ratan, previously she made a bargain with God, she asked for one more child and take anything of her in exchange and she now has the result of this prayer, so what will happen with her current bargain?

The other day she told Chaiji that she has made a deal with god, return her Sarpanji and she will accept Veera with her heart.

I hope things don't get worse for our Ratan.
SIP1997 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonkmh

M so agree wid u. Gunjan's mothr is so rude to her,she nvr cared for gunjan;-( i felt bad for her. Bt ratan care for veera,may b nt in wrds bt her cncern cn b seen in her actn

Thanks, and yeah you are right Ratan may now say it with words, but her actions says it all.
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so true,feel bad for gunjan,how could her own mother behave like that to her 😲 feel like giving her a tight slap 😡😆 seriously ek taraf gunjan's namesake mother,n other side is ratan atleast she cares for veera 
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree, Ratan is better mother. She maybe compelled to remember what her husband did when she see veera but she doesn't abuse veera for her husbands mistake 😊
Israa101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good post, i agree, bansuri is just a cruel hearted woman, i cant believe she treats her own daughter like tht! And ratan is good, how she treats veera, its obviously hard for her, but change comes with time! Im sure she'll accept her whole heartedly sooner or later! Just like chaiji and ranvi have! And talking about chaiji, does anyone else love her? I do! Shes just soo sweet and funny! Her, ranvi and veeras scenes brighten up my day! Thyr soo cute, all of them together are a treat to watch! Very good acting! Hats off to them!