26-12

randeep and rashmi

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
finally they started to feel their feelings so glad that mitthu's magic seems to be working but felt bad for nishant though he did cane into talks of of his parents & loved the part when rinki slaps the guys hard...just hope nothing happens to nani & mastana overall i liked the randeep rashmi part most...as rashmi family calling her lallu is annoying could they say a nice nick name for her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i always have liked Maninder, so i am watching this show..Rashmi will take time to grow on me. haven't liked her much. i like shahana's part becoz its more interesting.

but i am also looking forward to randeep rashmi pairing...

and please get the hell out of that name 'LALOO' from rashmi. she is a protagnist of the show for heaven's sake 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I really liked the entire  Randeep/Rashmi phone convo scene...dint really feel bad for Nishanth though...

I tooo agree about the "Lalloo" part, it was ok in the start but now its getting irritating.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really luv randeep n rashmi 2gether! n all thnx 2 mitthu!!! n ya d lalloo part is getting irritating... de shud call her rashmi or by sum other gud nickname..