Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry mujhe anamika k alwa koi ko dekhne mein intst nahi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and yeh anu pe bark kia tha...so bad boy...i mean dog πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ilove99

sorry mujhe anamika k alwa koi ko dekhne mein intst nahi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and yeh anu pe bark kia tha...so bad boy...i mean dog πŸ˜†

this koi is a lil janwar...do u like animals? πŸ˜†
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

this koi is a lil janwar...do u like animals? πŸ˜†

ya i like them πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

ya i like them πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

then u should say YES to Chiku too...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ilove99 thumbnail

then u should say YES to Chiku too...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

lemme thnk
hiruni thumbnail
truly chiku is really very very very very cute and so small. chiku is my most favourite character in the show i would love to have him as a pet. he is so cute and so small that i just cant wait when he is not shown. these days he isnt seen much on the show as the chudail and jeet sequence is going on. i think almost all the girls who see the show must be mad for our little chiku. he is more like a cute little baby. i just love love love him very much. and im also a very very big fan of chiku than i am of jeet and anamika and the show.πŸ˜†

than where is its fan no.1 πŸ˜† m updating Chiku's fan list her name should be on top for above resaons but we dont have any proof abt her n Chiku's janam janam ka relation🀣

Since few days she can't come on IF because she is having problem with her lappy πŸ˜† But she was in this forum last week and in many topics she talked about Chikoo πŸ˜† I also have FB proofs πŸ€£
ilove99 thumbnail
chal theek hai if he doesn't bark on sexy chudail then m in πŸ˜Ž
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Since few days she can't come on IF because she is having problem with her lappy πŸ˜† But she was in this forum last week and in many topics she talked about Chikoo πŸ˜† I also have FB proofs πŸ€£

actually ive read her one post on Chiku...πŸ˜† chalo lets make her official Bivi of Chiku bachi khush hojayegi ROFL
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

jab tak letter send na kro u dont come by own...aisa kyun πŸ˜• Be regular na...😳

🀣 i do only come after 11... by that time u r not here