AnSh||Luk Chhup Na Jao Jee||(AT 61) - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by khusi_*

kya joke tha??..maine kuchh suna nehin..i think..i was on cloud🤣

Maahi was teeling Shiv he has to be the one to find the ring and Kaaki was like, "Shiv beta, samjhe?!" ðŸ¤£ and he is all shy!! 

Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
Me here...

Congo all!

After MANY ATs, I am not on the 1st or 2nd page😭
Originally posted by Malika

And mujhe phir se feel aya mere awaited track ka...tnsn b/w Meenu and Ira...aaj meenu noticed A's tnsn...I am sure she will olways take Ajee's side than kanchi ...and Ira olways soft on Kanchi...some prbm can be there and Ajee will solve the issue...bcos her patidev is v emotional for his moms...and she knows it! 😳
😆..haan do do sasuma mile ki DS ki no barabari..ds ko sambhal liya ...phir yeh dono toh Cs ki moms hai...sweetwale😆

i was very sure ring either anandi will find or shiv will give her chupkese!!
but hua nehin...😆...saadi k baad anandi will be very devoted towards her CS kya???
yaa phir anandi srif uski hi baat manegi..only he can make her understand...or she will listen to him ONLY...only😆...aur kisiki nehin sunegi😆
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Vedo

🥳 Congrats on AT # 61 guys...title is great. I've been listening to Chaudhary all morning! 
I hope the Shekhar's stop tarasaoing AnSh and us soon and send the newlyweds on a long honeymoon! 

Hello Vedo...🤗

Am' right now listening to Jo baath tujhme hain...tere tasveer mein nahi...

Hayee...it so perfect for Shiv's haale dil...😳Day Dreaming
Well  Shiv pakka A jee ko Jeaitsar baat karvayega 

Par kab??? 

SR se pehale...ya baad 
Originally posted by Vedo

Maahi was teeling Shiv he has to be the one to find the ring and Kaaki was like, "Shiv beta, samjhe?!" ðŸ¤£ and he is all shy!! 

😆...ohh means..ring dundna...Ananadi ka hath nehin🤣...

ginu nautanki😆
I am so happy they got to change costumes...was kinds starting to fell bad for SidYusha! 😳 
Maine Epi dekha...Maine Epi dekha...🥳

AnSh Scene was so cute and sweeet...

And Anandi was looking so ravishingly beautiful...I was drooling at her 😲🤪🤣
Originally posted by VerboseG

Me here...

Congo all!

After MANY ATs, I am not on the 1st or 2nd page😭

hi gina

🤗

dont worry, can be first in the next one😉

Originally posted by khusi_*

😆..haan do do sasuma mile ki DS ki no barabari..ds ko sambhal liya ...phir yeh dono toh Cs ki moms hai...sweetwale😆

i was very sure ring either anandi will find or shiv will gave her chupkese!!
but hua nehin...😆...saadi k baad anandi will be very devoted towards her CS kya???
yaa phir anandi srif uski hi baat manegi..only he can make her understand...or she will listen to him ONLY...only😆...aur kisiki nehin sunegi😆

Maine shuru wala dialouge suna hi nahin...what did rasam mean...jo jeetega uski chalegi? 😆